Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

9ice: Artiste Turned Politician Drops Big Shocker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice: Artiste Turned Politician Drops Big Shocker (481 Views)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice: Artiste Turned Politician Drops Big Shocker by vicostyle200: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Popular artist who is now a politician reveals shocking details about his educational status.

Popular Nigerian artiste 9ice whose real name is Abolore Akande tweeted that he had no formal education.
The 'gongo aso' singer who is now a politician running for a position in the House of Representatives in Ogbomoso, Oyo State went on to his Twitter page to say that he is an illiterate.

9ice who released a song called 'i have decided' to promote APC campaigns, both presidential and gubernatorial shared a photo of contesting Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and captioned it "My VP come February 14 because as an illiterate I still have to make a decision. I have decided to follow APC, Buhari, Ambode, and My Governor Ajimobi".
The father of four is an APC politician who is strongly promoting the campaign of Buhari and Osinbajo who are running in the Nigeria presidential elections.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/9ice-artiste-turned-politician-drops.html
Re: 9ice: Artiste Turned Politician Drops Big Shocker by Niwdog(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buy your agege bread here
Oops!
Sorry i mean buy ur certificate here
The drugs go clear from your eye come failbuhari

(1) (Reply)

Alert! APC To Boycott Bon-Organised TV Debates / Ogun Police Arrest 5 APC Councillors Over Alleged Plot To Defect / What The World Says About Our Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.