Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Kills His Father In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father In Anambra (20181 Views)

51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
siraj1402:
Better

Your mother! Shege banza dan buro uba iska kowei!
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by siraj1402(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
lawanson44:

My mother! Shege banza dan buro uba iska kowei!
Should you have a mother you can be proud of never will you abuse another person's mother.I won't Trade insults with you , its obvious you will defeat me in your Stupidity cos your experience in it is epic
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by annurhaske(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
That's why we need change,
Jonathan is badluck

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by MarieSucre(f): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2015
searider:

It should be chickens kill their cow.
pls i just used your comment to practice. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by searider(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
MarieSucre:
pls i just used your comment to practice. thank you.

That was funny but I couldn't laugh at your jokes.*tongue out*
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
i have no mother so your insults won't hurt me. I am so scared to challenge you , its obvious you will defeat me because my Stupidity is epic

Chai! Why are you abusing yourself like this nah? Please Nairalanders, the man i just quoted is a mad man from the north. He needs help ASAP!! grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by ikennaj44: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am posting this for the love I have for my 99.9% Christian people in SE zone. beware of islam, islam seeks the death of all non-Muslims, I have red quran and hadith, I know the degree of hatred Allah and Muhammad incited against non-Muslims, I have red so many hadith, and no Muslim can play (Taqiyya) and (kitman) before me on his bid to deceive me. Muhammad himself was a terrorist and he commanded all his followers to imitate him, Muhammad's sayings and lifestyle is called sunnah. Muhammad divided the people of this world into two, Muslims ummah and the kaffirs. Muslims ummah are overall Muslims and kaffirs are non-Muslims which Muhammad described as enemy of islam that Muslims Must fight to convert into islam, who refused to convert must be killed. the quran called non-Muslims the worst of creature. in quran all Muslims are commanded to fight in the caused of Allah, quran incites hatred against non-Muslims and warn them(Muslims) not to take non-Muslims as friends, for this Muslims live in community and alienates even their host state/country as enemy of islam because they are non-Muslims. in a certain hadith number Muhammad stated that the end of the world will not come until Muslims conquer the world and islamize it. under strict sharia law non-Muslims don't even have right to life. I must state categorically that a Muslims can not call him/herself a true Muslim without been a radical Muslim, thus prophet Muhammad commanded all Muslims to be harsh to non-Muslims. Muslims who shy away from jihad are called hypocrisy in quran and will be punish by Allah hereafter because they are not true Muslim(they are enjoying the life of the world instead of fighting for Allah).

now let me say this, in the event that igbos start converting to islam, this indoctrinated igbos according to the tenet of islam will first of all identify themselves as Muslim ummah before identifying themselves as igbos, this Is enormity and segregation against other igbos, they are seeing themselves as believers while the rest igbos are unbelievers, but God forbid, igbos won't convert. are you a Christian who sympathises with islam/Muslims, note that islam did not mean well for you. if Muslims attack me here, I will expose more about islam. this essay is for informational purposes and not to make you hate Muslims, though they are good people without islam. safeguard your communities against their infiltration it is not a crime.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by adusim: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
ikennaj44:
I am posting this for the love I have for my 99.9% Christian people in SE zone. beware of islam, islam seeks the death of all non-Muslims, I have red quran and hadith, I know the degree of hatred Allah and Muhammad incited against non-Muslims, I have red so many hadith, and no Muslim can play (Taqiyya) and (kitman) before me on his bid to deceive me. Muhammad himself was a terrorist and he commanded all his followers to imitate him, Muhammad's sayings and lifestyle is called sunnah. Muhammad divided the people of this world into two, Muslims ummah and the kaffirs. Muslims ummah are overall Muslims and kaffirs are non-Muslims which Muhammad described as enemy of islam that Muslims Must fight to convert into islam, who refused to convert must be killed. the quran called non-Muslims the worst of creature. in quran all Muslims are commanded to fight in the caused of Allah, quran incites hatred against non-Muslims and warn them(Muslims) not to take non-Muslims as friends, for this Muslims live in community and alienates even their host state/country as enemy of islam because they are non-Muslims. in a certain hadith number Muhammad stated that the end of the world will not come until Muslims conquer the world and islamize it. under strict sharia law non-Muslims don't even have right to life. I must state categorically that a Muslims can not call him/herself a true Muslim without been a radical Muslim, thus prophet Muhammad commanded all Muslims to be harsh to non-Muslims. Muslims who shy away from jihad are called hypocrisy in quran and will be punish by Allah hereafter because they are not true Muslim(they are enjoying the life of the world instead of fighting for Allah).

now let me say this, in the event that igbos start converting to islam, this indoctrinated igbos according to the tenet of islam will first of all identify themselves as Muslim ummah before identifying themselves as igbos, this Is enormity and segregation against other igbos, they are seeing themselves as believers while the rest igbos are unbelievers, but God forbid, igbos won't convert. are you a Christian who sympathises with islam/Muslims, note that islam did not mean well for you. if Muslims attack me here, I will expose more about islam. this essay is for informational purposes and not to make you hate Muslims, though they are good people without islam. safeguard your communities against their infiltration it is not a crime.

Ikennaj44, you sound like a half literate Anambra trader. Polish up your drafting and comprehensive skills and come again.
Re: Man Kills His Father In Anambra by ikennaj44: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
adusim:

Ikennaj44, you sound like a half literate Anambra trader. Polish up your drafting and comprehensive skills and come again.

adusim, since we have an English pundit like you in the house, can you please accord some kind of helping-hand to me?, rewrite my literature obviously in it directness, this will make you sound rational. anambra trader?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-year-old Arrested For Murder, Cultism In Imo (photo) / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.