Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" (1035 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / My Successors Must Be Younger Than Me —Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by realGURU(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Crap as usual from the unintelligent president.

Going by your warped reasoning, it doesn't matter if the younger person is competent or not.

OBJ who led from age 63 till 70, despite our condemnation of his regime, has turned out to be far better than yours by every parameter with which good governance is measured.

If you had performed well beyond the mediocre achievements you hype about, Buhari would have been a DOA (dead on arrival) case but since your performance has been an "F", we youths are once again relying on the so-called old but sincere General.

In your myopic calculation, you will not mind supporting any of the younger thieves and looters who dominate your government.

You remain the worst president Nigeria has ever known.
even if the person is young, gullible and clueless? tufiakwa.
This man don kill me.
In other news
GEJ speaks as if the presidency is his and his only. The people of Nasarawa should look before the leap, GEJ has a very good record of just using words and words alone. He never backs his words with action.
Mr President, Nigerians reserve the right to choose their leaders. You can't foist a "younger" fella on them. If they chose to make a 100yrs old their president, so be it.

Besides, your successor is already chosen, and he is older than you. Come feBuhari 14th, you would lick your sores back to Otuoke. Nigerians have passed their verdict already.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by lacasa: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gbam!

End of Discussion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by kennydee05(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ should just keep quiet till he goes back to Otueke....
Words from this man are just too acidic and they are contagious
Operation send GEJ back to Otueke

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by Young03(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
lacasa:
Gbam!

End of Discussion
discussion continues....
Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by eaglechild: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari- "my successor must be older than me and will not have FSLC".

Are you happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by TunjiMsp: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari- "my successor must be older than me and will not have FSLC".

Are you happy now.
brainless Eagle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by clevvermind(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennydee05:
GEJ should just keep quite till he goes back to Otueke....
Words from this man are just too acidic and they are contagious
Operation send GEJ back to Otueke
go and learn how to spell the word quiet first before disgracing yourself here. You and your boss are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by kennydee05(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
go and learn how to spell the word quiet first before disgracing yourself here. You and your boss are a disgrace.
Thanks for being smarter than my phone.
In case u are giving yourself headache please don't, consider your love ones because the error you just identified was typographical error.
Am not used to abusing but I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by clevvermind(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
kennydee05:

Thanks for being smarter than my phone.
In case u are giving yourself headache please don't, consider your love ones because the error you just identified was typographical error.
Am not used to abusing but I will ignore you.
just make the correction that's all. I'm angry because of the way you were talking about my president. Respect your president at least for now. No problem.
Re: Nigerians Reply Jonathan On His Remark" My Successor Must Be Younger Than Me" by creepsyme(f): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ has a very good record of
just using words and words alone. My prblm with him is, he does not even have the words , he struggles to get dem yet he will not keep!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Disqualified. Now Certain.... / Archbishop Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari Critics / Nigerians Reaction On Inec's Postponement Of 2015 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.