Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (36417 Views)

Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by otondo55: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
T Y Danjuma is a crook to start with, in a sane society he should be in jail.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by middlebelter(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
I have been a support of GEJ up till this a.m. but I must say that am changing my support. How can Mr President fail to call this guys to order? GEJ is fast loosing support because of the careless utterances of Edwin Clarks, Asari Dokuba etc. Is he saying he is not aware of their outburst? Hoping Buhari will have something better to offer. The progress of Nigeria is more important than individual or sectional interest. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by kelish(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2015
he should go and arrest him by himself na jona u wan put 4 trouble abi
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by lucianohase(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2015
danjumakolo:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/175825-t-y-danjuma-wants-dokubo-asari-tompolo-others-arrested.html
I wouldn't love Nigeria to split but if the country should split it shouldn't be the way Americans predicted.But on a second thought, if the country splits, many non niger delta oil bloc owners will lose these blocs and turn to paupers which will benefit us the niger deltans cos that's what has been keeping this country united. Though, I don't believe in mono economic development especially when its based on something as volatile as oil alone but on knowledge. So Ty danjuma who is calling for the arrest of these dudes knows quite well that it won't happen,after all, some other ppl said they will make nigeria ungovernable for uncle jo and they work the streets of nigeria as free men. As for these guys( the freedom fighters),they are bent on doing what they have said they would do,they have done it before and are well prepared. For those who think that going to US to complain will make a difference,they should have known by now that the US will love to. see their wicked predictions being fulfilled since they want Nigeria to split. But,i hope we don't get there!!!

1 Like

Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Senjuchiha: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
I dnt need to engage a kid,cursed cretin like U in E fighting.I believe U are still eating ur parent free food,if not,u won't vomit poo from cesspool u call mouth.Deranged dog
......bastard son of a thosand fadas,r u 2ru wit ur blabblering,cuz its rily entataining.....pls cont xo dt i cn enjot myself more......u blood sucking vampire wit ur bastard old aboki grandpa who is d gr8tst oluwole partroniza....m sure u 2 dnt v a sfikitate dt u 1nt 2 rule ova me....God 4bid...or is dt hw u had ur sefitikate....or mayb u r an expert in oluwole business
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by odudueffiom(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
seunmsg:

They can continue making reckless statements for the time being as they enjoy immunity under GEJ. When change comes to Nigeria on may 29, they will be arrested and prosecuted. Payback period is just around the corner.
wen buhari made d same statement who arrested him? stupid oldman
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by zendy: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm surprised that a criminal like Danjuma still has the guts to make public statements about who should be arrested and who shouldn't. This same deceitful Danjuma became what he is in life because of the military gangsterism of the North. He became a billionaire by taking the oil of the South-South people and now he is talking about arresting the very leaders of the people who's oil he feeding fat on. This same Danjuma abducted and superviced the torture and murder of a head of state (Ironsi) and Military Governor of the west (Fajuyi) but he has never answered for these crimes. The man is a cold blooded killer,anyone who reads about his despicable actions during the counter coup of 1966 will wonder why he is not in jail.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by impetus: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him go and arrest them.
Instead of you to go and fight Boko haram, Besides, you're a soldier.
So you're now interested because of your oil blocs?
you're a northern leader, go and fight Boko haram, They are more dangerous.

Don't mind the man. He didn’t call for Amaechi's arrest when Amaechi threatened of forming a parallel government.
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
phlemzy:
FG will normally turn deaf ears to such threats since its coming from the president's boys. The likely consequence of their utterance is not of interest to even the Nigerian police.
...yeah including boko haram threat messages
Re: T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested by olisaEze(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
seunmsg:

They can continue making reckless statements for the time being as they enjoy immunity under GEJ. When change comes to Nigeria on may 29, they will be arrested and prosecuted. Payback period is just around the corner.
will shekau be included in this list of payback, or r his sins minor compared 2d comments of these pple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / Lagos State To Get Two Governors In One - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.