Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) (29893 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by hansad: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ondo and Ekiti States: the people see far far ahead - Two Nigerian States that embraced Western Education far far back - even before my grandfather became a Medical Doctor in University of Cambridge.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by jellow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:
Rented crowds,I am not impressed.. Note: I stay in akure,I am also a student of the state university Aaua.. The exams scheduled to hold today was prosponed because of this stupid rally.. Students residing in the school hostel were forced to go to akure.. mtcheeew.

Sai buhari

dont mind them they are going to wake up very soon

said buhari
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958391_stealingisnotcorruption_jpegf428be2674643ada9f9355417b6d6f5b

[size=21pt]Stealing 20$ Billions of public funds is not Corruption[/size]

[size=21pt] paying for those bokoharam to be borming people to spoil gej government is not curruption, abi kidnaping innocent chibok girl to spoil jonathan name and later use dem for campaigning is not a sin. U guyz sud use una brain naow up gej still hrt attach catch buhari failbuhari is 4 pdp[/size][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Qrisful: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why #IBB refused to support #GEJ it was learnt that IBB demanded for 5 oil wells to give it support, but GEJ refused and told him the wealth of the Nation belong to the people and not individual, the great Nigeria youth, it is also learnt that #Buhari promised to give IBB 10 oil wells for his blessing that is why IBB is supporting Buhari now, my people it is your future that why #westandwithGEJ so we can collectively secure our wealth, #thetimeisnow #GEJwillwin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by fujirice: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:
Rented crowds,I am not impressed.. Note: I stay in akure,I am also a student of the state university Aaua.. The exams scheduled to hold today was prosponed because of this stupid rally.. Students residing in the school hostel were forced to go to akure.. mtcheeew.

Sai buhari
Abeg no vex o! Na secondary school you dey? This one them force una to dey go Akure. They wan take attendance there? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by kujix101(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:

Sai buhari

Prosponed? Be sure to collect ur certificate o cos we'll ask for it when the time comes
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Azumagcc(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC Taraba

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Azumagcc(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC Taraba rally

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by IBROHIM: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
let not Jonathan think he has their support lest he fall.All these are just fake impressions created by the people to think he is supported. Who is in support of poverty, bokoharam, missing funds, kidnapping and lot

#GMB till 2019
thank you my brother! I wonder what Jonathan wants to continue to do in aso rock! With the level of ridicule he has brought upon the nation for the past five(5) years he is shamelessly seeking re-election!
I wonder why nigerians condone such level of failure in leadership! In saner climes Jonathan should be serving jail term!
It's also such a shameful thing that some youth even though they know the reality choose to mock the severity of the present situation in the country by coming online to hail this brutal Otuoke thief!!! Thank God for answering our prayers that He gave us this wind of change that is waiting to blow the enemies of this nation into irrelevance!!!

GMB till Jonathan returns the $20B he stole!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nemma(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Qrisful:
Why #IBB refused to support #GEJ it was learnt that IBB demanded for 5 oil wells to give it support, but GEJ refused and told him the wealth of the Nation belong to the people and not individual, the great Nigeria youth, it is also learnt that #Buhari promised to give IBB 10 oil wells for his blessing that is why IBB is supporting Buhari now, my people it is your future that why #westandwithGEJ so we can collectively secure our wealth, #thetimeisnow #GEJwillwin

Bro wakeup from you dream.... Attaching you future to a political leader will do you more harm than good. For the past 6years you haven't been able to secure ur future..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by borntosave: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!
kai dis guy u no try ooo grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by wirelessmaster: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seun and the Nairaland Team Well-done for your incisive, subjective and PR activity on the campaign activities and issues related to political parties here. Yesterday, some people decided to have an analysis of front page political events reporting for three weeks from the US. I was alerted as well. I have just finished mine with information skewed about 80% or 90% in favour of a particular political party. This was the observation of the group as well.

If the party eventually loses this election, Nairaland is still save. Afterall, Nairaland website is not hosted under .ng top level domain numbering.
As an IT platform, Nairaland is expected to have put the issue of closing down of a platform both website and as VAS in GSM system by authority as a front page issue. Also, campaign of other political parties have not featured prominently in the last one month. It is ratio 8:2 or 9:1
This is not fair
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:

Sai buhari
how could that be?were forced ke
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Pennyways: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!
ride on, God bless you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by natila: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:

Sai buhari

did you attended the rally ?

If no, you are not a student.

If yes, we need the pics of you being forced to join the rally or you a liar.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by mamajohn(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
I pity GEJ. I live in Akure where I work as a Lecturer
I didn't attend the rally because nothing is interesting about GEJ
I can authoritatively say that he didn't have a successful rally in Akure.
PDP guys were practically going from place to place to beg people with money to attend the rally
I saw people negotiating the amount they will collect and that it is pay before attendance
First, all in attendance were induced to attend with between N500-N2500
I know more than 20 people who attended the rally after collecting money
2 of those who collected the money are with me as I type this, they are my students
Those who attended after collecting money said he didn't have a good outing and that they were there to collect their own share of the N21bn he raised for his campaign
People were chanting change in response to PeeDeePee shout from all speakers
Inspite of paying heavily for the rally, he wasn't able to see half the number of people gathered by GMB who gave no penny to anybody
GEJ has been seriously deceived and duped by the deceitful governor of Ondo State
O ma se o! GEJ is finished, I am now fully convinced that GMB is winning the FeBuhari 14 election

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by SailorXY: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
natila:

did you attended the rally ?

