Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Man Kills His Father In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father In Anambra (20179 Views)

51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by teufelein(f): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
The boy converted to Islam in Maiduguri in the North East. He equally married an Hausa woman in the north and they have three children. So when he came back home, his attitude had changed. He is the fourth son of his family. He smokes Indian hemp

converted to islam and married a fulani woman = madness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by searider(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Cway86:
Ehn, rip old man, but why is it that some of this so called Muslims are heartless,

U see, u have to train ur child well, that when he grow old he will not depart from the truth.

Live of weed and m.....s is the beginning of death.

Was it the religion tha made him heartless or th kind of home he came from? You guyz should be awake that religion is the opium of the people.

A deranged child killed his father and you are blaming it on islam. We hear of murder everyday; are they all muslims.

Babe, sorry to say o, you are part of the problem of Nigeria because of your incitation. Even wen clifford dey chop ppl na isalm send am.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by searider(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
dstnd:
thank u sir
you are welcome,bro.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by akinsadeez(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2015
if possible those family members should be prosecuted as well. He gave ample notice of his intention and chased his father around four times yet they kept him in the same house with them. Why not return him to the northeast where he got his islamic madness from? Their own contributory negligence is a big reason for this tragedy.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by maestroferddi: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
and you think you are better than the boy who killed his father?
He didn't kill his father because he converted to Islam. He killed his father because he was mentally deranged.
But something has to be said on the consequences of this curious conversions certain Igbo youths to Islam.

I have one near my neighbourhood in the village. The young man is such a social deviant.

The koko is that living as a Muslim in Igbo society is a very difficult experience. I doubt whether he had an inkling of the full import of what he bargained for.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by kadree(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

If ur right hand will cause u to sin, cut it off. If islamic indoctrination will cause thus kind of weird behaviour in our land, it better to nip it at d bud immediately.

The guy was not mentally deranged until He went to maidugri, convert to Islam, then d mental sickness started.

Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Fooooooooooooool!!!
What abt a pastor's son dat butchered his dad who was a San some few months ago? same Islam? Fool think wit u brain. A cat poo would fit better in dat ur soft skull to dat rofo-rofo u boast of as a brain.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Zeddicus001(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Igbo and ritual.... I pity una generations to come
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by JoeCutie(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Omg.
Hello, Maria. smiley
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Jochebed7(f): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
na wa ooooo. sometimes I read comments on naira land and wonder why we can't disagree without throwing insults and derogatory words around.
the guy obviously has a mental disorder of some sort. too bad the family didn't get him medical care.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Schematics: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Another reason why we should all shut our doors against the cult called Islam in Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Missmossy(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Chai! The man was killed like a fowl. Thats why its always good to act fast. Such a saddening piece.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cooluche:

I think that's where the problem started. Pls only Jesus can save. He has the power, He is the Son of God. Let's have faith in Him.

Sharrap!!!! Your jesus is powerless. He cudnt save himself. What will he save us?! You need Amadioha in your pathetic life.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Keegan: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
searider:

Was it the religion tha made him heartless or th kind of home he came from? You guyz should be awake that religion is the opium of the people.

A deranged child killed his father and you are blaming it on islam. We hear of murder everyday; are they all muslims.

Babe, sorry to say o, you are part of the problem of Nigeria because of your incitation. Even wen clifford dey chop ppl na isalm send am.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by baby124: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
He's insane and has always been. It is not Indian hemp that was the cause. They should have taken him to psychiatric hospital and gotten him drugs. With such kids, it's the father that should have moved away to an undisclosed location and sold the house under him and the wife. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Cway86(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
searider:

Do u want me to start mentioning what Islam has done to this country? Or even the world at large? Guy pls wake up from ur slumber, I stay in the north and I no what am talking about. They have wash they quran for him to drink, that makes him so heartless.

I think u need to read some articles for u to understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by galapazygalarba: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=kennygee post=30235544]When you hear news like this, doesn't make you question the upbringing of such a man.

What kind of man murders his own father?

Many are mad, few are roaming.

