Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them (871 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Alleged N30tr Missing Under Okonjo-iwela Impossible! - Ribadu. / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Adelaide2: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Given the recent accusation and counter-accusation between these above-named individuals, I wanted us to have some fun comparing them.

So folks let's set the ball rolling:

Between Charles and Ngozi who is more accomplished - personally, academically and professionally?
Both are economists, and economic giants nationally and internationally
Both have PhDs, one from Nsukka (local champion, like all Naija unis), the other from Harvard (almighty, world over)
Both have been in govt in Nigeria, one as CBN Gov and the other as Minister (several times)
One is a failed governor wannabe, the other is scared to death to contest for any political office, content instead with being appointed by people she is apparently better than.
Both have worked considerably in the international sphere, one as Consultant (repeatedly), the other as MD/VP of the World Bank
One is female, the other is male (obvious, duh!!)
Both have children, but what are the statuses of their respective kids?
Both are married (one to a popular US Neurosurgeon, the other to who?)
Both are Igbo, one from Anambra, the other from Delta (but now Abia by marriage)

What do you think of them? If these two giants served together under one govt (Obasanjo's) and yet could not find common grounds, who else can?

I am just wondering what Obasanjo would be thinking about them now. They were among his most beloved hires back then.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by mailmiyes(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
i can: vote me... smiley

Adelaide2:
Given the recent accusation and counter-accusation between these above-named individuals, I wanted us to have some fun comparing them.

So folks let's set the ball rolling:

Between Charles and Ngozi who is more accomplished, personally, academically and professionally?
Both are economists
Both have PhDs, one was from Nsukka (local champion, like all Naija unis), the other from Harvard (almighty, world over)
Both have been in govt in Nigeria, one as CBN Gov and the other as Minister (several times)
Both have worked in the international sphere, one as Consultant, the other as MD of the World Bank
One is female, the other is male (obvious, duh!!)
Both have children, but what are the statuses of their different kinds?
Both are married (one to a popular US Neurosurgeon, the other to who?)
Both are Igbo, one from Anambra, the other from Delta (but now Abia by marriage)

What do you think of them? If these two giants served together under one govt (Obasanjo's) and yet could not find common grounds, who else can?

I am just wondering what Obasanjo would be thinking about them now. They were among his most beloved hires back then.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Adelaide2: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
mailmiyes:
i can: vote me... smiley

Please share some fun with this thread. Life is too short and precious to waste it on uncle Jonah and granpa Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Truth24(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its madam Ngozi oooo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Adelaide2: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truth24:
Its madam Ngozi oooo

Can you guess what Obasanjo would be thinking about them now? grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by KINGTELLER: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
I need a summary of the long epistle Okonjo wrote to counter Soludo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Adelaide2: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:
I need a summary of the long epistle Okonjo wrote to counter Soludo undecided undecided undecided

Both of them wrote long epistles. It is up to you to digest and imbibe those long epistles any which way you can. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Adelaide2: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bump
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
No of them, ngozi has been touched by gej's cluelessness and lies. Sanusi exposed Soludo's shortcomings. Nonetheless they have helped shape Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by kestolove95(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
We will setup a committee to look into it..i assure u d gov.is ontop the matter like wizkid
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by hardywaltz(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2015
OP is just a jobless clown
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iwela Versus Charles Soludo: let's have some fun with them by tobechi74: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Soludo is corrupt.

Ngozi is not.

Ngozi resigned
soludo did not.

Ngozi contested 4 worldbank vp
soludo did not

(1) (Reply)

Situation Of PVC Collection Here In Alapere, Ketu, Lagos / 6,000 Apc Members Defect To Pdp In Sokoto / Lawsuit Challenging Jonathan's Eligibility Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.