Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? (1077 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ngozi Iweala / Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by TRUTHTELA: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
I find it very appalling that a lot of Nigerian politicians stoop low, manipulate TRUTH, FACT and FIGURES just for political gain. I am yet to see that Nigerian, that will put Nigeria first. EXAMPLE OF HOW A DEVELOPED NATION THAT PUT COUNTRY FIRST, behaves. Alan Greenspan, ( Fed Reserve Chairman under George Bush Snr. ), served in the same post under Bill Clinton ( Democratic Party), meaning, POLICY CONSISTENCY. Ben Bernanke, ( Fed Reserve Chairman ) was nominated by George Bush Jnr, and he took over from Greenspan, as the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman of USA, equivalent of CBN Governor in Nigeria.

When Obama, took over from Bush, despite USA's economic crisis, Obama, didn't replace Bernanke, and Greenspan didn't go to the media trashing Bernanke, ("COUNTRY FIRST"wink and Obama about their policies. As expected, POLICY CONSISTENCY and several other factors helped USA to wither that STORM. Regardless of your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, USA, policy makers, knows when to put party aside and USA interest will take the front seat.

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Obasanjo, has NO EDUCATION, just like Buhari, and the Generals of that era. The first graduate to join the Army was Odimegwu Ojukwu, another SMART and GREAT Igbo folk. Ngozi, Oby, Soludo were they BRAIN behind any "success" Obasanjo, recorded as president. I mean, Oby, El Rufai, Ribadu, Soludo, they have worked with Ngozi, her COMPETENCY and INTEGRITY can't be FAULTED by any man born by a woman. Surprisingly, Oby, El Rufai and their ilk, always want to fault Ngozi or assassinate her character simply because of " POLITICS". Shame on them.

When you ENEMIES OF IGBO's want to boast about Obasanjo's saving of ECA and Debt cancellation stuff, DON"T FORGET THAT Obasanjo, is an ILLITERATE, everything about ECA, Debt relief, Monetization, etc were Ngozi's BRAIN CHILD. FYI, the Western Nations, gave Ngozi, to Obj, FDI, were flooding into Nigeria, simply cos they saw who the Minister of Finance is.

Nigeria is JINXED and JINXED for life!! Why would Obj, an UNEDUCATED PAUPER that was lucky to made presidents by his ilk, remove a Havard trained Economist. I mean, what does Obj, know about Finance? He only had military training and that's it. Because of EGO, GREED, and MYOPIC SENTIMENTS, Obasanjo, foolishly remove as the Finance Minister, now moved her to Foreign Affairs, typical of Ngozi, she's now in government to make money, Ngozi, rejected Obj's redeployment, she told Obj. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN and she went back to World Bank, where she belongs. FYI, NO NIGERIAN, I MEAN, NO NIGERIAN has EVER rejected or willingly resigned as a Minister ( a lucrative one like Foreign Affairs for that matter), ONLY AN HONEST SELFLESS LADY LIKE Ngozi, could do that. Do your research or ask your parents, Nigerian politicians don't resign, unless they were kicked out. The whole world was ashamed that Obj, will allow greed and ego to becloud him. Obj, didn't see the need to put COUNTRY FIRST.

Imagine, if only Obj, isn't short-sighted and greedy, he allowed Ngozi, to remain as the Finance Minister, then handover Nigeria, to a very competent president ( not Yardua and Goodluck), that would retain Ngozi, OR continue where Obj and Ngozi stopped, that's what's called POLICY CONSISTENCY, this is one area where I like Tinubu, ( I dislike a lot about him too) and it seems to be helping Lagos. FYI, in everything you do in life, try to be HONEST, don't COMPROMISE your INTEGRITY, it will come back to help or ruin you. Because of Ngozi's INTEGRITY, many of you may not know, Yardua, went and begged her to come and serve in her government. Guess what? Ngozi, turned it down. Jonathan, came on board, and went for that same woman that rejected a Ministerial appointment that doesn't SUIT her EXPERTISE. Luckily, she gave GEJ, her conditions and GEJ, accepted, hence, she resigned again as World Bank VP, to come and help you guys to rebuild that HELL HOLE.

