Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Have These Requirements - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have These Requirements (1317 Views)

Steps And Requirements To Becoming A Forex Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have These Requirements by shakazuldadon: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2015
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent vendors must submit the following documents for verification:
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
c) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013) as at when due
d) Comprehensive company profile including registered office, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s) and facisimile number(s)
e) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past
f) Reference letter from a Bank stating the financial ability of the Vendor to carry out such project(s)
g) Current company’s audited statement of accounts
h) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
i) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the provisions of Section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
j) Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC)

I need a consultancy coy with the above requirements to execute a FG job. My coy does not have g,h,I,j so we cannot execute.

we are willing to partner with you every step of the way to get job.

Ask for my contact if interested.
Re: Do You Have These Requirements by bagoh(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please contact me bagoh04@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Galvanized Metal Profile For Drywall Partition / I Need Help With A Loan Of 150K . 12 Months Repayment / Top 7 Tips To Guarantee Your Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.