Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (44265 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Gistformant: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Nollywood actress and Triple MG's Franklin Ubi estranged wife, Lillian Esoro opens a state-of-the-art Spa in Lagos.

She caption; Im glad to announce my baby project is finally done and open for business. I’m grateful to God for making this possible. We offer pedicure, manicure, Jelly pedi, feet wax, Abayas, Eyelash, And our own Makeup brushes. @liocaofficial Visit us from Tuesday- Sunday 9am-7pm. No1, Victoria Arobieke street off admiralty road. Lekki phase1 Lagos. See y’all you just might have me attend to you personally
Let’s give them Hot Hot

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/actress-lilian-esoro-opens-state-art-spa-lagos-photos

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Gistformant: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by peanutbutter(f): 2:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Typical bush Nigerian man mentality. A woman cannot be successful on her own, she must have had to give “favors”. I really don’t blame you, I blame your faulty upbringing. People like you can never make it in life. It’s not a curse but it’s just reality. Poverty would forever follow you like flies follow the stench of shiit.
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing her would cost above 50m and its in lekki
so beaut.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 3:38am On Nov 04, 2018
Beautiful, do they also offer massage with "happy ending"? grin

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 5:04am On Nov 04, 2018
beautiful
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by ZarahBuhari: 5:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Makeup Painting Spa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Deytorlha(f): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Elegant

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by praizblog: 5:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2018
at least we know she is hardworking...not those unknown actresses that build houses with questionable resources

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing here would cost above 50m and its in lekki

13 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Franklin is still spending so much to win this girl back?

Nawao.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
happy end? Pls explain it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Nice o. Who knows how many dicks she sucked to put this up. What am seeing her would cost above 50m and its in lekki
I beg your pardon?

13 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by drey22(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Don't be too quick to Judge, I own an office there too.

34 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2018
This is LOVELY.

All the very best to her in her new venture...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 04, 2018
spa with no happy ending angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by LOWPEAK: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2018
God bless those good employers of labor.

We have suffered in the hands of our lifeless one and others in the past...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by lascopes(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Attend to me personally in your office, let me sample your ekwe...wednesday booking loading grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
Like ending it @ your back......your backside dey buga o

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by lascopes(m): 5:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

No mind all those yeyebrities. Better cock suckers

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by donfiazo2k: 5:43am On Nov 04, 2018
martineverest:
at least she we now say she is hardworking...not to unknown actresses that build houses with questionable resources
she try

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:45am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
u are horn.y again?..
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by buchai: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2018
hope the services glitters like the office?
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
I hate your mentality.Change it so you don't become lifeless.

26 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2018
peanutbutter:
Typical bush Nigerian man mentality. A woman cannot be successful on her own, she must have had to give “favors”. I really don’t blame you, I blame your faulty upbringing. People like you can never make it in life. It’s not a curse but it’s just reality. Poverty would forever follow you like flies follow the stench of shiit.so beaut.

Women should never allow negative words get to them. Keep being a success.
Congrats to Lilian Esoso aka Nurse Abigail.
Hardwork + Smartwork pays.

Choose diligence over lottery.
Diligence prospers always.
Lottery without diligence is temporary, it crashes.
Diligence is Hardwork.
Unfortunately our generation despises Hardwork, we want to win lotteries, we want miracle breakthrough without putting in work. Even some pastors don't help matters.

Success is a function of Hardwork and skill.
Choose a field, diligently study and master it till you become an expert in it.
Understanding belongs to God.
With God all things are possible.
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Choose to be an expert.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Magnifik18:

I wonder oo.

Like the types your mother sucked to buy you and your ugly siblings rubber sandals when you were growing up.

Your mother was a loose cannon in those days... little wonder why you can't reason like a human being - No body trained you.

Abeg leave his mother out of it.She might be a good woman.Just that her son became lifeless by himself.

38 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Nurse titi right?
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2018
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. / Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.