Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (45502 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Tobetoe(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Akshow:
kudos grandma! U gave ur widow's mite which is a thousand times better and cleaner than the 21 billion donated by the thieving PDP members.

A government and leadership that does not even see that Nigeria is in trouble. While majority of
our people wallow in abject poverty, and the
gap in inequality gets ever wider by the day,
yet they basked in self-celebration of
imagined accomplishments. How can a
party or a government even begin to solve a
problem that it does not believe exist?
what if it was all planned, that Buhari actually gave her the money for her to execute such a stunt ...#JustSayinq#
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Judeoxide(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Her heart is good but to were she is investing.......not at all..buhari or jonathan Even if christ come down to contest its still wrong to invest at her age to invest in politics... Although she will never be forgotten by me by you and most of all buhari...if that's her goal then she has made it to the top

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by appini: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Wrong intention on the wrong cause.

If really the money is hers, then she totally wasted her money

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Dronedude(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Highest Campaign lie of the Century.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
When they could confuse 5-8 years old infants to bomb themselves why not a 90 year old woman.
When Buhari's wife and children are abroad living large she just wasted N1m that would have improved the life of its younger generation.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kenex4ever(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
. Then your Hilarious i guess,have you ever given anyone 100,000 talkless of 1 million since your existence,someone did something good,instead of you to accept it,your joining partisan politics to my comment am ashamed of you brother...read between the lines dont read behind it,,,and you made a very bad comment with your first statement,pray God forgives you..because not many of us might live to reach that age she has attained so show respect to the elders and also respect a good deed..even if the money was donated to GEJ, i would have said d'same thing,because its a good thing in the sight of the lord..Kindness and charity
APC campaign strategy! Yeye pipu! Lies! Picture of her saving d money or adonblivit! Nansense outdated campaign strategy.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Ur prayer or whatever not needed biatch!

I will die when my time is up plus I am having more than 1 million naira in my account u pauper following politicians up and down Just to get a cup of rice and 1500 .

So STFU and go find something doing, after February, hunger is coming. Just an advice.
I am not asking you to tell me how much you have in your account nwoke m! I have given you a prayer point. It is left for you to pray over it.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by fresh15: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
She has a good heart but she gave to a wrong hand.Even if Buhari becomes president,she will be disappointed because he won't perform to her expectation.But we can't risk voting for Buhari. In GEJ we trust.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by A4ningi(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:

pacesetter939:

pacesetter939:

Abeg see Men who knows his value pass most of the clueless GEJ supporter. This women most have a good reward from God.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
berem:
I am not asking you to tell me how much you have in your account nwoke m! I have given you a prayer point. It is left for you to pray over it.
[/s]

Not needed, u need it more.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nwaanambra1(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
heywhytech1:
GMB/PYO= LOVE AND PROSPERITY. JONATHAN= HATRED AND FAILURE. AS I WAS JUST REASONING WHY MY PASSION FOR GMB KEEPS SKYROCKETING A WOMAN IN MY OFFICE ASKED ME THE SAME QUESTION WHY SHE KEEPS LOVING AND PRAYING FOR GMB. GMB IS THE CHOSEN ONE AND NOTHING BILLIONS OF JONATHANIANS CAN DO A DO ABT THAT. GOD BLESS YOU MY PRESIDENT HIS EXCELLENCY MOHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR. WISH YOU ALL FELLOW BUAHRIST GOODLUCK WITHOUT JONATHAN BECAUSE JONATHAN IS A FAILURE.

yesterday my girl said i am becoming too addicted to Buhari embarassed embarassed

and i was like he is not a drug. . . undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by uyplus(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

You can accept this from CNN right? But when they tell you that the GEJ led government is corrupt, and Nigerians soldiers are fleeing the battle ground of Boko haram due to poor military equipment and low morale, you will scream and shout that CNN is biased.

When they make a documentary to show that your government isn't serious against the fight on insurgency, and Nigerian soldiers buy n sew their military attire, you would rise to the government's defence, & call them a biased media outfit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Lillee: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Who knows. Its APC money given back to them. Politricks. Never a doll moment!!!!!!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Prince202020(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
She de gamble with her 1m, eya she don loose am, see sure Chelsea win yesterday wey she for bet get her money back, it's like the woman na heavy gambler o angry grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by kelobestline(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:

it's said, sow a seed and you shall reap bountifully. That's what she just did, afterall there're children, grand and great grand children who could benefit from her kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Akshow: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Tobetoe:
what if it was all planned, that Buhari actually gave her the money for her to execute such a stunt ...#JustSayinq#

May be, may be not. But guess what, we don't give a fvck. Nigeria sai Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by paycash: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Real development Can be achieved when corruption is dead.

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:
Alot we hear in my nation Nigeria.

Donating 1million of her life saving does not make sense at all even though she is not talking the money to heaven...

