Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) (35873 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Oliseh Vs. Enyeama And The Impending Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by JEITO: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Enyeama conceeding goals these days like no man's business.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by 360command: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:
remember wen me and my dad usually do dis on Sega b4 mummcy provoke go hide d game till 2day non of us know where d game dy
mama don sell d game tey tey
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Japhrey: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Enyeama is looking all tensed up!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by stigman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
honeric01:

Oh, the PS4 i know has wireless pads...

So p3 doesn't have abi? Take am easy na
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by basketbrain(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
So lovely smiley

I see i and my daughter doing this soon cheesy cheesy

na gossip be una work na
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
drnairalov:
lol so touching,

Went for this wedding in naija... the
girl siting beside me casually brought
our sardines from her bag n poured it
in her rice. *tears
exactly. U think I didn't c u? U were that lady.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cute.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by adrainuche(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ganoderma:

See your mouth.

I sure say if I give you pad now na so kalokalo you go dey do for pad.

All you this mouth people. Una mouth plenty.

Nor worry we run play legendary for manager mode we dun play everything .... U one add me on pen make I use u do practice
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
adrainuche:

Nor worry we run play legendary for manager mode we dun play everything .... U one add me on pen make I use u do practice

Oya now! If e sure for you!!

My PSN na orinovic

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Walemi1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's nt easy 4 a Dad 2 b d bread winner nd still av tym 2 care nd share 1daful moments wit ur family.Thumps up Enyeama.Captain on d field nd at home.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by yinkaoke(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls how much does PS 3 OR PS 4
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by yinkaoke(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls how much does PS 3 OR PS 4 COST PLS?
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by adrainuche(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ganoderma:

My PSN na orinovic

You like quarrel pass fight no p I go add u
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
adrainuche:

You like quarrel pass fight no p I go add u

Guy! No be by quarell!!

You sabi where I dey ni for Online play and FIWC 2015??

Guy na career you still dey use compare yourself. I rock with the worlds deadliest!
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by holyboss: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:
Lovely family... Holyboss you too do quick and marry
undecided undecided

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
So lovely smiley

I see i and my daughter doing this soon cheesy cheesy
need for speed abi? that's ladies fav
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
Oh!

#Hehe! The Pride of Parenthood! -- Being a Father is Beyond just Providing for the family.....Share and Create Memories with Your Son! Teach him to be a Man! --- and join him in shaping his View of Life as a Young Boy!

###### Like dis if u agree with me!

###Or u can ignore! If u feel fatherhood is abt flogging alone!

just another person looking for likes....
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
abatically:

PS3 also has wireless pads, but u still nee the cables to charge the controllers. That is a PS4 right there.
you're right bro. that's ps4
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
smilenow:
he go just allow im son win.. grin
Not always true. my dad used to beat me very well in Mortal Combat "Sega" that year. lol.
Memories
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
Its good to get married on time o! This play between father and son won't be possible if you are 55 years and your first child is 9 years ;Dsee now! My Dad's friend is currently in his late 60's and his first son/child is in SS2. Its somehow na... grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
TOOTSIEPOOPSIE:
just another person looking for likes....

Eyaaaaaaah....sorry eh....dat is life eh....dat worry EH...hold ur pISS u hear.......ur liKE is not gonna sub my sim.....just see it as a form of ''ONLINE POLL''
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ganoderma:

My PSN na orinovic
please dont forget to update us bout winnings. can see that ure mouthed
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Weah96: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
A PS3 costs $50 in my neighborhood. A brand new one is around 200 bucks.

A PS4 is about $400 brand new, $150 in the hood.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

need for speed abi? that's ladies fav

lol , i like the game but not the way i love chess , my daughter must learn how to play at a very early age grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , i like the game but not the way i love chess , my daughter must learn how to play at a very early age grin
if that's the case, then I'd suggest that when your son ot daughter turns 3, buy him or her a Music Keyboard and let her practice everyday. And thank me later
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

if that's the case, then I'd suggest that when your son ot daughter turns 3, buy him or her a Music Keyboard and let her practice everyday. And thank me later

How come you know what i love angry

I'm beginning to suspect you .

Ofcourse there's going to be a piano in our house and i'll definately get her that , i'll even be her teacher cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Weah96: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

Chess is music. And life. You obviously know nothing about the game. It should be mandatory in schools.
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

How come you know what i love angry

I'm beginning to suspect you .

Ofcourse there's going to be a piano in our house and i'll definately get her that , i'll even be her teacher cheesy
i guessed right lol. Learning to play at a tender age sharpens the the brain and makes one smart later on.
Anyway, check my signature. smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is really kool...me like am
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:

Chess is music. And life. You obviously know nothing about the game. It should be mandatory in schools.
i dont play chess, i don't like chess... i haven't even tried. dunno why
Re: Vincent Enyeama And Son Playing Football Game (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

i guessed right lol. Learning to play at a tender age sharpens the the brain and makes one smart later on.
Anyway, check my signature. smiley

Yea that's true smiley.

Cool but i don't do circular music smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court / Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.