Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Advice For The Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice For The Electorate (649 Views)

Ondo State 2019 - Collation Centre Will Determine The Winner Not The Electorate / 70% Of The Electorate Have Now Collected Their Pvcs- INEC / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For The Electorate by koife(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
In this season of election, we the masses who crave for a better nation must conduct our selves in ways that will foster continuance of democracy. We must stripe ourselves of bigotry, inflammatory statement, act, nuances and most importantly social/political/religious/ethnic sentiment which are A-democratic. Our PVC must must be a weapon of franchise and power and not thuggery as evidenced in the recent happenings in kano, Baluchi and rivers. Nigerian must differentiate fact and logic from sentiment and fallacy. The hallmark of democracy is freedom of choice and liberty. Nigerians must make their choice heard with their PVC. Name callings and extreme fanatism can only create more ranchor and divide in the ploity, polarising it even the more. So I enjoin all well meaning Nigerians to shun violence and vice in order to further consolidate on the gians of our naccent democrasy. This is my little contribution to my beloved country.
Efiok-2015

(1) (Reply)

APC, Buhari's True Agenda For Nigeria. / Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians / Photos: INEC Officials In Imo Forcing Citizens To Pay Money For PVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.