Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter (36390 Views)

Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) / Basketmouth's Daughter, Janelle Okpocha's Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Icecream4U(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Babe2sure:
Yhaay! Cute kid. Daddy's carbon copy. smiley
how can she be beautiful when she's daddy's carbon copy? Daddy is fvcking ugly!!
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by basty: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ugly as Basket mouth, the only difference is her colour
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by toniaangel(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
V beautiful young lady reserved for my hansome son
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by chelseabmw(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
xynerise:

So you dey our group yet you dey contest for Mr. Nairaland grin

Lmao.... that was wen she was still in the tommy wink
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by chelseabmw(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
aww. So cute. Wish I could like it again. She has a nice smile

Thanks dear... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by chelseabmw(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Defcon1:

Wow! Very cute!

Thanks bro
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by obiaguna(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
chelseabmw:
Check out the pics of my cute daughter... we are happy smiley

seeing your picture with your lil girl makes me want to have mine asap but I still be small boy sha..u guys look good tbh..
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Forwetinnah: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
aviazuva:
My eyes are deem.
but if the child resemble Basket mouth how una go say the baby fine and cute

Abi nobi that Basketmouth wey I dey see for Tv?

heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Abi? undecided

See Basket mouth wey dey shout make people save their generation
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
clean & clear photocopy
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by bighuntenter: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
See my princes. She is wonderfully made...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by twisty20(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
The 1st step is to pay N3,000 naira to either of this account: Eco bank: 5102013067 or GTBank: 0159819628. Acct name for both acct is: Barbados Solutions

Go to www.profitthroughlearning.com and click on register and the registration form will be opened.

Enter the I.D of the person who introduced you to the opportunity after which you can enter your informations and bank details of the bank you would want PTL to pay you into.

Note that you will be asked to enter the bank receipt number for verification purposes. And after you are done, submit the form and you will receive an instant text msg and email on the phone number and email you provide to congratulate you.
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by simdam500(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Looking like dad
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Vicville(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Beautifool. Buh her head use style take long sha
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by shilling(f): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
She's the cutest kid.
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by flashyoba231(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
She looks IBOTIC......wetin be my own sef
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2015
just like my cus
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Babe2sure(f): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Icecream4U:
how can she be beautiful when she's daddy's carbon copy? Daddy is fvcking ugly!!

Mind yourself o. You are calling Basketmouth fvcking ugly. cheesy

Is she not cute? Yes, she is
Doesn't she resemble her dad? Yes, she does.
There lies your answer.

She does not necessarily have to be ugly before she can resemble her dad.
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by femzysticks(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2015
See as she resemble her papa
All dis our comedians sef

*pensive*
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by iamakbar(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
chelseabmw:
Check out the pics of my cute daughter... we are happy smiley
buh bros no lie, u dey take igbo abi?
Henhen! I knew it, sha no distort d girl's beauty wif ganja smoke ooo
#Onigbooshi...
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Tex42(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
my papa born me.

she fine sha
Re: Checkout These Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Fine girl, a replica of her dad grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / DJ Cuppy Throws House Party In London. Shares After Party Photos / Fans Demand For A Refund After Waiting For Kizz Daniel For Over 5hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.