Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Prepare To Meet Your God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare To Meet Your God! (355 Views)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Your God Is Too Small / Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare To Meet Your God! by overcomersfaith(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Beloved, how is going with you? This is the last Wednesday, God must surely show forth in those issues that are bothering you. You must testify to the glory of God. Do you my joy dear beloved, Our God is not bounded by space or time. In the world we living today, no one will promote you above himself or herself but not so with our God, He puts you anywhere you want to be. He is Spirit and everything belongs to Him. He blesses you according to His plan and vision for you.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Batting My Eyelashes At You / The Path To Personal Freedom / Spiritual Shortsightedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.