Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System (21777 Views)

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration / Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by rush111: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
No mind them. Foolish people
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Keegan: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just some weeks ago, the clueless one was taunting GMB after he vowed to send corrupt officials to prison, asking his followers "do you want to go to prison?".
Now he and his team of failures are talking about e-prison. Bunch of fools.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Phonon: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
He should introduce it fast because we wouldn't want him and his family to escape when they are jailed for killing Nigerians at the NIS recruitment sham. angry

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by searider(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I just saw the photo of the victims of the employment scam and am just so angry at Abba Moro... Why is he coming on the News again? He should have been locked up somewhere (Alcatraz or Guantanamo Bay)

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Bowaley17(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just Passing By...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by pat077: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
They will build no schools anymore... All they build will b prison - prison...
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by phorget(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Liar!!... Jonathan promised never to build prisons so how come this man is talking 'bout new prisons nah?
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Elan83(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Curse be dis evil man b4 d Lord! May he neva ce gud 4d rest of his lyf!

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by espn(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Sto wishing,take moro to court,if he has commited any offence,as we av' dragged the certificateless general to court on two count charges bordering on perjury and fogery.

As for the said prisons,thank Jonathan,because your certificate syndicate general,Buhari,might soon use one of them for the next 14yrs,courtsey of perjury.
abeg shut up. E-senseless e-foolish e-daft e-clueless

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by invincible007(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
e-prison grin God don catch yahoo-yahoo bois. grin grin grin
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
phorget:
Liar!!... Jonathan promised never to build prisons so how come this man is talking 'bout new prisons nah?

Omo mehn... God go answer your prayers for this angle wey you take view am

I detest these so called leaders

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by espn(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
seedorfg:
what do u expect from a Jonathan administration, handbag morron spewing rubbish e-prison kho e-warrior ni. the oga at d top is clueless likewise the bottom servant undecided
u mean e- jonathan that is married to e- patience that speaks e-english thathat causes e-nightmares. They will be e- booted out on febuhari and end up in e-prison with a customised e-bed.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by zart24: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
God of mercy, look at this man that sopposed to have tired in preson here talking to public. Look immigration disaster is still very fresh in my hear. Thief, thief, thief.....the wind of change will blow u out of this planet cos u dont deserve to live.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
A Scamer working on his retirement plans! #CHANGE!#feBUHARI 2014!
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by maestroz: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
e-prison system kwa? is dis d technology jonathan promised us to checkmate corruption if e returns? e mean say since stealing is not corruption you can now stay in d comfort of your home to serve ur prison sentence through the electronic prison approach...

chai!!! we need change in this country....dia ris God o!!!.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by coolluk(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Sto wishing,take moro to court,if he has commited any offence,as we av' dragged the certificateless general to court on two count charges bordering on perjury and fogery.

As for the said prisons,thank Jonathan,because your certificate syndicate general,Buhari,might soon use one of them for the next 14yrs,courtsey of perjury.

See this bastard defending him, because a member of your family wasn't a victim, that's why this fool has has the audacity to defend a criminal. May God handle your case the way abba moro handled the cases of unemployed Nigerian youths, Amen

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by rayabbey: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I tot this administration don't intend to build prison it only committed to building schools
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by onajo2000(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
frizzy092:
I have nothing to say

**modified**
hahahahahaha....
*modified*
First of all....I am using to tell my girlfriend happiness that I love her
Secondly....I thank my neighbours for putting on their
WiFi this afternoon even though they have no idea I am
using it.
Thirdly....I thank God I downloaded the Nairaland app a
few minutes ago.
Lastly....for those of you who have never appeared on
frontpage I pray you hit it big someday so you would
understand how it feels to be here.

Febuhari 14 is here!!

Commenting on front page becomes ur breakthrough.... I pity u.... Instead of contributing ur own story that will hits front page
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by abubkhr: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
It was just last week Mr. Phd saying during one of his campaign speeches if re elected will see to it that no more prison in Naija again. Now what is this Moro chuwa-chuwa guy saying again?

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ooooook....is this how GEJ wants to fight corruption ?
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
e-prison for e-criminals[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by lukas280(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
cry kiss eba morun or aba moro those pipo wan die during ur way reciutment dey cry for ur head, even those boys wan u collect dere 1 k and u punish dem u say Na recruitment abi,,,, now Na e prison abi... So Na b say pipo no need go prison u b in ur house and b in prison online.... tongue
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Lekeydey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
But i thought PDP said they'll rather build school and not prison,very well,maybe they've thought twice and knowing that change might come and no one knows tomorrow,let's build some prison to our taste because,we might end up being there.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by phlamesG: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well to me it seems like a welcome development
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Dekatron(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who have noticed? President's boys are high these days? They sound stupid as if being compelled to talk?? It was first MR(yea,i wl say it to his face )DANSUKI(who NSA!!!) that is concerned wit P.ORN than our SECURITY. . now E-prison from DEMON MORO. .

E-prison: as much as i knw stuffs(aint bragging),i haven't heard of this. Bt judging by th name:
(1). It means that u will be able to contact inmates electronically,and even book visiting time as we see in movies.
(2). Prisoners will be armed wit sensors that transmitt electronically.

