Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off (8471 Views)

Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Etc, From Benin, Ibadan, Portharcourt & Abuja! / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2015
We are a logistics outfit offering tailored solutions such as drop off for Jumia and Konga marketplaces

visit our site to upload your inventory and send us the goods. Once we confirm the goods, the status will be updated to "Approved" and your items go live live on your inventory.

You can then ship from inventory, attach sales invoices or even request professional photos of the item from the comfort of your home or office

This allows you to sell from remote locations while you are busy with other chores.

We also handle your returns and update your inventory in real time

www.mukabox.com

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by Mukano: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
visit our site to upload your inventory and send us the goods. Once we confirm the goods, the status will be updated to "Approved" and your items go live live on your inventory.

You can then ship from inventory, attach sales invoices or even request professional photos of the item from the comfort of your home or office

This allows you to sell from remote locations while you are busy with other chores.

We also handle your returns and update your inventory in real time

www.mukabox.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by gboyetade: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Good one. All I will say is that I waited for 2 years for you
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by gboyetade: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2015
It is not too late to join. I have lost enough
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by Mukano: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
gboyetade:
It is not too late to join. I have lost enough

Getting your goods to a wider customer base no matter your location is now a possibility. It is never too late to start making profits.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2015
We can pick up your goods for Konga and Jumia warehousing at any transport company or location in Lagos.

Turnaround time for dropping off your items at Konga or Jumia is 2 hours
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by dvdami(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello team,

I'd like to use your photography service.

I have the physical item with me.

How do we go about it?
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
You may take the samples to our office in Lagos or if you have a large number of samples, we can pick them up from your location.

If you are located outside Lagos and have a large quantity of samples. We can arrange to pick them up from any transport company and return them same way when done.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by dvdami(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
office address pls?
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
dvdami:
office address pls?

Mukabox
Peridot Oil building,
Old Otta Road,
Off Ekoro Road,Ilekpo.
Abule Egba. Lagos.
Tel: 090 3542 6467
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Selling on Konga,Jumia, GTmarketHUB, Nairaland, OLX etc through MukaBox is as easy as ABC.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by halbeeb(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
The idea sound too good to be true.

Anyway, I will like to use your service. But in the case of OLX, would you be the to collect money for one should be buyer demands pay on delivery and if so, what is the service charge?
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
halbeeb:
The idea sound too good to be true.

Anyway, I will like to use your service. But in the case of OLX, would you be the to collect money for one should be buyer demands pay on delivery and if so, what is the service charge?

You can choose the option of Pay on delivery collection on our platform when you ship out your goods. Simply tick on "do you want us to collect payment on delivery" and input the amount.

The funds collected are credited to your wallet within 24 hours of collection and you can withdraw from your wallet to any Nigerian bank account which will be credited within 3 hours.

Delivery charges depends on the location and is available on platform when you click quote after inputting destination points. Withdrawal from your wallet is charged at 4% of amount withdrawn.

Hope to see you aboard.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
We remain comitted to surpassing your expectations.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
We remain comitted to surpassing your expectations
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by darmochy1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
MukaBox:
I have some pressing issues I want to discuss with you. Are you guys on whatsapp? Kindly send me a pm on 08154372594. Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by darmochy1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
MukaBox:
Selling on Konga,Jumia, GTmarketHUB, Nairaland, OLX etc through MukaBox is as easy as ABC.
I sent you an email about 24 hours with no response. That's bad for the kind of business you run. Is this how you'll be holding your clients to ransom when they start patronising you?
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
We are available to surpass your expectations
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2015
darmochy1:

I sent you an email about 24 hours with no response. That's bad for the kind of business you run. Is this how you'll be holding your clients to ransom when they start patronising you?

Apologies. We respond to all emails promptly. Most likely yours did not hit our inbox. Kindly resend or provide your details so we can contact you. The email is service@mukabox.com
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by dozieben2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
hello are you in whatsapp? please I need a medium to discuss extensively with you on your services. I appreciate they post here but there areas I need clarification on. thanks
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
good development, so what are the charges. you know selling on jumia is different than konga, for jumia will you be the one to take the goods to them and what at you delivery charges. i only pray this is true cos it will solve most my problems.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
good development, so what are the charges. you know selling on jumia is different than konga, for jumia will you be the one to take the goods to them and what at you delivery charges. i only pray this is true cos it will solve most my problems.

Jumia deliveries cost N300 per order while Konga deliveries are N300.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 1:50pm On May 21, 2015
MukaBox:
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mukabox still comitted to surpassing your expectations
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Let us handle your Jumia and Konga drop-off

Product photography available too.
mukabox(dot)com
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mukabox still comitted to surpassing your expectations
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Let us handle you Jumia and Konga drop-off

Mukabox.com
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by MukaBox: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
We can handle your Jumia and Konga drop-off

Mukabox.com
Re: Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello, do you make deliveries also to Kaymu centers or is it just Jumia & Konga?
cos Kaymu is the next best thing now for Sellers so it will be great if you guys do business with them. More importantly Kaymu & Jumia are owned by the same Company (AIG) so the ease of doing biz with them shld be there since you are already in biz with Jumia.

I also want to encourage you guys to do more promotions of this great platform so more ppl can know abt it.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Plan B Source of Income / Pharmaceutical Drugs Production Line / Huggies Diapers Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.