If no, you are not a student.

If yes, we need the pics of you being forced to join the rally or you a liar.
don't mind the muntula
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by SailorXY: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
mamajohn:
I pity GEJ. I live in Akure and can authoritatively say that he didn't have a successful rally in Akure.
First, all in attendance were induced to attend with between N500-N2500, two of those who collected the money are with me as I type this, they are my students
Those who attended after collecting money said he didn't have a good outing and that they were there to collect their own share of the N21bn he raised for his campaign
People were chanting change in response to PeeDeePee shout from all speakers
Inspite of paying heavily for the rally, he wasn't able to see half the number of people gathered by GMB who gave no penny to anybody
GEJ has been seriously deceived and duped by the deceitful governor of Ondo State
O ma se o! GEJ is finished, I am now fully convinced that GMB is winning the FeBuhari 14 election
the other thread you lived in ibadan, today you live in akure.... what happiiiin?? what happiiiin?? no let over-seriousness terminate you oo mama johnbull

if you are no bare-faced liar, show us a live pix from the rally pfffttt
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:

But if the same set of crowd show up at GMB's campaign ground you will gladly scream GEJ in trouble...Talk of double standard...SMH
dont mind them
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by mamajohn(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
SailorXY:

the other thread you lived in ibadan, today you live in akure.... what happiiiin?? what happiiiin?? no let over-seriousness terminate you oo mama johnbull

if you are no bare-faced liar, show us a live pix from the rally pfffttt
you must be an unserious lot. Give a link of where I claimed to live in Ibadan
Check through all my topics in nairaland and show me where I claimed to live in Ibadan or remain silent forever, ok!
Its a pity, GEJ has been duped by our dear clever governor of Ondo State, cheers!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC ooooooooo how market
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Qrisful:
You forgot to add the part where I stood up and told IBB that I'll throw in 5 extra oil wells if he endorses Buhari.

That was the deal breaker. cool
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
Does this mean that PDP lovers have uniforms they wear to campaign venues or the pictures are same everywhere?

It is the same paid crowd with uniform bought for them by PDP. They've got no crowd.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by fandango: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958391_stealingisnotcorruption_jpegf428be2674643ada9f9355417b6d6f5b

[size=21pt]Stealing 20$ Billions of public funds is not Corruption[/size]
A man who put in apropriate measure to prevent coruptn is beta dan a man who try to cure coruptn wit a corupt mind-set.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by fandango: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
mahjor:

Sai buhari
At least is not Reinhart bonke's crusade crowd.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
danielmichael:

Ishi yu go die

GEJ till buharis cows in katsina die

Idiots
it's your choice man. But i will want you to be prepared for whatever you call for. if Jonathan could disappoint us the first time he will do more in his second run.

You don't really have to be insultive
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
IBROHIM:
thank you my brother! I wonder what Jonathan wants to continue to do in aso rock! With the level of ridicule he has brought upon the nation for the past five(5) years he is shamelessly seeking re-election!
I wonder why nigerians condone such level of failure in leadership! In saner climes Jonathan should be serving jail term!
It's also such a shameful thing that some youth even though they know the reality choose to mock the severity of the present situation in the country by coming online to hail this brutal Otuoke thief!!! Thank God for answering our prayers that He gave us this wind of change that is waiting to blow the enemies of this nation into irrelevance!!!

GMB till Jonathan returns the $20B he stole!
heaven knows the cover he used on nigerians especially the youths. why would a reasonable being support failure and anguish. WHY?

are they giving him second chance or what?

btw am a lady
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
ishiamu:

You too ugly to stand for change... first change ya looks so men can come 4 u nd leave politics ur type is meant ta be pounding yam
am sorry to say this but i think you reason with your anus.
what has looks got to do with deciding the faith of our country. Chosing liberty, peace,good accomplishments and greatness
over failure , disappointment,poverty and anguish that has swallow the country. i think you need a change of reasoning. if you can't argue your points then it better to lock up and watch others do.

Am a woman, i know what is right and i stand by it.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
ojialo:
idi.ot
hmmmmm coming from you am not surprised.

out of the abundance of the mind........
finish it if you have some senses
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
danielmichael:

Ishi yu go die

GEJ till buharis cows in katsina die

Idiots
why are you all supporters of jonathan so rude, agressive and arrogant.

well i shouldn't be surprised birds of same feather flock together.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

it's your choice man. But i will want you to be prepared for whatever you call for. if Jonathan could disappoint us the first time he will do more in his second run.

You don't really have to be insultive

Babie it is nad insultive bt INSULTING
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Nigeria, S’africa Agreement Forbids Nationalisation Of Assets, Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.