Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (8157 Views)

Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Order Your Goods From Konga / Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
You have been having lots of orders on konga.com but getting this orders delivered has been problem due to konga drop off that isnt in your location or area. Here's where i come in to proffer solution with the best and cheapest charges for it.

Here's how it goes.. Your keep your goods with us.. Whenever you have any order on konga.com, you notify us and give us the order no and we'll get the order dropped at konga drop off point.

Here's our charges... #200 per order. i.e, #200 for one product/item to be dropped.

#200 per two weeks for storage fees for goods ranging frm 1 to 10kg.
#250 per two weeks for 10kg to 20kg.
20kg to 30kg.. #350 per two weeks.
30kg and above.. Pls, contact us..

Dropped order charges and storage charges payment is every 2 weeks.

Your goods are safe and secured with us!!
Be rest assured of the best of services!!
You wont regret doing business with us!!!

Contact us on whatsapp or call or email.
08108009824.... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by mayorall(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Endorsed by mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. Our company is also enjoying this service from Mr Kenny. Our head office is not in Lagos state but we have Konga store. We store our goods with Mr kenny. we inform him anytime we have order from konga and he deliver our goods promptly. I guarantee the safety of your goods with Mr kenny. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by warrenweste(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennyman20:
You have been having lots of orders on konga.com but getting this orders delivered has been problem due to konga drop off that isnt in your location or area. Here's where i come in to proffer solution with the best and cheapest charges for it.

Here's how it goes.. Your keep your goods with us.. Whenever you have any order on konga.com, you notify us and give us the order no and we'll get the order dropped at konga drop off point.

Here's our charges... #200 per order. i.e, #200 for one product/item to be dropped.

#200 per two weeks for storage fees for goods ranging frm 1 to 10kg.
#250 per two weeks for 10kg to 20kg.
20kg to 30kg.. #350 per two weeks.
30kg and above.. Pls, contact us..

Dropped order charges and storage charges payment is every 2 weeks.

Your goods are safe and secured with us!!
Be rest assured of the best of services!!
You wont regret doing business with us!!!

Contact us on whatsapp or call or email.
08108009824.... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

brilliant idea will whatsapp you as soon as possible
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
warrenweste:

brilliant idea will whatsapp you as soon as possible

Thanks.. We look forward to do biz with you..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
mayorall:
Endorsed by mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. Our company is also enjoying this service from Mr Kenny. Our head office is not in Lagos state but we have Konga store. We store our goods with Mr kenny. we inform him anytime we have order from konga and he deliver our goods promptly. I guarantee the safety of your goods with Mr kenny. Thank you all.

Thanks boss...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

We really appreciate..

Once again, we promise nothing but the best of services.

We look forward doing business with you all.

Thanks everyone.. God bless!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by herboshedhe(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Brilliant idea....... Thumbs up,will reach you soon boss@warrenweste,you done c am too? grin
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
herboshedhe:
Brilliant idea....... Thumbs up,will reach you soon boss@warrenweste,you done c am too? grin

Thanks ma... We look forward doing biz with you. God bless
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by warrenweste(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
herboshedhe:

i don c am o cheesy..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by herboshedhe(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
warrenweste:

i don c am o cheesy..

i'll buzz you tomorrow on whatsapp sir!

1 Like

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by herboshedhe(f): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2015
kennyman20:

Thanks ma... We look forward doing biz with you. God bless
You most welcome sir...I wish you great success in this bew task ijn!AMEN!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by alakara(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Kennyman strategizing for business since 1914
I gbadun u.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by iykepromotions: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
what a creative idea! instead of to be complaining of no jobs, this op has shown that you can equally employ yourself. oga op keep it up
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2015
iykepromotions:
what a creative idea! instead of to be complaining of no jobs, this op has shown that you can equally employ yourself. oga op keep it up

Thanks...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
@kennyman20 what if the product is a T-shirt and jeans with different design and sizes, will you guys be the ones to sort then and deliver then to customer.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
@kennyman20 what if the product is a T-shirt and jeans with different design and sizes, will you guys be the ones to sort then and deliver then to customer.

Thanks for your interest sir..

Sir, we dont deliver to customers.. We deliver to konga drop off point. So, konga will be the one to take it up from there and deliver to respective customers..

For shirts and jeans.. We can get it sorted out in as much as you give us description of the material the client ordered for.. Thanks...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
kennyman20:

Thanks for your interest sir..

Sir, we dont deliver to customers.. We deliver to konga drop off point. So, konga will be the one to take it up from there and deliver to respective customers..

For shirts and jeans.. We can get it sorted out in as much as you give us description of the material the client ordered for.. Thanks...
OK good, how much do you charge for 5kg goods and 10kg. also how do we send goods to ur office.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
OK good, how much do you charge for 5kg goods and 10kg. also how do we send goods to ur office.

Thanks once again for your interest...

We charge #200 per product to be dropped coupled with #200 per two weeks for storage fees of goods weighing 1kg to 10kg

where is your goods?? Let's know for us to be able to work things out.. Thanks..

You can as well call us, add us on whatsapp or email us... 08108009824.... Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com

Thanks..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for the calls and enquiries..

We really appreciate your interest in doing business with us.. We say thank you..

We'll give it our very best to ensure nothing you enjoy nothing but the best of services..

We say thanks once again...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for all your calls and enquiries..

We really appreciate..

We wish you all the best of the weekend!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by dami9ja(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Great! They are speaking about u on Facebook already: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205908835460509&id=1247683940&p=10&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6110261676936779809%3Amf_story_key.6365820852021938224
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by dami9ja(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Konga is aware of your services Bro and they are glad. Carry on bro!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
dami9ja:
Konga is aware of your services Bro and they are glad. Carry on bro!

Thanks sir..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
we're still very much available to serve you better...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by Scout60(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
kennyman20:

I want to register in konga. I dont live @ lagos but their reguest for lagos address. What should I do now.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Scout60:

I want to register in konga. I dont live @ lagos but their reguest for lagos address. What should I do now.

Thats not a problem sir.. Contact me on whatsapp or send me a msg to send the address to use to you sir... 08108009824..

Thanks sir..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val to everyone.. May you all live to experience more vals on earth in good health.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
kennyman20:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries..

We really appreciate your interest in doing business with us.. We say thank you..

We'll give it our very best to ensure nothing you enjoy nothing but the best of services..

We say thanks once again...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
we're still very much available to serve you better..

Happy new week
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
kennyman20:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.

We really appreciate..

Once again, we promise nothing but the best of services.

We look forward doing business with you all.

Thanks everyone.. God bless!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
kennyman20:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler / Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.