He should have been committed a long time a ago.[/
what do you expect from a person that has been brainwashed by the religion he converted to?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Rawar: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
if u they smoke/eat weed ,then u be carnivorus animal.......make them took d deceased to him at d police net to finish his item 7.....
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by searider(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cway86:

Do u want me to start mentioning what Islam has done to this country? Or even the world at large? Guy pls wake up from ur slumber, I stay in the north and I no what am talking about. They have wash they quran for him to drink, that makes him so heartless.

I think u need to read some articles for u to understand what am saying.
we shouldn't allow religious sentiment cloud our sense of judgement.

When they are going to judge him in the court of law for murder; e ven a muslim judge will give him the maximum punishment for murder. Let's forget his religious background and face the offence he has commited.

From the look of things, the guy is not even a devoted muslim.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by joanpinkie(f): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
seedorfg:
Mtcheeeew ibo and kill kill na God go save us oooooo

I bet you dint read the part they said he started acting funny when he join muslim and married a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Ejjis(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Muslim blood..
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by adusim: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

Why always Anambra, Anambra!! Such wicked and evil people. One wonders whether or not they are igbos. Anything bad in SE Nigeria....look for Anambra!
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Anointedoj(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Can good tins come from meduguri?he s boko haram oo
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by kadree(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
joanpinkie:

I bet you dint read the part they said he started acting funny when he join muslim and married a muslim?
www.nairaland.com/1801931/redeemer-university-student-murders-father
Did d boy also converted to Islam before killing his dad? Pls click on d link n enrich urself wit a perfect answer.
It saddens d heart when one critically take a view at d way youth of dis days discuss issues. We quickly find option in bashing people's faith because we c it as a very easy opportunity to comment instead of putting n testing our unlimited mental capacity into positive use. Wen a person act funny, we quickly run towards knowing his or her religion dogma or ethnic stand thereby, letting go d very important tin-d person's moral strength n history.
Sincerely, we can think n comment better.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
adusim:

Why always Anambra, Anambra!! Such wicked and evil people. One wonders whether or not they are igbos. Anything bad in SE Nigeria....look for Anambra!

Wow

This is an eye opener........
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by dre11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
hummm

To many words but looking for the right phase that would best fitgrin
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by hotice01: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Analysis.......
1. A grown up man with no meaningful use for his life
2. Converted to Islam
3. Started taking Indian hemp
4. Had access to a cutlass(preferred weapon of choice for Jihadists)

Submission.....
young men with no meaningful life ambition + Islamic extremism+access to drugs(weapons)= Always a recipe for disaster.

Note.: I'm not trying to imply that Islam is bad or Muslims are bad.I'm just pointing out that extremists are very dangerous.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists(98%) are Muslims.

***runs out of thread for fear of my own life*****

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by holysainbj(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
seedorfg:
Mtcheeeew ibo and kill kill na God go save us oooooo
What is dis 1 saying??! U dint read d part he converted 2 islam ba? I'll bet my left arm,u'r a muslim!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by holysainbj(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
hotice01:
Analysis.......
1. A grown up man with no meaningful use for his life
2. Converted to Islam
3. Started taking Indian hemp
4. Had access to a cutlass(preferred weapon of choice for Jihadists)

Submission.....
young men with no meaningful life ambition + Islamic extremism+access to drugs(weapons)= Always a recipe for disaster.

Note.: I'm not trying to imply that Islam is bad or Muslims are bad.I'm just pointing out that extremists are very dangerous.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists(98%) are Muslims.

***runs out of thread for fear of my own life*****
Dats it nau...luk @ asari dokubo,isn't he a muslim??
Almost all terrorists are muslim extremists,its d bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by peeJ1: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
so ugly!
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by franksam2009: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
he killed his father after he converted to Muslim, Y IS EVERYTHING PATTERNING MUSLIM MEANS KILLING? BOKO HARAM, ISIL, TALIBAN, MANY MORE

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Phrankin(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Sharrap!!!! Your jesus is powerless. He cudnt save himself. What will he save us?! You need Amadioha in your pathetic life.
you must be thinking that you made a very funny and witty comment.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Phrankin:
you must be thinking that you made a very funny and witty comment.

Sharrap jor. Dont waste my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US / Two 'high Profile' Boko Haram Commanders Killed In Borno State / 21-year-old Arrested For Murder, Cultism In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.