Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article (42793 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by brownlord: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
aguiyi:
my aunty Oby Ezekwesili (and her good friend Dino Melaye the wife beater )became activist because GEJ did not give her a portfolio in his administration.

All this outburst is just to see if any compensation would come her way. show me her activism in the old days before this administration or did twitter just reach Nigeria?

just one thing she was very vociferous about before now will tell you what she is up-to.

what was her reaction on Buharis comment about killing of Bokoharam

what is her position about the freedom of information and its domestication in all states

what is her position on local govt autonomy atleat that will reduce corruption by more than half.

mtschew, her man is praying for the peace of the nation while she is heating up the polity on social media, talk of over sabi house wife

what more can i say!

Madam due process confidently served under the regime of Ota farmer and everything was fine, now she is jobless she remember there is a word called "Corruption" Talk of hypocrisy

Where in this whole wide world is Femi Falana, Someone should help confirm if he's okay

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by lozanni(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its not easy oohh.
Soludo who is critisizing NOI and pontificating against GEJ's Administration,
has some questions to answer too about his stewardship at CBN. If I can recall many banks got distressed under his watch and it took the intervention of GEJ, through the AMCON, to bail the banks out of their financial predicament shortly after Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was appointed as the CBN Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by discusant: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
I will love to see these two women debate. I swear,its gonna be a blast!

cheesy cheesy

A debate shall rather suit Oby Ezekwesili against Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. NOI is busy taking Nigeria'e economy to join the BRICs. Soludo is inconsequential, he is looking for relevance by dropping the names of Jonathan and Buhari.

Sanusi wanted to wreck Nigeria's economy as his exit time from CBN approached- he knew Jonathan govt would not renew his appointment because Sanusi had remained antagonistic to Jonathan govt while being in the same govt.

Sanusi went to news market place and shouted that the incumbent govt had misplaced $30 billion US Dollars oil money; Sanusi revised it down to $20 billion US Dollars. Several teams of experts examined Sanusi's allegation and said no such money was missing.

In another country without experts managing its economy, such false allegation coming from the country's CBN boss could have wrecked the country's economy.

Let Oby Ezekwesili go and debate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by ichidodo: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
stinggy:

Give me a list of those that have criticized this government without being termed hypocrite.
Azazi, Soludo, Tam David-West, etc. Are they all hypocrites?
Azazi was never a critic since he was part of the Govt of that day....Tam david west has been a well known and respected critic since the days of Abacha up till now nobody has labeled him an hypocrite because his antecedents speak for themselves. Soludo and Oby's problem is the restlesness that comes when one is out of job for long intervals,Nigerians cannot be decieved.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by ngooka: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Obasanjo wife shut up

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by discusant: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
ngooka:
Obasanjo wife shut up

U sure say Obasanjo go gree touch that ugly one?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by camelus: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
aguiyi:
my aunty Oby Ezekwesili (and her good friend Dino Melaye the wife beater )became activist because GEJ did not give her a portfolio in his administration.

All this outburst is just to see if any compensation would come her way. show me her activism in the old days before this administration or did twitter just reach Nigeria?

just one thing she was very vociferous about before now will tell you what she is up-to.

what was her reaction on Buharis comment about killing of Bokoharam

what is her position about the freedom of information and its domestication in all states

what is her position on local govt autonomy atleat that will reduce corruption by more than half.

mtschew, her man is praying for the peace of the nation while she is heating up the polity on social media, talk of over sabi house wife

And State of domicility in place of State of Origin !
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by 989900: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
I find it very appalling that a lot of Nigerian politicians stoop low, manipulate TRUTH, FACT and FIGURES just for political gain. I am yet to see that Nigerian, that will put Nigeria first. EXAMPLE OF HOW A DEVELOPED NATION THAT PUT COUNTRY FIRST, behaves. Alan Greenspan, ( Fed Reserve Chairman under George Bush Snr. ), served in the same post under Bill Clinton ( Democratic Party), meaning, POLICY CONSISTENCY. Ben Bernanke, ( Fed Reserve Chairman ) was nominated by George Bush Jnr, and he took over from Greenspan, as the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman of USA, equivalent of CBN Governor in Nigeria.

When Obama, took over from Bush, despite USA's economic crisis, Obama, didn't replace Bernanke, and Greenspan didn't go to the media trashing Bernanke, ("COUNTRY FIRST"wink and Obama about their policies. As expected, POLICY CONSISTENCY and several other factors helped USA to wither that STORM. Regardless of your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, USA, policy makers, knows when to put party aside and USA interest will take the front seat.