Didn't she have grand children, great grand children, great great grand children she can use the money to carter for or people around her community

It's her money and she decides how to spend it. So wtf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Tymax(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Waiting for fayose and okupe to disrespect this old woman. I won't be surprised.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nwaanambra1(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
She is doing jihad. Supporting tbe cause of allah financially, But the have failed already.

poor soul - it must hurt to be u right now sad sad

by the way, why are all the GEJites sounding so tired, frustrated, mean and above all disheartened? is it becoming too difficult working for GEJ? sad

you guys should not worry - the incoming Buhari's govt will sure bring succor to your sad souls. . . cry cry

GEJites pls Take heart undecided kpele! ndo! tongue

it is well! tongue

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
nwaanambra1:

poor soul - it must hurt to be u right now sad sad

by the way, why are all the GEJites sounding so tired, frustrated, mean and above all disheartened? is it becoming too difficult working for GEJ? sad

you guys should not worry - the incoming Buhari's govt will sure bring succor to your sad souls. . . cry cry

GEJites pls Take heart undecided kpele! ndo! tongue

it is well! tongue
[/s]

I don't grant low self esteemed clowns like u, a Yoruba with a deceptive moniker the privilege if reply.

Fvck off!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

Thank God they said by their estimates but we say that by our reality Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in reverse.

1 Like

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nijanigga: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
Omashe oooh..This woman is so kind hearted oooh,in this modern day Nigeria where everyone is greedy..nawa she really has a Good heart..God Bless her
Amen!
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nora544: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Is like you didnt understand my post and am disappointed in you for calling this charity after you read this between the lines as you advised me to read... This is called political donation and not charity donation. If i am not wrong, if you cross check with this woman community 90% there are suffering.(You can prove me wrong)

So political campaign is now charity organisation that an old woman like her age should be donating for abi

Can you tell me what is good in giving her life saving for campaign donation that will end next month

Cant she donate the money to motherless home or less privilege just like old age people in develop countries usually do

Maybe you are thinking i am sentimental because she donated it for Buhari, Even if it is President Jonathan i will still say the same thing.

Instead we should join hands together and condemn some barbaric things in my nation Nigeria like unreasonable donation like this but people like you admire it which is bad

Can you imagine what the 1 million will do for the people in her community or family who needs less than 50k

If my late grand parents are still alive and they did something like this during this kind of era, I wont waste my little money to attend their burial at all because donating that kind of money into politics is bad with their age when they can use the money to help people in their village

I am not insane that i will wasted 100k for campaign donation when people around me (family or friends or community) are suffering..

How do you think that developed countries like USA/UK/Canada etc get developed?

Do you think is their federal/state government that developed those country alone

Able citizens with excess riches assisted their government in developing it by donating some of their money to develop their community or contributed by building or doing things for the community without giving the money to their federal/state government, Even those who are about to die still will part of their money for their community so that people there can feel part of it..

Do you know that it is only in my nation Nigeria that the road that leads to the millionaires, Billionaires home town is not good and not even tiled at all and majority of children there dont have sound education.. ( tell me cant they help them with their little wealth)

If you want change, All these people (either pdp or apc, etc) cant give us change at all because the same money donated for them have sent some to untimely death and life time injury

If you not clear about my previous post, am sure with this you will understand where i am coming from and where i am going to because i have gone pass doing or partaking in politics

1000000000000000 likes you write it so clear but you forgot the other problem is the donation to this man made Gods to enrich themself.

In my country we have a big charity it is called "Light in the dark" and every celebrity and politican you will see that they donate money and this money is for children in need who need special treatment and for their parents.

I never hear or read in the newspaper that people donate to a political party.

Nigeria has a very very long way to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

[s]I don't grant low self esteemed clowns like u, a Yoruba with a deceptive moniker the privilege if reply.

Fvck off![/s]

i guess in your dictionary yorubas are not humans! grin grin

GEJites - dividing us on religious and ethnic lines!

anyways pls do ur best to hide your frustration - its showing in all your posts! i hope its not just the fact that GEJ is losing the election that is giving u all this frustration - abi okukpe bastard never pay you your 'allawee'? grin grin

i will remind the Bastard to use the 1 million and pay you guys your allawee before some of you develop stroke! grin grin

It must really hurt to be you bro! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by mustymatic(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Lies in The AIT documentary:

1. Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $2.8bn issue. He mentioned OBJ. The documentarians cut that part off, and said it was GMB.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria, Shehu Shagari Did.

3. The issue of Gloria Okon disappearing under GMB is also a shameless lie. Gloria disappeared under IBB (Dele Giwa died for it).

4. What has the death of 2 of Buhari's daughters got to do with Buhari's ability to rule?

5. Fela's mum died after Kalakuta republic was attacked by Obasanjo's govt in 1978. GMB didnt come into power until 1984.

POLITICS should not make us lose our values as a NATION. Let the campaigns be issues based.Too many lies cannot change the opinions of the teeming Nigerians who are tired and disappointed with the present government.

