Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,630 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine (27323 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Dashiki Swimsuit / Tiwa Savage Stuns In A White Pantsuit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Flowered Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Defcon1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerians abusing the word "sexy" since the ice age

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
she doesnt luk stunning a bit to me,sowie do u mean doro kenya
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by debrihachi(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
She's a beauty........I tank God am also fearfully en wonderfully made.
Smiles.
sure? den upload ya pic let's c weda u wonderfully made or ur "fearfully" made..lool
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by debrihachi(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
Smiles.
sure? den upload ya pic let's c weda u wonderfully made or ur "fearfully" made..lool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by legallyblonde(f): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
AmberQueen:

Amber r"hoez" angry

Well,legallybald grin my dear,as I don spk ur mind,na to just concur sure pass na...

Black Chyna dey ooh. She is here twerkin her butt wink
mehn..c as u badmouth my name grin cheesy but aunty why u snatch nick cannon na?

Anyway tell anty chyna sumall sumall o,odikwa risky to twerk these days with all dat implants o cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by ellahzy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dats my Girl.
buh i dont like this hair colour.
.....shez still my Fav thO. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by easyelliot(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
White girl
White girl
Oh how I like my white girls
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
DIX WOMAN IS REALI HOTTER DAN HELL grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by badassProdigy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
i wanna take you away... hey!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by aniexyz(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
doro really sexy!
shine on tiwa!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
legallyblonde:
mehn..c as u badmouth my name grin cheesy but aunty why u snatch nick cannon na?

Anyway tell anty chyna sumall sumall o,odikwa risky to twerk these days with all dat implants o cheesy grin

Nick who

I don't v an idea of watchu u talkin about sis...

Butt implants huh? Ok!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by tammie24: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tiwa looks hot as always!
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by jessiecah(f): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
BellaBambina:
Its owned by a renowned witch-doctor. Aimed to promot diabolic practices. Key customers: all lovers of juju/fetish practices.

lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
jessiecah:

lol
:*
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by chucky234(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cherrywhite:
Smiles.
Tiwa we know, who are you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
My gf should make a blonde hair someday...

B-)

she should sha avoid visiting me in the night
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:58am On Jan 29, 2015
AmberQueen:
Photoshoppin & air-brushin @ it's best.

Nice tho?!.

Oh!, it is a fictional mag

Little wonder she looks ficitional grin

am tired of hearing all ds photoshp of a tin..na only photoshop b d editing software??..der is alots..dat looks like d work of graphics design.
Re: Tiwa Savage Stuns On The Cover Of Voodoo Magazine by legallyblonde(f): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
AmberQueen:

Nick who

I don't v an idea of watchu u talkin about sis...

Butt implants huh? Ok!
nick cannon wey u snatch from mariah carey nain u no knw?

yea..implants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Gallery: See How Mikel Obi Spends His Millions (recieves $5.8m Yearly) / Kwam 1 Celebrated His 59th Birthday(photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.