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Obasanjo, has NO EDUCATION, just like Buhari, and the Generals of that era. The first graduate to join the Army was Odimegwu Ojukwu, another SMART and GREAT Igbo folk. Ngozi, Oby, Soludo were they BRAIN behind any "success" Obasanjo, recorded as president. I mean, Oby, El Rufai, Ribadu, Soludo, they have worked with Ngozi, her COMPETENCY and INTEGRITY can't be FAULTED by any man born by a woman. Surprisingly, Oby, El Rufai and their ilk, always want to fault Ngozi or assassinate her character simply because of " POLITICS". Shame on them.

When you ENEMIES OF IGBO's want to boast about Obasanjo's saving of ECA and Debt cancellation stuff, DON"T FORGET THAT Obasanjo, is an ILLITERATE, everything about ECA, Debt relief, Monetization, etc were Ngozi's BRAIN CHILD. FYI, the Western Nations, gave Ngozi, to Obj, FDI, were flooding into Nigeria, simply cos they saw who the Minister of Finance is.

Nigeria is JINXED and JINXED for life!! Why would Obj, an UNEDUCATED PAUPER that was lucky to made presidents by his ilk, remove a Havard trained Economist. I mean, what does Obj, know about Finance? He only had military training and that's it. Because of EGO, GREED, and MYOPIC SENTIMENTS, Obasanjo, foolishly remove as the Finance Minister, now moved her to Foreign Affairs, typical of Ngozi, she's now in government to make money, Ngozi, rejected Obj's redeployment, she told Obj. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN and she went back to World Bank, where she belongs. FYI, NO NIGERIAN, I MEAN, NO NIGERIAN has EVER rejected or willingly resigned as a Minister ( a lucrative one like Foreign Affairs for that matter), ONLY AN HONEST SELFLESS LADY LIKE Ngozi, could do that. Do your research or ask your parents, Nigerian politicians don't resign, unless they were kicked out. The whole world was ashamed that Obj, will allow greed and ego to becloud him. Obj, didn't see the need to put COUNTRY FIRST.

Imagine, if only Obj, isn't short-sighted and greedy, he allowed Ngozi, to remain as the Finance Minister, then handover Nigeria, to a very competent president ( not Yardua and Goodluck), that would retain Ngozi, OR continue where Obj and Ngozi stopped, that's what's called POLICY CONSISTENCY, this is one area where I like Tinubu, ( I dislike a lot about him too) and it seems to be helping Lagos. FYI, in everything you do in life, try to be HONEST, don't COMPROMISE your INTEGRITY, it will come back to help or ruin you. Because of Ngozi's INTEGRITY, many of you may not know, Yardua, went and begged her to come and serve in her government. Guess what? Ngozi, turned it down. Jonathan, came on board, and went for that same woman that rejected a Ministerial appointment that doesn't SUIT her EXPERTISE. Luckily, she gave GEJ, her conditions and GEJ, accepted, hence, she resigned again as World Bank VP, to come and help you guys to rebuild that HELL HOLE.

Guys, if some of you will be SINCERE, Ngozi have been VOCAL about the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY, SAVE ECA, and REDUCE RECURRENT EXPENDITURE, but the people that CLING onto the OIL WEALTH doesn't want to think and tap into other resources that's in their region ( "oil belongs to all Nigerians"wink, it's a public knowledge that Amechi, and his Northern friends refused the idea of SAVING ECA, then dragged the Fed. Govt to court ( "share all the revenue" ), the people that CLING onto the Federal Civil Service always accuse Ngozi, of "Biafran Agenda", simply because she wants government to reduce workforce/ recurrent expenditure.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost, oil prices has tumbled and Naira, fell like an Iroko tree and you guys expect Ngozi, to do what? To use her blood and fixed the economy? Nigeria, is "UNFIXABLE", YOU GUYS MUST RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO WORK. World Leaders, World Bank and PEOPLE THAT MATTERS on this earth KNOWS WHO NGOZI IWEALA is, what Soludo and some TRIBALISTIC folks think of her won't DIMINISH her standing in this world, till the day she dies. Before Ngozi became a Minister in Nigeria, she's WEALTHY, by USA or any other standard.

