Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) (27054 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Ademola Adeleke Dances To Celebrate His Victory In Osun West Bye-Election. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by badassProdigy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode was spotted rocking to 9ice’s Gongo Aso at The Lagos Street Party.

Watch video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNmQQFdhmFE/

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/see-governor-ambodes-amazing-dance.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by badassProdigy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok, he is always in the club, na waoh for this jaiye jaiye Governor of Lagos State embarassed embarassed embarassed

I think he needs to be involved in sporting activities like golfing, tennis and marathon race to shed his weight and fat lipsrsealed

The problem with clubbing is that there is temptation to :

- carry another woman or another partner
- inhale smoke (even if you are not a chain smoker)
- take alcohol
- offend God/god
- forgetfulness
- gain more weight
- take injection .....

In the North, most governors dont embark on this kind of show. They are simple and principled.

In the East, the governors enjoy themselves in company of their wives.

Another problem is the car-park, VIP parking will take over the space of ordinary visitors. Meanwhile this visit is not about spending money nor endorsement, it is about show-off and inconvenience. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Look at the men standing behind Abimbola in the first picture, both are struggling over a bottle of Star shocked

Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Metroescobar: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, he is always in the club, na waoh for this jaiye jaiye Governor of Lagos State embarassed embarassed embarassed

I think he needs to be involved in sporting activities like golfing, tennis and marathon race to shed his weight and fat lipsrsealed

- carry woman
- take alcohol
- offend God/god
- forgetfulness
- gain more weight

Na because of brokeage you dey reason like this! Make them give you governor for 1 hour make we see whether you no go take faaji end yourself for alausa! grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
HE IS DANCING WHEN A FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT RAPED YESTERDAY AT IKORODU!!! angry angry

A STATE OF EMEGENCY SHUD BE DECLARED IN IKORODU BECAUSE THE RATE THEY RAPE WOMEN(BOTH GIRLS MARRIED WOMEN AND EVEN GRANDMAS) IN IKORODU IS SO BAD THAT NOT EVEN THE ONES WEARING HIJAB FROM HEAD TO TOE IS SAFE..ITS ALARMING angry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Sharon6(f): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nice one. All work and no play makes Ambode a dull governor.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Stale old news. Next!!!
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by dayleke: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Won si maa gba ....
Dem go take na.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Caliph69: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lagos street party. I still don't get the importance of such waste...in this period.
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by jegz25(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
dis governor gat some swag

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by herzern1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by dayleke: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wey d fidio?
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by ychris: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why this thread headline words cum big like that?
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dead artist!
Criminal governor!!
Useless President!!!
angry
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by fratermathy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
That song is too old. What happened to new songs like Pana? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by davibid: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please allow him to m enjoy his life oooo

Life is too short oooo

cool

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by kelvinkosi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
DAT old song smh sad sad
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Fabulousb36(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
How does dis make fp nd my topics don't.... Diarris God ooo
#CorruptionInNairaland
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naija money follow dey dance d gongo aso....... Any politician wey I do mistake kidnap.... na for my poultry en go sleep angry angry
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Dead artist!
Criminal governor!!
Useless President!!!
angry

Sorry, I know how difficult life can be for retards like you.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by AllTheWayUp: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016

grin grin grin

Ambode jaiye jaiye Governor

That is how he usually turn up at Quilox night club

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by buharimustlive: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Upon the hunger in the land, this man get mind sha
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by sahibah: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by ritababe(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Dead artist!
Criminal governor!!
Useless President!!!
angry
jobless youth grin

even the ultimate cycler you are depending on is dead.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by passyhansome(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ambode is a good Governor till he marks your family house for demolition, then what do you call him then?
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by cycline404(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:

- take alcohol
- offend God/god
- forgetfulness
- gain more weight
- take injection .....

In the North, most governors dont embark on this kind of show. They are simple and principled.

Another problem is the car-park, VIP parking will take over the space of ordinary visitors. Meanwhile this visit is not about spending money nor endorsement, it is about show-off and inconvenience. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nonsense

But the man Is working!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by johnstar(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
K
Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by CXLVII: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Obiano would have signed a MOU with 9ice instead of dancing to the music.

Dude can even sign MOU with the dead! grin grin grin I think he just loves signing

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by johnstar(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:

- take alcohol
- offend God/god
- forgetfulness
- gain more weight
- take injection .....

Nonsense
weytn u dey talk self ?

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Dances To 9ice’s 'Gongo Aso' At A Party (Pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
I love this man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo / Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.