Guys, if some of you will be SINCERE, Ngozi have been VOCAL about the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY, SAVE ECA, and REDUCE RECURRENT EXPENDITURE, but the people that CLING onto the OIL WEALTH doesn't want to think and tap into other resources that's in their region ( "oil belongs to all Nigerians"wink, it's a public knowledge that Amechi, and his Northern friends refused the idea of SAVING ECA, then dragged the Fed. Govt to court ( "share all the revenue" ), the people that CLING onto the Federal Civil Service always accuse Ngozi, of "Biafran Agenda", simply because she wants government to reduce workforce/ recurrent expenditure.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost, oil prices has tumbled and Naira, fell like an Iroko tree and you guys expect Ngozi, to do what? To use her blood and fixed the economy? Nigeria, is "UNFIXABLE", YOU GUYS MUST RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO WORK. World Leaders, World Bank and PEOPLE THAT MATTERS on this earth KNOWS WHO NGOZI IWEALA is, what Soludo and some TRIBALISTIC folks think of her won't DIMINISH her standing in this world, till the day she dies. Before Ngozi became a Minister in Nigeria, she's WEALTHY, by USA or any other standard.

Soludo, knows Ngozi better, Soludo, knows that there's nothing any economist can do about oil prices, but Soludo, knows what can me done so that THE FALL IN OIL PRICES WILL STOP BATTERING NIGERIA's ECONOMY, but he chose to blame it on Jonathan and Ngozi, for the sake of election and politics. I use to read Soludo's , article on Thisday Newspapers Backpage, he has always emphasized on the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY and PRACTICE FISCAL FEDERALISM. Suddenly, he's singing a different tone. Shame on Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili, POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY made both of you to BETRAY Ngozi and Ndi Igbo. I love History, it has a way of VINDICATING THE JUST. Nigerians and the world is laughing at Soludo and Oby, because, they are LOSERS. Oby is on the street doing Obj and the NON MISSING GIRLS HATCHET JOB. Soludo, was REJECTED by Anambara people and everyone, so I understand their BEEF on Ngozi, who REJECTED politics, held onto her INTEGRITY, stayed on her CAREER PATH, and the World Bank will not hesitate to give Ngozi, her VP position back.

I, and millions of other INTELLIGENT and UNBIASED minds will continue to speak the TRUTH and RESPECT the likes of Ngozi.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by Sparkle777(f): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Very accurate analysis. Soludo, do the needful.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by tpiascope: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
what happened?
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Iwaela is an overrated economist. In her rejoinder to Soludo, She said many things without making sense. She gave us the oil production under Obj and GEJ but refused to tell us how much was earned by both government. She kept attacking Soludo and blamed the Governors for the ECA sharing when she and her oga could not account for what they earned from ECA. She also forget to tell us that the same Governors pressured Obj and Yaradua to share the ECA monies, but GEJ obliged them to win support for his election in 2011. Iwaela forget to tell us about the $100 billion dollars oil earning that the British PM said was earned by Nigeria in 2012 Financial Year. Iwaela forget to tell us about the 12 billion Dollars that she admitted was missing in 2014. There are so many other salient issues she fraudulently skipped. Iwaela is a FRAUD.
1. If She was so priceless, why was she removed as Finance Minister by Obasanjo and moved to Foreign Affairs?
2. Why was she removed as Head of Nigeria's Economic Team by Obasanjo?
3. Why is our economy not yielding positive growth, not even developing and no positives felt by the citizens despite the phantom statistics from her office?
4. What is her aim of bringing in SLS just to nail Soludo?
5. She accused Soludo of looking the other way while our banking sector went on comatose, but what role did she play to rectify the abnormalty as head of Economic Team and Finance Minister as at the same period? Thanks to SLS for coming to the rescue.
6. Why didn't she honor the open debate of madam oby?
The point remains that NOI and Soludo owe Nigerians apology. She is a bad taste to our economic lif.

