Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm (1077 Views)

FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA / Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by fortunes0215(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2015
PDP awards N24bn rail project to carwash firm’

FEBRUARY 17, 2015 BY JOHN ALECHENU
Leave a Comment
The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organisation on Monday insisted that the President Goodluck Jonathan-led administration lacked the capacity or the moral courage to fight corruption, and could not therefore, be trusted to govern Nigeria again.

The campaign said a government with a notorious record of indifference to corruption should not be taken seriously to fight corruption.

In a statement signed by the Director of Media, Malam Garba Shehu, the APC campaign cited the Nigerian Railway Corporation, which it alleged was groaning under the weight of corruption as a glaring example of the level of sleaze being condoned by the administration.

The statement alleged that a car wash company with no experience in railway construction was awarded a railway rehabilitation contract at N24bn. It also mentioned another case of N44bn consultancy contract awarded at N488bn and increased by extra N2bn overnight.

The APCPCO revealed that despite repeated petitions, which were investigated and confirmed by the Department of State Service, corruption and inflation of contracts continued to grow unabated at the railway corporation.

According to the APCPCO, most of the individuals involved in these shady deals could not be touched because of their connection to powerful people in the presidential villa.

It partly read, “The APC presidential campaign noted that with this level of corruption and impunity at the Railway Corporation, it would be difficult for the Jonathan administration to convince Nigerians it has the will or the capacity to rid Nigeria of the scourge of corruption.

“Only in a country like Nigeria would a security agency indict a department of government of corruption and the government of the day would ignore the report"

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-awards-n24bn-rail-project-to-carwash-firm/

1 Like

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by KwoiZabo(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2015
APC is just a party of lies and propaganda. Yesterday liar Moh'd told us that Customs and immigration were withdrawn from the border today it's Rail project by carwash company. If carwash can do what I see on ground then we need more of them unlike when APC's navigator in chief and Atiku APC presidential aspirant were abusing themselves in public for how much they stole. Its only fanatics, bigots, greedy and senseless people that will vote APC.
APC stinks.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by otbliz(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Gooday NAIRALANDERS, its good to be secondTC.
i really care less about the contents of this....but I know the key words

There's APC. PDP. and all i see is PROPAGANDA.

once more, its good to be secondTC. grin
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2015
in mi"s voice :ITS ALLOWED
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2015
We know this right time.
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by egift(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Jonathan is presiding over the most corrupt FG in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2015
First, it was Fashola calling Youwin a lottery

Now it's a carwash company receiving Railway contracts. The carwash doesn't have a name?

Anything that this government has done well to the benefit of Nigerians, they would condemn it.

This people must be possessed!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by koikoi2(m): 6:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Is punch newspaper now a brother to Sahara
reporters?
I don't trust them anymore.

1 Like

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by temitemi1(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2015
because they didn't give the contract to tinubu's chinko company abi grin grin grin... I believe the "carwash firm" will do a better job than what tinubu's chinko firm is doing in all apc states tongue tongue tongue... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by bewla(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
all i care for march 28
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by bewla(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
APC is just a party of lies and propaganda. Yesterday liar Moh'd told us that Customs and immigration were withdrawn from the border today it's Rail project by carwash company. If carwash can do what I see on ground then we need more of them unlike when APC's navigator in chief and Atiku APC presidential aspirant were abusing themselves in public for how much they stole. Its only fanatics, bigots, greedy and senseless people that will vote APC.
APC stinks.
U need to c your doctor fast is like the disease don enter brain o
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by halimaabi: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Propaganda just like the 20 billion or like the transparency international verdict of the govt of OBJ n Buhari that's more corrupt than GEJ

1 Like

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by nzeadachie: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
APC ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE, THEY COMPLAIN FOR EVERYTHING, WORK THEY COMPLAIN , NO WORK THEY COMPLAIN, MAYBE GOODLUCK WILL GIVE BUHARI EFCC CHAIRMAN AFTER THE ELECTION BECAUSE IS LIKE THE ONLY THING HE KNOWS IS HOW TO FIGHT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by size38: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
This is no surprise to many of us. This is Nigeria where everything is possible to happen. Just like during the fuel subsidy scam investigations, most Nigerians were shocked to their marrow to hear that a refuse disposal firm in Abuja owned by an Abuja based politician was given import license to import fuel into nigeria which they never did but collected billions of naira from the govt
Re: PDP Awards N24bn Rail Project To Carwash Firm by caselessogbuagu: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Gej has love for technology. Infact, he said he'd use technology to fight corruption. car wash company sounds like a technology-driven company and going by this, gej might have decided to award the contract to them. He wants to fight corruption with technology, but he and his party don't want the card-reader to be used for the election.

(1) (Reply)

My Men’ll Kill In Self Defence, Mbu Insists / I Turned Buhari Into A Leopard, I Regret My Actions And Pray God 4 Forgiveness / Benue Commissioner That Predicted Buhari's Death, Aondawase Chia Is Now Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.