Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. (4849 Views)

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by princeomorh(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
See wot mimiko caused in Ondo State,despite d public holidays and grounding of movement in d state,d pple dat graced d rally are nt up to 4,000...even d expression on their faces shows they were forced to come. Pls if u are in akr,u can confirm wot am saying. D venue is democracy park beside akure central mosque. For d first time,I will join millions of Nigerians to say dis.....SAI BUHARI. Modified...For those saying I snapped d entrance to d venue,during buharis visit last week saturday,he used d same venue and evrywhere was filled to d brim including d entrance,no where was scanty. Infact,most pple dat came for GEJs rally are traders and pedetrians dat just came to see his face,nt his real supporters.Let's be sincere jo,GEJ is loosing it.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by mymadam(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by johnwizey: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dem never see anyting. Time to vote out the clueless one

Sai Buhari

14 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op u lie...I stay in akure, dis is not democracy park..wot u're showing is one of d major roads dat lead to d park.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
U snapping road claiming it is park, why can't you people say the truth for once.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by jmaine: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP slow die . . .No be insult but fact . . . .
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Bishop4bella(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
What I know about pdp party in Ondo state is that the come back of Mimiko into the party has brought destruction into the party and there is no more peace and unity in the party.

Presidential campaign that was suppose to done there the last time was postpone due to the fact that most of their key members as defected to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by obamartins(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Waiting patiently for CEO4EVA, i am tired of APC lies and propaganda.
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by donphilopus: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
And Mimiko has been giving Jonathan false hope that he would deliver the votes of Southwest for him. The blind can now see, the deaf can now hear and the dumb can now say that Mimiko cannot deliver his Ondo votes for Jonathan let alone the entire Southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
See lies everywhere
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP, YOU LIED. IF NOT, SHOW US A PICTURE OF THE PODIUM.
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Sola42: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Feb 14' election will be full of surprises, many people are been forced to attend rallies, some because of survival and the money they are been promised. The reality of peoples decision will be shocking, PDP and APC should be prepared for the worst. One thing I am sure of is that most Nigerians are not happy with the present Government. I am watching in 4D.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by teemanbastos(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP cnt have ondo state again.
Mimiko has betrayed US.
PDP will be dazed when they see the results of Ondo.
Tho' I thank him 4 d public holiday, i had a nice time sleeping today.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by perpawe2michael(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b][/b]let them continue thinking they are deceiving us, GEJ had better back off. Thank God i don't even have a voter's card.
princeomorh:
See wot mimiko caused in Ondo State,despite d public holidays and grounding of movement in d state,d pple dat graced d rally are nt up to 4,000...even d expression on their faces shows they were forced to come. Pls if u are in akr,u can confirm wot am saying. D venue is democracy park beside akure central mosque. For d first time,I will join millions of Nigerians to say dis.....SAI BUHARI. Modified...For those saying I snapped d entrance to d venue,during buharis visit last week saturday,he used d same venue and evrywhere was filled to d brim including d entrance,no where was scanty. Infact,most pple dat came for GEJs rally are traders and pedetrians dat just came to see his face,nt his real supporters.Let's be sincere jo,GEJ is loosing it.
Rextayne:
See lies everywhere
[left][/left]let

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by midolian(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
The PDP think its all about the money...what they don't know is that "Its takes INTEGRITY to pull the kinda crowd BUHARI pulls whereva he takes his campaign to"

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by nzeadachie: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
GUY IS THIS THE SAME RALLY I JUST WATCHED NOW ON CHANNELS TV? GO AND LOOK FOR WORK

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by olawumia(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
I am not a politician, I only have right to one vote, but as far as ondo state is concern, Dear PDP take ur mind off it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by ManUtdholic: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
obamartins:
He will soon come and give them heart break let them deceive themselves for d mean time.
Meanwhile Rivers dey rossy
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by ceo4eva: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
obamartins:
ManUtdholic:

He will soon come and give them heart break let them deceive themselves for d mean time.
Meanwhile Rivers dey rossy
Let's go! Check this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2117991/photos-pdp-presidential-campaign-rally

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is leading for sure. this is massive turn up at the rally. Very encouraging. Thanks to Akure people that love GeJ..
Vote wisely
Vote GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by ceo4eva: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
PDP is leading for sure. this is massive turn up at the rally. Very encouraging. Thanks to Akure people that love GeJ..
Vote wisely
Vote GEJ
Thanks for d pictures!
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by JudgeWilson(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gbagan! Gbagan!! Gbagan!!! The Bell of change is ringing louder. If u are not on the train u are on a long thing

SAI-BUHARI

SAI-OSIBANJO

SAI-NIGERIA

SAI-CHANGE.......!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by MzLaurel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
vivian001:
Op u lie...I stay in akure, dis is not democracy park..wot u're showing is one of d major roads dat lead to d park.

Don't mind the OP joh.
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by MzLaurel(f): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by sammyj: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Remarkable: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
princeomorh:

My friend, did you see APC's rally in Aba?

It was held on a children's playground...

I'm sure if they could have fitted 'em in one room, they would have!

If you put those paid folks into the park on this thread, then will you get the real view of what scant really is!
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by royalty2013: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
c dat guy talk..how piple de ondo state
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
midolian:
The PDP think its all about the money...what they don't know is that "Its takes INTEGRITY to pull the kinda crowd BUHARI pulls whereva he takes his campaign to"
Integrity my foot a man who is lying about his certificate can't be called a man of integrity it is an insult to true men of integrity
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Tolzeal(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
LOL.... Dont be surprised bro. Majority are paid FUTA students. I could see Them fighting Ontop Jona's Money at the SUB now... grin grin
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by bewla(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
feb at corner
Re: Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
People got paid to attend the rally

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Stop Playing Megaphones Outside The Country – Tinubu / Fresh Plot To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu Thickens / Nigerian Flag Hoisted Horizontally While Receiving President Buhari In S.Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.