Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (37713 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Imagine.
May the reign of terrorist come to an end in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by nike4love: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its only a fool that will blame Gej for what boko soldiers are doing,if boko wil stop imediatly apc takes power!then who are their leaders.if northerners wil tell themself the truth boko wil be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Pathetic!!!

Oh my dear nation Nigeria!
Once the pride of Africa.
Once the envy of nations,
Has now been turned to the most dreadful place of habitation on earth by bokoharam.

Though I don't understand what they really want,
Though I don't know their motive for killing,
Though I don't know who sponsors them,

But I know that the blood of the innocent spilled everyday will keep crying for vengeance before their maker and in no distant time the God of vengeance will visit both the killers, sponsors and sympathizers.

Like seriously! The most dreadful place of habitation? Comon!!! One would think the BH guys have overrun the entire Country.

Then what will you call places like Syria and Iraq?
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by 9jatriot(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, the reason we have so many boko boys today is because past leaders (including Buhari) refused to build schools in the North like GEJ is doing now. Lack of education reduce opportunities, reduced opportunities increase chances of poverty.

Yes, there many educated but unemployed in 9ja but they have more hope & better chances for the near future.

In 9ja, we don't think ahead, we think of just now. Immediate gain.

Have all the Western powers managed to win Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Shabab & Co?

If we believe this lie that PDP tries to sell, if they were no schools built at all, where are they against educations? Would they not have been pleased that they were no schools? Boko has been uploading videos on the internet, does that sound like people who have no level of education. The trust remains, GEJ has no political will to fight this fight. He gains a lot from it, unfortunately blood is being spilled in the process. Those blood are calling directly on the throne of God.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.
hahahahahaha
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by kingthreat(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Aunty just mention any Country in the World when terrorists where defeated? Even with the help of international Community? Iraq,Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan you name them! Not to talk of Nigeria where the opposition party are busy fueling Terrorists.

Stop talking like you think via your anuus every morning. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan were destabilized by war. The Pakistani taliban is as a result of the war in Afghanistan.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
9jatriot:

If we believe this lie that PDP tries to sell, if they were no schools built at all, where are they against educations? Would they not have been pleased that they were no schools? Boko has been uploading videos on the internet, does that sound like people who have no level of education. The trust remains, GEJ has no political will to fight this fight. He gains a lot from it, unfortunately blood is being spilled in the process. Those blood are calling directly on the throne of God.

They spent time learning hatred in Madrasas. Education is not about just reading & writing. They learnt more Arabic than any other useful skills needed by modern societies. Uploading videos is no sign of education.

Sure, of course many kids are going to the new Almajiri schools & grateful for it. You don't insinuate every Northern child/youth is in Sambisa forest?

But Boko hates uptake of education by the youths. It kills the ignorance they need to sow hatred in innocent kids.

GEJ has the will, the same Northern leaders who refused to condemn Boko until international outcry over Chibok girls, are determined to frustrate GEJ's efforts. That's the original scripts to undermine GEJ anyway.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by shakiru991(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Go bck 2 ur village jonathan
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by madgoat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, Buhari & many other leaders call GEJ's fight Boko a fight against the North.

Your view above is just what Northerners like Buhari wanted to achieve by funding & fuelling Boko Haram.

Should Jonathan lose his cool & carpet-bomb areas in the North, Northerners will then have a justifiable ground for a coup.

Gullible people take it hook, line & sinker.

Well if it was ur kid dat lost an arm, u would av spoken wt better intelligence. Come out of ur comfort zone and face reality.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by 9jatriot(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

They spent time learning hatred in Madrasas. Education is not about just reading & writing. They learnt more Arabic than any other useful skills needed by modern societies. Uploading videos is no sign of education.

Sure, of course many kids are going to the new Almajiri schools & grateful for it. You don't insinuate every Northern child/youth is in Sambisa forest?

But Boko hates uptake of education by the youths. It kills the ignorance they need to sow hatred in innocent kids.

GEJ has the will, the same Northern leaders who refused to condemn Boko until international outcry over Chibok girls, are determined to frustrate GEJ's efforts. That's the original scripts to undermine GEJ anyway.

And the so called Almajiri schools (which I believe is grossly exaggerated as has become common with this government) are enough to suddenly educate all the Fulani's and Hausas? What makes you so sure that the hatred indoctrination will not enter the Almajiri schools? If they north was so backward and had no iota of schools at all, how did the likes of Maku, Ribadu, Atiku and all the hardworking northerners who are very leaned go to school? did they attend schools in the south? University of Jos has one of the best medical schools in Nigera, ABU is another good uni, the north has a lot of "western educational illiterates" I agree but like you said, its not enough to just read and write to be called literate, some of these so called illiterates are scholars in Islamic studies, are they illiterates too because they do now know how to solve algebraic equations?
Back to the main topic, GEJ had and has no will power to stop this problem, either he gains directly from it or indirectly or he is simply incompetent but unfortunately, what ever the reason blood being spilled with people dying or becoming incapacitated.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by M4gunners: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
kingthreat:

Stop talking like you think via your anuus every morning. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan were destabilized by war. The Pakistani taliban is as a result of the war in Afghanistan.
Just imagine you that think with your. ...what? It's now war abi? War caused by you i guess ewu Hausa.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Bowaley17(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ has failed this generation...This child lost her arm due to the incompetent of our President... God help d little child...
IamBOWALEY
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by uyplus(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Aunty just mention any Country in the World when terrorists where defeated? Even with the help of international Community? Iraq,Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan you name them! Not to talk of Nigeria where the opposition party are busy fueling Terrorists.

