Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. (708 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
FROM MARIAM ALESHINLOYE AGBOOLA, JOS

Governor Jonah David Jang of Plateau State has added his voice to those calling on the presidential candi­date of the All Progres­sive Congress, Gen. Mu­hammadu Buhari to withdraw from the race, saying since he has con­tested for the post three times without succeed­ing, he should surren­der.

Speaking at the PDP North­ern Zone Plateau State Women Rally held at the weekend at the W.A.Y.E Foundation, Doi, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, Jang said it was not that Nigerians were rejecting him but rather saying ‘allow us.’ I believe that Baba Buhari should sur­render. He is a great Nigerian. He was a military Head of State; we fought the civil war together. But Nigerians are saying allow us. He should find out why they are saying ‘allow us.’

Jang who noted that more than half of the people in the APC were formerly in the PDP said Nigeria could not be entrusted to people that keep moving from one party to the other or that are ganging up against their own party.

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101781
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by kestolove95(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
If not bcox of ur age ba...I for insult u..baba jang..u spoil our state,kill our uni..and u won go senate again..make we dey see
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let him run for the presidency, abeg.

Anything aside this will bring anarchy.
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by RedArrow: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
"saying since he has con­tested for the post three times without succeed­ing, he should surren­der".

Is that the best reason he can give for Buhari not to contest?
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by picaso77: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Have you Advice your own party presidential candidate?
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's not advisable to withdraw, he's a serial loser..

GEJ till hell rufai becomes a 7feeted man..
Re: Plateau State Governor Advises Buhari To Withdraw From Presidential Race. by GODpunishAPC: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD BETTER WITHDRAW, ELSE MY PUNISHMENT AWAITS HIM.

GODPUNISHAPC.....

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Criticism, A Challenge – Jonathan / Obama: The Nigerian Government Has Not Been Effective At Stopping Boko Haram / How I Intend To Assist Inec In My Poling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.