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by edogirl2: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Been on Nairaland for 2 years and never called out anyone before, but I must say, you are A BIG FOOL.

Leaving aside the rest of your laughable diatribe, according to you:

- Mrs Iweala has the best resume in Nigeria

- She is the most upright person in Nigeria

- She is better connected than anyone else in the country.

You are a bigot. A bitter man. An Igbo tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by TRUTHTELA: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
edogirl2:

Been on Nairaland for 2 years and never called out anyone before, but I must say, you are A BIG FOOL.

Yes, I am, anything else to call me? Am I going to cuss you ? No. Do I care about you? No

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Whether he attacked Ngozi Iweala or not.

GEL till boo hary stops being a serial loser..
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by TRUTHTELA: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Iwaela is an overrated economist. In her rejoinder to Soludo, She said many things without making sense. She gave us the oil production under Obj and GEJ but refused to tell us how much was earned by both government. She kept attacking Soludo and blamed the Governors for the ECA sharing when she and her oga could not account for what they earned from ECA. She also forget to tell us that the same Governors pressured Obj and Yaradua to share the ECA monies, but GEJ obliged them to win support for his election in 2011. Iwaela forget to tell us about the $100 billion dollars oil earning that the British PM said was earned by Nigeria in 2012 Financial Year. Iwaela forget to tell us about the 12 billion Dollars that she admitted was missing in 2014. There are so many other salient issues she fraudulently skipped. Iwaela is a FRAUD.
1. If She was so priceless, why was she removed as Finance Minister by Obasanjo and moved to Foreign Affairs?
2. Why was she removed as Head of Nigeria's Economic Team by Obasanjo?
3. Why is our economy not yielding positive growth, not even developing and no positives felt by the citizens despite the phantom statistics from her office?
4. What is her aim of bringing in SLS just to nail Soludo?
5. She accused Soludo of looking the other way while our banking sector went on comatose, but what role did she play to rectify the abnormalty as head of Economic Team and Finance Minister as at the same period? Thanks to SLS for coming to the rescue.
6. Why didn't she honor the open debate of madam oby?
The point remains that NOI and Soludo owe Nigerians apology. She is a bad taste to our economic lif.

She was removed by an UNEDUCATED ROGUE that was driven by ego. Ask, why did she reject foreign affairs minister? Take a look at her resume and where she's coming from, does Ngozi, look like she's not COMPETENT enough for? You know she's stooping low to come and help you guys out there.

If she's incompetent, How come World Bank always RE-HIRE Ngozi back

You economy is not developing and WILL NEVER DEVELOP, with or without Ngozi, also citizens won't feel any positives because you practice a FRAUDULENT FEDERAL SYSTEM OF GOVT. restructure, restructure and restructure the country and you'll see things fall into their rightful places. Resource control, Fiscal Federalism, reduce recurrent to like 30%.

She only knows the reason to your question No 4.

Ngozi, can only play advisory role to him at that point in time. However, it's not every discussion, advice and opinions of Ngozi to Soludo, that the public will be PRIVY of. Ngozi, wasn't Soludo's boss, meaning, there's a limit to what she can tell CBN gov. to do.

It's so so AWKWARD of you to expect a Minister of Ngozi's repute to start debating an ordinary citizen, based on what? Are they running for any elective post? Ngozi, is too busy for such crap. Ngozi, as you may not know, IS NOT A POLITICIAN. She doesn't play all that dirty game Y'all play. Oby, can debate with El Rufai and Soludo, they all have the free time, Ngozi doesn't have the time. If she finish debating with Oby, nexr will be you or Buhari or Shekau. Nah!!
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by TRUTHTELA: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
edogirl2:

If you are not LOOSER that H.OE around for living, Name any Nigerian that possess Ngozi type of resume? Truth is bitter. You're free to be.

