Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine (27319 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit / Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Akalia(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
She's a beauty........I tank God am also fearfully en wonderfully made.
Smiles.
not until I see an evidence that you are beautiful, I will believe
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
jessiecah:
she's looks so good on blonde, btw what kinda magazine title is voodoo undecided
Its owned by a renowned witch-doctor. Aimed to promot diabolic practices. Key customers: all lovers of juju/fetish practices.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
If there is another word,that can replace ugly,I will be glad to use it

To me this girl is damn ugly,they say money makes you beautiful..when I see this girl I disagree

Not good at all

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by tellwisdom: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennygee:
Her right leg wasn't Photoshopped properly, from her calf to her knee, you will see the contour.

They try sha.

Una get wahala, i swear....wetin ur eyes find go lumps or no lumps for leg? ?...Chai...better wife no dey again oo sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by kent79: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
sad

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Emodeee: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Missmossy:
My thoughts exactly @ poster above grin I guess its before she got preggy cheesy

i will gv u ur own, dn't worry.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
she looks like a tiny grandmother
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Optional2(f): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
mariannlove:
Where is her pregnancy
Sis na me carry d pregnancy 4 her
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by lepasharon(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennygee:
Her right leg wasn't Photoshopped properly, from her calf to her knee, you will see the contour.

They try sha.

It could be tan lines.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
lepasharon:

It could be tan lines.

Black women tan?

undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by 9jagistonline(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
She don join them ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nickizoe(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
She made front page tho! Got to recognise her tru her face alne. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by lepasharon(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennygee:

Black women tan?

undecided

Nooo. We all have them, you know whee some parts of our body is darker than the rest.. cos its where the sun hits
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Ikengawo: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tiwa and her packagers need to realize she's a Nigerian married woman and that she won't be respected in Nigeria behaving like a Nigerian unmarried woman. She doesn't need to act like a 50 year old mother of college graduates but Nigerian society is about phases and they're not transitioning her into the next phase of her life through her brand. She can still be 'sexy' and maintain her status like Omotola has done well. Right now they're turning her into a joke.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
lepasharon:

Nooo. We all have them, you know whee some parts of our body is darker than the rest.. cos its where the sun hits

Oh okay, but not this pics sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Missmossy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emodeee:

i will gv u ur own, dn't worry.

Huh

Quit stalking me biko.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by onila(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
voodoo magazine undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Voodoo is a name of a great idol now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Emodeee: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Huh

Quit stalking me biko.

y r u forming hard to get lah? U should av succumb lah. Enough of ya fronting. Do u knw since wen i've been chasing u? C'mon, here is d guy dat truly luvs u, gv him a chance.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Missmossy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emodeee:

y r u forming hard to get lah? U should av succumb lah. Enough of ya fronting. Do u knw since wen i've been chasing u? C'mon, here is d guy dat truly luvs u, gv him a chance.
Very funny grin the girls you get to see every day aint enough for you to select from right? Its not every lady you see online that you ought to woo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by cupidhero(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
marieolae:
Wassup with this blonde hair

Darkskinned women should not do this
Blonde hair is the new cool. Divas and ordinary folks can't stop idolising marilyn monroe. From nicki minaj to beyonce and even rihanna. They have been trying to make it look cool on blacks by using these artists to push the idea that blonde hair and even a blonde skin is what beauty should be about. Is good to see you on NL again...how have you been?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by hopeforcharles(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Photoshoppin & air-brushin @ it's best.

Nice tho?!.

Oh!, it is a fictional mag

Little wonder she looks ficitional grin
Nlanders are u beefing her? Does she look like a character in your fictitious dreams, lol she is cute
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Emodeee: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Very funny grin the girls you get to see every day aint enough for you to select from right? Its not every lady you see online that you ought to woo undecided

well, i c a lot of galz everyday, dats right. I dn't fancy any of them. Infact, i av female friends, i dn't fancy any of them. I c so many female nairalanders, i dn't fancy any of them.
MISSMOSSY i find u special. D luv i av 4 u is ORGANIC lyk chemistry, u can call it natural luv. I once told u dat i dn't knw y i luv u, ryt? Yez, cos it's d truth. I naturally luv u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Alexosaso(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Doro sexy my most sexiest girl in de Nigeria music industry. Just keep on rocking. I love u Tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
See as she be like ogbanje undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Alexosaso:
Doro sexy my most sexiest girl in de Nigeria music industry. Just keep on rocking. I love u Tiwa savage

cry cry cry cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by hamzia(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
1stola:
[size=28pt]FAKE PHOTO
NA SO SHE BE REAL LIFE
YEYE
[/size]
jelouse waitn be ur own
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Fresia01(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by olumzz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
She's a beauty........I tank God am also fearfully en wonderfully made.
Smiles.
Madam u shud knw d drill here...pictures or.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Natasha2(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
wow I love the pic, she is really pretty kiss She rocked the blond hair wella kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Natasha2:
wow I love the pic, she is really pretty kiss She rocked the blond hair wella kiss
oooh my sweety
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Defcon1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't understand why some people are "desperately" obsessed with being sexy,of all things in this life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.