Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pls, Smart Phone Guru, I Need Your Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, Smart Phone Guru, I Need Your Help (462 Views)

HOMTOM HT7 - New Smart Phone In Town / Yahoo Boys In The House,i Need Your Help. / Does Chargong My Smart Phone On My Laptop Via Usb Drain My Laptop Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Smart Phone Guru, I Need Your Help by Ebenezerk2: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2015
I have passcode on my moto x phone, and I downloaded many applications on it, the anti virus application I downloaded on it does not allow me to enter my passcode, so I can not get it, what can I do to remove the application without getting into the phone because I can not get in without my password
Re: Pls, Smart Phone Guru, I Need Your Help by bedfordng(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
this would have been possible if you have rooted and install custom recovery like cwm or twrp.if you have such, you will need a recovery file manager to gain access to the root of the phone and delete the app and data from the system.the apps are stored in data-data and data-app which only recover file manager can access.this are some of the reasons i advice people to install custom recovery on their phones in case of times like this.it would have been easy to get it done within a minute.more over, did you forget the passcode or what.
Re: Pls, Smart Phone Guru, I Need Your Help by Ebenezerk2: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
No, it does not allow me to enter the password,

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Recharge Card Printing Software / Pls Help / UK Used Hp Pavilion Dv6 At 55k. Urgent Buyers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.