Guess what

After AIT and NTA aired the infamous Goodluck Jonathan propaganda of lies against General Buhari, AIT then conducted an opinion poll hoping to gather momentum for GEJ but Nigerians did not buy the lies. GMB is leading currently on AIT polls by over 70%. You may add your voice via the link:

http://www.aitonline.tv/elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by musaffyan(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2015
great664:
don't let me call you a foool, investing in a leader if elected? What if he fails? That money should have been able to change the life of 20 elderly women in her vicinity but she choose to gamble with it. If my Parents donate such to APC/PDP I won't waste my money to go to their burial.

Why not donate to motherless homes or pay fees to those children roaming around, or help those mothers like you to start a little biz to better themselves, or build an e-learning center for people around you but she prefer to gamble with it. What a shame Nigeria!

This APC stunt failed woefully and on arrival, sane Nigerians won't appreciate such act.

The extent APC can go to beg for Vote.

By accepting this money Buhari you failed

Making 2much noise,Campaign or charity are all donations and she decide's to donate GMB or GEJ that Nigeria for we, always looking for attention or popularity

So u better stop becoming d saint u proclaimed to be and let d woman b

Pls show some respect or else
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by otunbakolawole(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Even from the comments that I read here, I know Nigeria is in trouble, it's getting fractured and weakened. we need to change course soon.

The kind of politics we practice has almost eroded our value system. Asking why Buhari cried? I can't believe guys will say they won't attend the parents burial if they donated monies to APC or PDP. How would that make you feel?

We seem to be suffering from empathy deficit, limited vision. I believe a stronger sense of empathy would tilt the balance of our current politics in favour of people who are struggling in the society. That doesn't mean that those who are struggling are thereby free from trying to understand the perspective of those who are better off. I am obligated to see Nigeria through the eyes of Jonathan, no matter how much I disagree with him. That's what empathy does.

Am sure part of us knows better that the gesture by this Old woman is not suffering from the kind of divisive and individualistic politics that we practise. Talk is cheap, like any value, empathy must be acted upon. She did, no need to castigate her. If you value GEJ, educate others on your faith in his leadership, if you value Buhari like I do, educate them on why they should believe in him too, educate them to get their voters card, how to cast their votes properly and how to avoid casting invalid votes. Educate them not to participate in election violence, no matter the outcome. Not trivializing our politics.

Engage in politics with maturity to balance idealism from realism, to admit the possibility that the other side might sometimes have a point.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by OLADD: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
pacesetter939:

If her grandchildren were amongst the youth corpers and more than 800 Nigerians sent to untimely death in 2011, I am sure the old woman would be raining 1 million curses on Buhari and his family. All these pranks and roadshow will lead the General to nowhere.
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by adeA1(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Evn Doyin Okupe cnt pledge more than this to make us believ white is black.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign by ayindejimmy(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Walspring:

Is like you didnt understand my post and am disappointed in you for calling this charity after you read this between the lines as you advised me to read... This is called political donation and not charity donation. If i am not wrong, if you cross check with this woman community 90% there are suffering.(You can prove me wrong)

So political campaign is now charity organisation that an old woman like her age should be donating for abi

Can you tell me what is good in giving her life saving for campaign donation that will end next month

Cant she donate the money to motherless home or less privilege just like old age people in develop countries usually do

Maybe you are thinking i am sentimental because she donated it for Buhari, Even if it is President Jonathan i will still say the same thing.

Instead we should join hands together and condemn some barbaric things in my nation Nigeria like unreasonable donation like this but people like you admire it which is bad

Can you imagine what the 1 million will do for the people in her community or family who needs less than 50k

If my late grand parents are still alive and they did something like this during this kind of era, I wont waste my little money to attend their burial at all because donating that kind of money into politics is bad with their age when they can use the money to help people in their village

I am not insane that i will wasted 100k for campaign donation when people around me (family or friends or community) are suffering..

How do you think that developed countries like USA/UK/Canada etc get developed?

Do you think is their federal/state government that developed those country alone

Able citizens with excess riches assisted their government in developing it by donating some of their money to develop their community or contributed by building or doing things for the community without giving the money to their federal/state government, Even those who are about to die still will part of their money for their community so that people there can feel part of it..

Do you know that it is only in my nation Nigeria that the road that leads to the millionaires, Billionaires home town is not good and not even tiled at all and majority of children there dont have sound education.. ( tell me cant they help them with their little wealth)

If you want change, All these people (either pdp or apc, etc) cant give us change at all because the same money donated for them have sent some to untimely death and life time injury

If you not clear about my previous post, am sure with this you will understand where i am coming from and where i am going to because i have gone pass doing or partaking in politics
this woman is merely making a wise investment that would pay off for her children and her children's children. Even her community and the whole Nigeria will benefit 4rm her donatn. By support a geniune Change she's securing the future of her children. In this economy, hw far can 1m take her family...probably a year. Do u think when GMB becomes president he will forget such generosity and publicity? A youth donated 10k to Gej some weeks back too. It's about putthn ur money where ur mouth is.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.