Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (37407 Views)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
kONJI NA BASTARD...............................

I NO GO DO AGAIN
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by KINGTELLER: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order.. angry angry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by tonjeola(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
OMG!!! cry cry cry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

At least she didn't kill the baby.
m
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by kunleeko(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
dadaic:
this happened close to my area, at abule egba. very close to the mobil filling station. i was shocked. I had to call the police, and I was tolsd to send them recharge card.
Please, what number did you call, next time call 767.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Henricarter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dear God help this little baby
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by JaypeeAnics(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
the mother doesn't know that this child will later become the president of Nigeria....just like Jonathan...
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Phrankin(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
So sad
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by AroOkigbo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

At least she didn't kill the baby.
So?
She must go unpunished?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by MYCOLLINS5(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
The day of judgement is waiting for u
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
This life sha, a family friend has been married for 8 years now without any child, they have spent money gone for IVF yet no result. In another part of the country a mother abandons a baby she carried in her womb for 9 months chai

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by ghostdvirus(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nawaooo
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
cry....Awwww, can i have the baby? Op wheres the baby now?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Chai the person who did this will not go unpunished cry
amen

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hearthless people dumping babies since 19bc,why cant they zip up abi sex na food?This baby i pray GOD will find you a good person to take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by onyeguy: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmm what a stupid world we 're living undecided. Anyyway is non of my business back to my busines undecided

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by mirexxx(f): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
mercy lord! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by blackfase(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmm, now I kno. The mother of this baby is exactly who Bishop Oyedepo was referring to when he talked about opening the gates of hell.....

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
An innocent child made to suffer for the actions of his mentally deficient mother. Its a common case that in situations where the owner(father) is not known, refuses to accept or is dead, women find it hard to care for a child, not even twins, as if man was born to serve woman. Mthcheew, lazy woman.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Olkk
This CHILD miss road ooooo...
Why did u make it to NIGERIA...
Baby man or woman...?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
dadaic:
this happened close to my area, at abule egba. very close to the mobil filling station. i was shocked. I had to call the police, and I was told to send them recharge card.
where is the baby now?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by natureblack(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
there is a motel close to the where d baby was abandoned,it maybe one of the prostitude.

but dat baby looks like hola.tin
Holatin,you need to see this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by freeDR(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
adrainuche:
Jesu... please when having sex you people should remember that sex is what causes pregnancy and pregnancy is how human lives are formed.. when the parents were bleeping they dint see this coming if u cannot cater for a child use d withdrawal method grin grin

Don't just disrupt peoples life anyhow where should this poor baby start from
Withdrawal fails like kilode......use withdrawal method and become a father kiakia....

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some of the kids treated this way end up becoming masters in their games. Who knows? This kid might just be one of them.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Chai the person who did this will not go unpunished cry
But she no kill am naaaa, like others do
Just think about the STORY OF MOSES..
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by babystathopoulos: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please who live around there should confirm the state of the baby's health, I wonder why would people leave a life baby on the floor and had time to snap it cry
l blame the society who stigmatize single mums
I blame the government for not making provisions for child care especially for poor teens
And 90% of the blame goes to lady who carries a baby for 9months and dumbs it like that chai! There are motherless homes to keep the child na.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by jkendy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
That could even be a president laying waste on dat sack.
May God punish poverty nd 4giv the woman Who abandoned dat baby

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by j4sure(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. God dey oooooooo
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
bellychiz:
This life sha, a family friend has been married for 8 years now without any child, they have spent money gone for IVF yet no result. In another part of the country a mother abandons a baby she carried in her womb for 9 months chai
That is life for you

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by adet991(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
I can't just comprehend this.Why will a woman/lady be this wicked?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.