Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! (627 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! by investnotspend: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Lies in the AIT Documentary : Must Read !

(1) Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $2.8bn.He mentioned OBJ, the documentarians cut that part off said it was GMB (2) Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria,shehu shagari did . (3) The issue of Gloria Okon dissapearing under GMB is also a Bloody lie . Gloria disappeared under IBB ( Dele giwa died for it )
(4) what has the death of 2 Buhari's daughters got to do with a documentary of Buhari's ability to rule ? (5) Fela's mum died after kalakuta republic was attacked by obasanjo's govt in 1978. GMB dint come into power until 1984, POLITICS should not make us lose our Values as a NATION.... Let's our Campaigns be issue Based....
pls re-broadcast till everyone is aware
pls Vote wisely.
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! by nellyjohn: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
investnotspend:
Lies in the AIT Documentary : Must Read !

(1) Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $2.8bn.He mentioned OBJ, the documentarians cut that part off said it was GMB (2) Buhari did not expel Ghana from Nigeria,shehu shagari did . (3) The issue of Gloria Okon dissapearing under GMB is also a Bloody lie . Gloria disappeared under IBB ( Dele giwa died for it )
(4) what has the death of 2 Buhari's daughters got to do with a documentary of Buhari's ability to rule ? (5) Fela's mum died after kalakuta republic was attacked by obasanjo's govt in 1978. GMB dint come into power until 1984, POLITICS should not make us lose our Values as a NATION.... Let's our Campaigns be issue Based....
pls re-broadcast till everyone is aware
pls Vote wisely.
Assuming this is true, but u said all dis happend under IBB and OBJ. Are these two people not among does that are bringing buhari out? Are dey not all the same?
Let's vote wisely
For me, it's GEJ till 2019
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! by nellyjohn: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2015
All I know is dat APC are all corrupt.
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"APC- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"

VOTE GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! by Abbamizy(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Investnotspend.... I tink u nid to invest more of ur brain into comprehending topic issues and sound waves.... I watched dat documentary 3 times consecutively and i neva heard dem mention fela's mum....kalakuta republic was neva mention..... The only thing that concerns fela was fela himself and his brother...... Pls do not tell lies yourself
Re: Lies In The AIT Documentary.. A Must Read! by DonaldGenes(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
I saw the Documentary but I didn't really send it

PDP doesn't know they are boosting Buhari Popularity by the day

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Will Give Jonathan 100% Votes –Akpabio / VIDEO: Alleged Journalists Protesting Against Doyin Okupe And PDP / AIG Ibrahim Maishanu Dies At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.