Soludo, knows Ngozi better, Soludo, knows that there's nothing any economist can do about oil prices, but Soludo, knows what can me done so that THE FALL IN OIL PRICES WILL STOP BATTERING NIGERIA's ECONOMY, but he chose to blame it on Jonathan and Ngozi, for the sake of election and politics. I use to read Soludo's , article on Thisday Newspapers Backpage, he has always emphasized on the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY and PRACTICE FISCAL FEDERALISM. Suddenly, he's singing a different tone. Shame on Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili, POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY made both of you to BETRAY Ngozi and Ndi Igbo. I love History, it has a way of VINDICATING THE JUST. Nigerians and the world is laughing at Soludo and Oby, because, they are LOSERS. Oby is on the street doing Obj and the NON MISSING GIRLS HATCHET JOB. Soludo, was REJECTED by Anambara people and everyone, so I understand their BEEF on Ngozi, who REJECTED politics, held onto her INTEGRITY, stayed on her CAREER PATH, and the World Bank will not hesitate to give Ngozi, her VP position back.

I, and millions of other INTELLIGENT and UNBIASED minds will continue to speak the TRUTH and RESPECT the likes of Ngozi.

Three reasons why your post does not deserve a rational response:

1. Your essay construction, punctuation, and spelling, betrays your "[intelligence]".

2. Read over the fallacy you just wasted your time typing, and tell me that nonsense again about "unbiased".

3. You are free to get swayed away by NOI's demagoguery -- by all means . . ..

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by dumodust(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
If oby ezekwe-silly and okonjo-iweala should debate, oby's blood will be all over the floor
Between the 2 of them, who proved to be a farce... okonjo iweala was re-called to world bank after she fell out with obj then because of policy, world bank just grabbed her back and gave her her former position.
oby ezekwe-silly got a job because of her noise but she didnt last long- now she's on the streets wailing like a mad woman without decorum on twitter. How the talentless mighty fall undecided... sad
Personally, I feel okonjo-iweala answered well
Soludo started well with consolidation but he was too unprofessional and forgot he was a referee... and where did he get the billions to campaign for governor from?
anyway... the whole certificate and economists' brouhaha has been fun grin... nigeria is progressing, very soon, no political canditate will take such issues for granted. Then we can find other issues to discuss grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by InvertedHammer: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
/

Okonjo Iweala was nothing but an Affirmative action employee of the World Bank.

And for those under the delusion of the power she weighed at World Bank, it was near zilch. The money she made in Nigeria in one year would have taken her double her lifetime to make as a World Bank (salaried and loot-proof)
employee. Her proxy, Chichi (the younger brother) is a billionaire per fronting for her in all the dirty deals she makes as a minister.

\
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by shiki(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
izenco2005:
GEJ TILL MY GIRL FRIEND GIVE ME CANDA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That means, GEJ till mid night, right?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by dokunbam(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Let us get this clear..so two personalities are bringing heat on Okonjo just because they are out of jobs?? Or are we looking at the voice of Esau and hand of Jacob, in this case Soludo gunning for a potential portfolio in a prospectice APC govt and Oby too especially when we have thieffnubu in the shadows behind her..

I believe both of them are fighting for change which is inevitable
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by ichidodo: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
dokunbam:

I believe both of them are fighting for change which is inevitable
More like fighting for their pocket which is also inevitable....That is what this change is all about from Buhari's craze to bring power and Nigeria's commonwealth back to north to thieffnubu's greed for national assets and exploitation via his puppet Osinbajor..gullibe Nigrrians will be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by AZeD1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Yes remember NOI countered with her own facts and figures too which held a balanced view since she was a big presence at both Governments..but we don't understand why at this critical moment Soludo came up with his postulations and Oby dancing nakedd over it. Why now, if not for political gains and positions. Gullible Nigerians will be victims very soon.
Does it matter when Soludo came up with his opinion?
As a matter of fact, Soludo brought this at the right time
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by ichidodo: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
AZeD1:

Does it matter when Soludo came up with his opinion?
As a matter of fact, Soludo brought this at the right time
Yeah right on time, he could as well drop his CV at Bourdillon road and spare us his hypocritical showboating...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by agabaI23(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Typical of APC response. I was thinking she would counter anything in NOI response. No she did not. She preferred to make allegations. I don't know if you asked your boyfriend OBJ about the money he received from Haliburton or GMB about the missing $2.8B or N25B from PTF.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank goodness that Dora Akinyuli left the stage when the ovation was loudest.....she could have possibly worked for GEJ and all her accolades as DG NAFDAC and Minster would have been rubbished by this government.