Ngozi, is the most upright, name anyone else. Name any Nigerian that has turned down Ministerial Office.

You, your Governor and millions of Nigerians, cant even ACCESS Ngozi's office here in States. You won't get appointment to see her, so, who else lives outside Nigeria, with such a CLOUT and BIG standing in the world? None

I know you're miserable, but don't resort to insults, just counter my FACTS for everyone to read.
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by themilanway(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=TRUTHTELA post=30214801]I find it very appalling that a lot of Nigerian politicians stoop low, manipulate TRUTH, FACT and FIGURES just for political gain. I am yet to see that Nigerian, that will put Nigeria first. EXAMPLE OF HOW A DEVELOPED NATION THAT PUT COUNTRY FIRST, behaves. Alan Greenspan, ( Fed Reserve Chairman under George Bush Snr. ), served in the same post under Bill Clinton ( Democratic Party), meaning, POLICY CONSISTENCY. Ben Bernanke, ( Fed Reserve Chairman ) was nominated by George Bush Jnr, and he took over from Greenspan, as the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman of USA, equivalent of CBN Governor in Nigeria.

When Obama, took over from Bush, despite USA's economic crisis, Obama, didn't replace Bernanke, and Greenspan didn't go to the media trashing Bernanke, ("COUNTRY FIRST"wink and Obama about their policies. As expected, POLICY CONSISTENCY and several other factors helped USA to wither that STORM. Regardless of your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, USA, policy makers, knows when to put party aside and USA interest will take the front seat.

Obasanjo, has NO EDUCATION, just like Buhari, and the Generals of that era. The first graduate to join the Army was Odimegwu Ojukwu, another SMART and GREAT Igbo folk. Ngozi, Oby, Soludo were they BRAIN behind any "success" Obasanjo, recorded as president. I mean, Oby, El Rufai, Ribadu, Soludo, they have worked with Ngozi, her COMPETENCY and INTEGRITY can't be FAULTED by any man born by a woman. Surprisingly, Oby, El Rufai and their ilk, always want to fault Ngozi or assassinate her character simply because of " POLITICS". Shame on them.

When you ENEMIES OF IGBO's want to boast about Obasanjo's saving of ECA and Debt cancellation stuff, DON"T FORGET THAT Obasanjo, is an ILLITERATE, everything about ECA, Debt relief, Monetization, etc were Ngozi's BRAIN CHILD. FYI, the Western Nations, gave Ngozi, to Obj, FDI, were flooding into Nigeria, simply cos they saw who the Minister of Finance is.

Nigeria is JINXED and JINXED for life!! Why would Obj, an UNEDUCATED PAUPER that was lucky to made presidents by his ilk, remove a Havard trained Economist. I mean, what does Obj, know about Finance? He only had military training and that's it. Because of EGO, GREED, and MYOPIC SENTIMENTS, Obasanjo, foolishly remove as the Finance Minister, now moved her to Foreign Affairs, typical of Ngozi, she's now in government to make money, Ngozi, rejected Obj's redeployment, she told Obj. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN and she went back to World Bank, where she belongs. FYI, NO NIGERIAN, I MEAN, NO NIGERIAN has EVER rejected or willingly resigned as a Minister ( a lucrative one like Foreign Affairs for that matter), ONLY AN HONEST SELFLESS LADY LIKE Ngozi, could do that. Do your research or ask your parents, Nigerian politicians don't resign, unless they were kicked out. The whole world was ashamed that Obj, will allow greed and ego to becloud him. Obj, didn't see the need to put COUNTRY FIRST.