Tell me,for number 1: i was in lecture thearter today(F.U.T.A),and the 3G is annoying!! A whole FEDERAL UNIVERSITY!!! how will it not frustrate the members/people that want to contact inmates VIA INTERNET?
(2). shey,a country that cant maintain COMMON SOLAR STREETLIGHT FOR 1 YEAR(its scarce to see 3 out of 10 STREETLIGHT that wl work a year after installation) ia it that country that will arm inmates with electronic sensors . Mods, if u ban me ehn . .

NO MATTER WHAT,PEOPLE KNOW ME,EVEN IF I HATE A PRESIDENT,I WNT INSULT HIM OR HIS FAMILY(chinese can't try that with PRESIDENT XI JIN PING)

ALSO, I DONT SEE A.P.C AS SAVIOR(if na CPC,we can pass) cos ACN and ANPP,. . Were crooks(mr BOLA TINUBU& CO).

BLEEP E-PRISON
Again i say, this year is VERY HILARIOUS .

GEJ till A EX-COUPIST STOP TRYING TO RULE US

GMB till MR PRESIDENT ACCEPTS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by Dekatron(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who have noticed? President's boys are high these days? They sound stupid as if being compelled to talk?? It was first MR(yea,i wl say it to his face )DANSUKI(whole NSA!!!) that is concerned wit P.ORN than our SECURITY. . now E-prison from DEMON MORO. .

E-prison: as much as i knw stuffs(aint bragging),i haven't heard of this. Bt judging by th name:
(1). It means that u will be able to contact inmates electronically,and even book visiting time as we see in movies.
(2). Prisoners will be armed wit sensors that transmitt electronically.

Tell me,for number 1: i was in lecture thearter today(F.U.T.A),and the 3G is annoying!! A whole FEDERAL UNIVERSITY!!! how will it not frustrate the members/people that want to contact inmates VIA INTERNET?
(2). shey,a country that cant maintain COMMON SOLAR STREETLIGHT FOR 1 YEAR(its scarce to see 3 out of 10 STREETLIGHT that wl work a year after installation) ia it that country that will arm inmates with electronic sensors . Mods, if u ban me ehn . .

NO MATTER WHAT,PEOPLE KNOW ME,EVEN IF I HATE A PRESIDENT,I WNT INSULT HIM OR HIS FAMILY(chinese can't try that with PRESIDENT XI JIN PING)

ALSO, I DONT SEE A.P.C AS SAVIOR(if na CPC,we can pass) cos ACN and ANPP,. . Were crooks(mr BOLA TINUBU& CO).

BLEEP E-PRISON
Again i say, this year is VERY HILARIOUS .

GEJ till A EX-COUPIST STOP TRYING TO RULE US

GMB till MR PRESIDENT ACCEPTS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by whitecat2: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan now wants to renovate just because one of them will be his new home!
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Never knew we now have an Ibadan and Nnewi States.
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by idgerrard(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
E-lies

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by kino: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by olaitan4real: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Abba Moro Says FG Will Soon Introduce E-Prison System by biggy4joe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
The Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro on Tuesday said the ministry was planning to introduce the e-prison system in order to put an end to incessant prisons breaks.

The Minister said this when a delegation of the Human Rights Commission paid a courtesy visit on him at the ministry in Abuja.

Moro said the ministry was committed to making Nigerian prisons among the best in the world through the rehabilitation and construction of new prisons.
" We are committed to make the prisons one of the best from structure to infrastructure. The ministry inherited a prisons system that was nearly comatose hence it has taken steps to rehabilitate prisons .

" Presently new structures are under construction in various states including Yobe, Ibadan, Kwara, Nnewi among others and before the end of this administration this projects will be commissioned" Moro said.
He said that President Goodluck Jonathan had approved the construction of 200 bed spaces each in Nasarawa and Suleja prisons to improve the living condition of prisoners.

He said that in order to ensure that humane conditions were provided to prisoners the ministry was liaising with the office of the Attorney General of the Federation and various state governments.
He said that this was to ensure quick dispensation of justice for persons awaiting trial.
Moro said that the ministry was currently working with the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police to ensure safety of prisoners and prevent future attacks.
He assured the commission of the ministry's effort to ensure safety of Nigerians before, during and after the election.
" Officers and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) have been deployed to various parts of the country.

" They have been adequately trained and the federal government is doing this in order to ensure safety of lives and properties of all Nigerians" the minister said.
Earlier, Mr Ben Angwe, the Executive Secretary, Human Right Commission expressed displeasure with some of the problems in the Nigerian prisons, one of which is congestion.

He said that the commission was, therefore, conducting prisons audit with the support of the National Assembly to support the ministry to solve some of the problems.
While pledging the support of the commission in ensuring that the ministry achieved its set goals, the secretary called on the minister to ensure that all hands are on deck in ensuring the protection of the rights of inmate especially those still awaiting trial. (NAN)

so its only a prison that my Nnewi people deserve? cry

#change is all i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.