This government have a way of messing up talented people.

NOI has been one huge disappointment under this government....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by PointB: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
A debate won't happen. It will only serve the interest of Oby, and provide drama for Nigerians.

Oby wants to advertise herself, she should find a professional of doing it. Asking everyone for debate wont cut it! Maybe she should go debate with Fani 'Ode!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by AZeD1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah right on time, he could as well drop his CV at Bourdillon road and spare us his hypocritical showboating...
GEJ and his gang including you keep on telling us that GEJ has done a fine job, someone comes up to challenge you guys and all you can say is the guy is looking for a job?
If you are sure GEJ has done a fine job, you should be thanking Soludo for giving you an opportunity to show off.

PS: Soludo as a Nigerian has the right to ask those questions anytime he feels like whether he wants a job or not.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by bollify(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
I find it very appalling that a lot of Nigerian politicians stoop low, manipulate TRUTH, FACT and FIGURES just for political gain. I am yet to see that Nigerian, that will put Nigeria first. EXAMPLE OF HOW A DEVELOPED NATION THAT PUT COUNTRY FIRST, behaves. Alan Greenspan, ( Fed Reserve Chairman under George Bush Snr. ), served in the same post under Bill Clinton ( Democratic Party), meaning, POLICY CONSISTENCY. Ben Bernanke, ( Fed Reserve Chairman ) was nominated by George Bush Jnr, and he took over from Greenspan, as the Federal Reserve Bank Chairman of USA, equivalent of CBN Governor in Nigeria.

When Obama, took over from Bush, despite USA's economic crisis, Obama, didn't replace Bernanke, and Greenspan didn't go to the media trashing Bernanke, ("COUNTRY FIRST"wink and Obama about their policies. As expected, POLICY CONSISTENCY and several other factors helped USA to wither that STORM. Regardless of your POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, USA, policy makers, knows when to put party aside and USA interest will take the front seat.

Again, NO TRIBE in Nigeria, can boast of anyone with Ngozi Iweala's type of RESUME, INTEGRITY and CONNECTION. Before Ngozi, joined Obasanjo's govt. she dine and wine with WORLD PRESIDENTS and INTELLECTUALS. Ngozi, attended Havard Uni, and all her four kids graduated from Havard. What can anyone in the world tell Ngozi? Where can you fault her? What more can Ngozi ask God for?

Obasanjo, has NO EDUCATION, just like Buhari, and the Generals of that era. The first graduate to join the Army was Odimegwu Ojukwu, another SMART and GREAT Igbo folk. Ngozi, Oby, Soludo were they BRAIN behind any "success" Obasanjo, recorded as president. I mean, Oby, El Rufai, Ribadu, Soludo, they have worked with Ngozi, her COMPETENCY and INTEGRITY can't be FAULTED by any man born by a woman. Surprisingly, Oby, El Rufai and their ilk, always want to fault Ngozi or assassinate her character simply because of " POLITICS". Shame on them.

When you ENEMIES OF IGBO's want to boast about Obasanjo's saving of ECA and Debt cancellation stuff, DON"T FORGET THAT Obasanjo, is an ILLITERATE, everything about ECA, Debt relief, Monetization, etc were Ngozi's BRAIN CHILD. FYI, the Western Nations, gave Ngozi, to Obj, FDI, were flooding into Nigeria, simply cos they saw who the Minister of Finance is.

Nigeria is JINXED and JINXED for life!! Why would Obj, an UNEDUCATED PAUPER that was lucky to made presidents by his ilk, remove a Havard trained Economist. I mean, what does Obj, know about Finance? He only had military training and that's it. Because of EGO, GREED, and MYOPIC SENTIMENTS, Obasanjo, foolishly remove as the Finance Minister, now moved her to Foreign Affairs, typical of Ngozi, she's now in government to make money, Ngozi, rejected Obj's redeployment, she told Obj. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN and she went back to World Bank, where she belongs. FYI, NO NIGERIAN, I MEAN, NO NIGERIAN has EVER rejected or willingly resigned as a Minister ( a lucrative one like Foreign Affairs for that matter), ONLY AN HONEST SELFLESS LADY LIKE Ngozi, could do that. Do your research or ask your parents, Nigerian politicians don't resign, unless they were kicked out. The whole world was ashamed that Obj, will allow greed and ego to becloud him. Obj, didn't see the need to put COUNTRY FIRST.