You shall lose 2 family members this year, 2015. Bookmark this page and send me an email when you lose the first!! Tell your family members about it..
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by ceejayluv(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
This baby will never forgive Jonathan for failing his duty as the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces and his failure to protect her as number one citizen of Nigeria.

Get well soon baby girl. Change is coming!
Bull$hit... Do you know how many children were bombed when federal troops (including buhari) massacred biafrans?.... It's a war- Lil girl is a victim. Jonathan didn't.declare jihad.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by kingthreat(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Just imagine you that think with your. ...what? It's now war abi? War caused by you i guess ewu Hausa.

I reason with my brains, that's why I could counter the nonsense you stated. So there was no war in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan? Even a 10 year old knows "General Knowledge" better than you.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by ArewaSweetheart(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
So pathetic. shocked
Well i believe that when there's life, hope will still abound. Thus, may God be with the little girl & grant her the grace to have a fulfilled life here on earth in Jesus name, amen.

And for y'all that are politicising this poor girl's plight, please try & be civil for once naa. Mtschwww
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by M4gunners: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
uyplus:

You shall lose 2 family members this year, 2015. Bookmark this page and send me an email when you lose the first!! Tell your family members about it..
Hahaha i know ur type. So am not bother of your ranting . Meanwhile, the lost of a relative who spent more than 4 years in university, only to die because of buhari and his thugs in 2011,will fight for me and my remaining relative .
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by hizaya61(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
falconey:
#cry ....GEJ you said you built 9unis in the north and several almajiri schools.......is that what the north ask for? We need SECURITY....who will go to school when boko haram have killed all?

His son that look like addidas ball
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Ebenezerk2: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
But the baby will forgive boko haram that did that to her? why can't you reason for once?
berem:
This baby will never forgive Jonathan for failing his duty as the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces and his failure to protect her as number one citizen of Nigeria.

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by linusbnn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
deejayterabyte:
Saw this on linda ikeji earlier and i was almost in tears

A little girl's hand chopped off due to incompetence and severe corruption going in on in the country spearheaded by an "i dont give a damn" president angry sad

God why have you forsaken us cry cry cry

Sin is ten much my friend,access to the grace of God is not is limited now cry
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by linusbnn(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
deejayterabyte:
Saw this on linda ikeji earlier and i was almost in tears

A little girl's hand chopped off due to incompetence and severe corruption going in on in the country spearheaded by an "i dont give a damn" president angry sad

God why have you forsaken us cry cry cry

Sin is ten much my friend,access to the grace of God is limited now cry
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:
And someone will still tell me to vote for Jonathan. He's a failure. Look at what is happening in a country he has led for over 4 years.

#SaiBuhari.

Are you the Dog and baboon that Buhari said will soak in blood ?

Repent !. You need Jesus !.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

APC goons whipping up sentiment. Yes, GEJ is not an army general. This is democracy.

Buhari said, " A fight on bokoharam is a fight on Hausa Muslims "..

Nah you people still called for Ihejirika to be tried for war crimes in Hague. Devils and Jezebels on horse back. Jajaaweedans.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by GBTYO: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

May God punish you, your miserable family and everything that you cherish in this pitiable existence you claim as life.

May you never progress and live beyond 2015.

Your exit from this life should be by the most shameful and disgraceful form death has to offer.

You shall be r@ped, and dismembered and your carcass gnawed by dogs.

You Jezebel.

I swear by God almighty that this fate and curse Comes to pass over you and your family.

The bastards you support here are responsible for that baby's woes.

Berem, may I not live beyond this year if this hex I put on you does not come pass.

Now run to the mods, but remember the curse remains on you and your family.

Bastard ashewoe. Badoo general.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by GBTYO: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Berem, I swear to God almighty if this curse I have placed on you does not come to pass let me reap a hundred fold more worse. Let it be so.

Your conscience has been bought .

Whoever you are, Berem, no matter how many of you share this disgracefull handle of shame let it be so on all of you.

If it is by your own true conscience you write such rubbish, then let this curse take hold on you now as you read it.

My nothing good ever come to you, or whoever associates with you or anything you touch.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by myouri(f): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Awwwwhh..I feel for her.

Let thy kingdom come,Jehovah.
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by Tekzyflex(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
missterious:

#SaiBuhari.

Your sai Buhari is the Oga of Boko Haram.....
Re: 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2015
missterious:

#SaiBuhari.

miss seriously is nt dat easy as u think to run a country..this country need prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.