Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (44282 Views)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ejikeme(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Divineluv14:
Lovely

first of 042 I've seen here. nnem, kedu?
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Velvet86:
i am getting there by his grace.

it is not easy to carry 2nd position in a competition.
H

chaaaiiiiii tongue tongue

Come to me let us make babies
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by sermonjotters: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
[/size]
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Come to me let us make babies

I'll pass
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by BombaJr99: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
nice kids and beautiful wife by the waynice kids and beautiful wife by the waynice kids and beautiful wife by the way
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by vickkyruby(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful family.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by bimzy1212(f): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful family kiss
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shango 'Rattle Snake'
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Heymus(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love his "bad boy" roles.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Divineluv14(f): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
ejikeme:

first of 042 I've seen here. nnem, kedu?

Odi nma kiss
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY IN NOLLY HOOD. MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALL SAFE.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
ernesto

lovely family
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful family
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
silverdam:
Awww! So this man is married with kids? So what is Jim Iyke waiting for?
The time this guy started out, Jim dey still play naked
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ejikeme(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Divineluv14:

Odi nma kiss

which part of Enugu are you in? i rep independence layout
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by aloziedaya(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
But, o boy. Like say this guy marry late o.
At 36 years, my first son dey 13 yearz now.
Check am.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by brendaclara(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good one there... smileyGood one there...
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by Divineluv14(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
ejikeme:

which part of Enugu are you in? i rep independence layout

New Heaven
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by wunderkiind(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cute! Hehehe.
I remember when i used to run into dis guy at QuarterJack back in the days lol. Ernest obi of the classic 'Dear Mother' series. Kudos man! cheesy
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by litetias(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Everybody is described as beautiful these days even average looking women. Why have words lost their meaning?
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2015
kennygee:
Na wa o.

Beautiful wife and Kids.

I remember his first film I watched called "Atrocity", he played the role of Wilfred, dude can cry for Africa.

omg i remember that movie ... pete edochie-uncle , alex usifo -uncle's friend .... franca brown -devilish wicked woman
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ejikeme(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Divineluv14:

New Heaven

wow....I hardly hang around there. i only make use of the connecting highway bypass.
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by talk2cj08(m): 1:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Velvet86:
i am getting there by his grace.

it is not easy to carry 2nd position in a competition.

chaaaiiiiii tongue tongue
is dat not wedding pinsure
Re: Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) by ugotex85: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Handsome husband + pretty wife = Beautiful kids. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) / Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.