Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

People Be Careful Of Stakkers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Be Careful Of Stakkers (1321 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scam / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Be Careful Of Stakkers by Posa411: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
People should be careful of a new scheme called Stakkers, someone a pastor woman whom I was close to got me to get into this scheme which promises so much and are never willing to pay. They promised to pay for twice a month for a period of 10 months, theu paid for a for few months months and since then it's voicemail. To show that this these people are not sincere when u complain they delete the complainer from their group. People are losing funds just like me.

Bad experience for other to learn. These people are bad like POTUS will say very very very bad and wicked. With no integrity.

1 Like

Re: People Be Careful Of Stakkers by Fxmanager(m): 4:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Posa411:
People should be careful of a new scheme called Stakkers, someone a pastor woman whom I was close to got me to get into this scheme which promises so much and are never willing to pay. They promised to pay for twice a month for a period of 10 months, theu paid for a for few months months and since then it's voicemail. To show that this these people are not sincere when u complain they delete the complainer from their group. People are losing funds just like me.

Bad experience for other to learn. These people are bad like POTUS will say very very very bad and wicked. With no integrity.
Check our profile for our thread with topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" to educate yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legit Investment / Contemporary & Simple 4 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design/building Plan / Afribank And Bagco Ipos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.