Imagine, if only Obj, isn't short-sighted and greedy, he allowed Ngozi, to remain as the Finance Minister, then handover Nigeria, to a very competent president ( not Yardua and Goodluck), that would retain Ngozi, OR continue where Obj and Ngozi stopped, that's what's called POLICY CONSISTENCY, this is one area where I like Tinubu, ( I dislike a lot about him too) and it seems to be helping Lagos. FYI, in everything you do in life, try to be HONEST, don't COMPROMISE your INTEGRITY, it will come back to help or ruin you. Because of Ngozi's INTEGRITY, many of you may not know, Yardua, went and begged her to come and serve in her government. Guess what? Ngozi, turned it down. Jonathan, came on board, and went for that same woman that rejected a Ministerial appointment that doesn't SUIT her EXPERTISE. Luckily, she gave GEJ, her conditions and GEJ, accepted, hence, she resigned again as World Bank VP, to come and help you guys to rebuild that HELL HOLE.

Guys, if some of you will be SINCERE, Ngozi have been VOCAL about the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY, SAVE ECA, and REDUCE RECURRENT EXPENDITURE, but the people that CLING onto the OIL WEALTH doesn't want to think and tap into other resources that's in their region ( "oil belongs to all Nigerians"wink, it's a public knowledge that Amechi, and his Northern friends refused the idea of SAVING ECA, then dragged the Fed. Govt to court ( "share all the revenue" ), the people that CLING onto the Federal Civil Service always accuse Ngozi, of "Biafran Agenda", simply because she wants government to reduce workforce/ recurrent expenditure.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost, oil prices has tumbled and Naira, fell like an Iroko tree and you guys expect Ngozi, to do what? To use her blood and fixed the economy? Nigeria, is "UNFIXABLE", YOU GUYS MUST RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO WORK. World Leaders, World Bank and PEOPLE THAT MATTERS on this earth KNOWS WHO NGOZI IWEALA is, what Soludo and some TRIBALISTIC folks think of her won't DIMINISH her standing in this world, till the day she dies. Before Ngozi became a Minister in Nigeria, she's WEALTHY, by USA or any other standard.

Soludo, knows Ngozi better, Soludo, knows that there's nothing any economist can do about oil prices, but Soludo, knows what can me done so that THE FALL IN OIL PRICES WILL STOP BATTERING NIGERIA's ECONOMY, but he chose to blame it on Jonathan and Ngozi, for the sake of election and politics. I use to read Soludo's , article on Thisday Newspapers Backpage, he has always emphasized on the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY and PRACTICE FISCAL FEDERALISM. Suddenly, he's singing a different tone. Shame on Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili, POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY made both of you to BETRAY Ngozi and Ndi Igbo. I love History, it has a way of VINDICATING THE JUST. Nigerians and the world is laughing at Soludo and Oby, because, they are LOSERS. Oby is on the street doing Obj and the NON MISSING GIRLS HATCHET JOB. Soludo, was REJECTED by Anambara people and everyone, so I understand their BEEF on Ngozi, who REJECTED politics, held onto her INTEGRITY, stayed on her CAREER PATH, and the World Bank will not hesitate to give Ngozi, her VP position back.

I, and millions of other INTELLIGENT and UNBIASED minds will continue to speak the TRUTH and RESPECT the likes of Ngozi.

Dude,I hate coming across tri bal bigot like you.Get a jo b or a life pls
Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by baby124: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op's level of stupidity must be unmatched. So some people are above scrutiny and valid questions. Whose money and future is Oknjo managing? Her family's. Be careful the rubbish you spout in public as your stupidity is blinding

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, How Could Soludo, Attack Ngozi Iweala? by themilanway(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

If you are not LOOSER that H.OE around for living, Name any Nigerian that possess Ngozi type of resume? Truth is bitter. You're free to be.

Ngozi, is the most upright, name anyone else. Name any Nigerian that has turned down Ministerial Office.

You, your Governor and millions of Nigerians, cant even ACCESS Ngozi's office here in States. You won't get appointment to see her, so, who else lives outside Nigeria, with such a CLOUT and BIG standing in the world? None

I know you're miserable, but don't resort to insults, just counter my FACTS for everyone to read.

Your mum,if you have one should be ashamed of you.

Dunce

(1) (Reply)

Has Okada Been "Un-banned" In Lagos? (pictures) / PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm / Obasanjo’s Membership Card Had Expired, Says PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.