Imagine, if only Obj, isn't short-sighted and greedy, he allowed Ngozi, to remain as the Finance Minister, then handover Nigeria, to a very competent president ( not Yardua and Goodluck), that would retain Ngozi, OR continue where Obj and Ngozi stopped, that's what's called POLICY CONSISTENCY, this is one area where I like Tinubu, ( I dislike a lot about him too) and it seems to be helping Lagos. FYI, in everything you do in life, try to be HONEST, don't COMPROMISE your INTEGRITY, it will come back to help or ruin you. Because of Ngozi's INTEGRITY, many of you may not know, Yardua, went and begged her to come and serve in her government. Guess what? Ngozi, turned it down. Jonathan, came on board, and went for that same woman that rejected a Ministerial appointment that doesn't SUIT her EXPERTISE. Luckily, she gave GEJ, her conditions and GEJ, accepted, hence, she resigned again as World Bank VP, to come and help you guys to rebuild that HELL HOLE.

Guys, if some of you will be SINCERE, Ngozi have been VOCAL about the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY, SAVE ECA, and REDUCE RECURRENT EXPENDITURE, but the people that CLING onto the OIL WEALTH doesn't want to think and tap into other resources that's in their region ( "oil belongs to all Nigerians"wink, it's a public knowledge that Amechi, and his Northern friends refused the idea of SAVING ECA, then dragged the Fed. Govt to court ( "share all the revenue" ), the people that CLING onto the Federal Civil Service always accuse Ngozi, of "Biafran Agenda", simply because she wants government to reduce workforce/ recurrent expenditure.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost, oil prices has tumbled and Naira, fell like an Iroko tree and you guys expect Ngozi, to do what? To use her blood and fixed the economy? Nigeria, is "UNFIXABLE", YOU GUYS MUST RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO WORK. World Leaders, World Bank and PEOPLE THAT MATTERS on this earth KNOWS WHO NGOZI IWEALA is, what Soludo and some TRIBALISTIC folks think of her won't DIMINISH her standing in this world, till the day she dies. Before Ngozi became a Minister in Nigeria, she's WEALTHY, by USA or any other standard.

Soludo, knows Ngozi better, Soludo, knows that there's nothing any economist can do about oil prices, but Soludo, knows what can me done so that THE FALL IN OIL PRICES WILL STOP BATTERING NIGERIA's ECONOMY, but he chose to blame it on Jonathan and Ngozi, for the sake of election and politics. I use to read Soludo's , article on Thisday Newspapers Backpage, he has always emphasized on the need to DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY and PRACTICE FISCAL FEDERALISM. Suddenly, he's singing a different tone. Shame on Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili, POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY made both of you to BETRAY Ngozi and Ndi Igbo. I love History, it has a way of VINDICATING THE JUST. Nigerians and the world is laughing at Soludo and Oby, because, they are LOSERS. Oby is on the street doing Obj and the NON MISSING GIRLS HATCHET JOB. Soludo, was REJECTED by Anambara people and everyone, so I understand their BEEF on Ngozi, who REJECTED politics, held onto her INTEGRITY, stayed on her CAREER PATH, and the World Bank will not hesitate to give Ngozi, her VP position back.

I, and millions of other INTELLIGENT and UNBIASED minds will continue to speak the TRUTH and RESPECT the likes of Ngozi.

What an intelligent piece u ve put up here. I dolf my cap for u.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:
Bitter Oby Ezekwesili, she is bitter about the fact that this government didn't give her any appointment.

All the past privileged citizens that were once demi gods in Nigeria seems to be very bitter now.

Power is truly transient.

Some started decamping because the status quo has being broken and power has moved to a new domain.

Some of them started writing letters and now graduated to writing of books (obj) while dino pursued a carrier in aluta ( activist) oby & el rufia became Twitterians ( twittering 247 ).

Amechi is busy forming yokozuna but once khaki boys show face, he desolves like a snow.

Pls ooo, are these not the same set of people that brought Nigeria down to its knees with their coliques from the then opposition parties or im I dreaming?

Wetin dey worry all of una self for that country?
Na so una mumu don pile up reach?

The drama playing out in Nigeria now by the thieves in pdp and apc called politicians will surely lead Nigeria back to the state of nature come feb 14th If and only if all the political thieves in the above mentioned parties don't quench their appetite and ambition of going to steal from the center.

All these noise pollution emanating from Nigeria is not for the love of country and its people rather it is for their various interest to be protected.

Nigeria, a country were those that killed her are still the same people accusing their fellow partners in crime of murder!

Why are gullible people always constituting the majority in nigeria?

Just look at how pdp & apc has turned my country citizens to headless chickens, their oppressors are now their heroes and celebrities.

All of una no well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by stinggy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Azazi was never a critic since he was part of the Govt of that day....Tam david west has been a well known and respected critic since the days of Abacha up till now nobody has labeled him an hypocrite because his antecedents speak for themselves. Soludo and Oby's problem is the restlesness that comes when one is out of job for long intervals,Nigerians cannot be decieved.

Azazi saw a bad thing in the government he was part of and voiced out, that's Integrity, but you guys shut him down, and later shot him down!

Tam-West has been abused by govt dogs so many times for saying what obviously was the truth.

If Soludo and Oby want to be part of the present day government, it doesn't cost much stress. We both know Johnny can form boards for both of them.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by lozairio(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
That debate is a battle I will personally attend. cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
PointB:

A debate won't happen. It will only serve the interest of Oby, and provide drama for Nigerians.

Oby wants to advertise herself, she should find a professional of doing it. Asking everyone for debate wont cut it! Maybe she should go debate with Fani 'Ode!

Throwing in the towel, are we? grin

You and ya co-travelers know Okono would get her ar.se whooped so bad that she'll have to start covering her face like a Muslim woman wearing Burqa.

Just tell her to tell us the growth percentile of Nigeria's economy in the last quarter of 2014. And the growth forecast for the first quarter of 2015. That's what we care about. Or is it 7% again cos these fvckers pull numbers out of their ar.ses faster than houdini?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by saintandsinnerz: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennydee05:
Wish to see the overrated Ngosi Okonjo and Oby Ezekwesili debate on economic issues with international economists as moderator
Maybe bringing your mum to debate with her will be more appropriate grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Akon419(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oby is just jealous of Ngozi iwula's achievement . Nigerians gave her a chance but she fail to utilize that opportunity to aliviate d plight of alamajiri syndrome . Shame on her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by omolami: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili is a monky without brain. Anytime is see her,i see more of baboon,very urgly,wide mouth and below.This is somebody that ruined our education bec of her cluelesnes and poor thinking facaulty.She wants to rubish a world known economist,and supper manger of nigeria's new pgd

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by kennydee05(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Maybe bringing your mum to debate with her will be more appropriate grin
Please what is your problem?
I will not join you in any issue because i don't know why u have decided to use paracetamol for another person's headache.
If your father brought you up to be abusing your mother, I wasn't. And if ur grant mother is used to abusing your great grand mother but that doesn't mean u should every creatures are uncultured just like your family are.... useless son of a wasted lineage.
Since u stood so low to bring my mum into a national issue, I think I am right to call you a BASTARD son of a prostitute on Allen Avenue.
GOD will punish you for mentioning my mum....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by nworanco(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
lacasa:
Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela, the foreign economic mercenary, faking statistics and impoverishing nigerians since 2011 till date cool

Rubbish
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by saintandsinnerz: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennydee05:

Please what is your problem?
I will not join you in any issue because i don't know why u have decided to use paracetamol for another person's headache.
If your father brought you up to be abusing your mother, I wasn't. And if ur grant mother is used to abusing your great grand mother but that doesn't mean u should every creatures are uncultured just like your family are.... useless son of a wasted lineage.
Since u stood so low to bring my mum into a national issue, I think I am right to call you a BASTARD son of a prostitute on Allen Avenue.
GOD will punish you for mentioning my mum....
Hey tiger, take it easy OK! I only made suggestions thinking that your mum was equal to the task and will be more suitable than Oby. Or are u telling me she is a daunce? If that is the case, then I'm so Sorry for overrating your mum bro. I thought she was equal to the task, but now I know better. Pls accept my sincere apologies! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by naijaclinic: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Everyone shd jes wait till middle of the year and third quarter. Then nobody will need to tell u how the economy really is. Not Soludo, Iweala or Oby. That time we will all be economists.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article by Joe82834(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Nigerian solders died for nothing in 1967, we should have allowed Biafra to go..........minus the liquid gold of cause as it isnt situated in Biafra.

Seriously we should have allowed the self extraction to hold.
Firstly I don't think oil is supreme and it's funny u think there is no oil in igbo land. No insults Bro. If u doubt we argue as adults. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.