Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Idibia Drama: Annie & Tuface Respond To The ‘daddy & Babymama’ Kiss Of Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Idibia Drama: Annie & Tuface Respond To The ‘daddy & Babymama’ Kiss Of Life (571 Views)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Between Davido And Flavour, Who Did The Daddy Duty Better? (photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Are You The DADDY? See Sweet Cute.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Idibia Drama: Annie & Tuface Respond To The ‘daddy & Babymama’ Kiss Of Life by sassysatino: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol! Caught in the act, 2baba just got bursted.. Just Incase you missed it. check here While 2face is saying the story and picture that accompanied the story of him still seeing Pero Adeniyi is fabricated. Annie Macaulay has confirmed it indeed happened but she is unruffled. As she still referred to him as ‘his husband.’

Serious babymama drama
Annie Macaulay’s statement in full, read:
I am aware of the photo’s circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.
Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband.
Continue: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/the-idibia-drama-annie-tuface-respond.html

(1) (Reply)

'eastern Lightning': The Banned Religious Group That Has China Worried / Good News!!! Patoranking Inks Deal With VP Record, World's Largest Reggae Compan / Miss World Cote D’ivoire & Fashionista, Jim Iyke Stuns On The Cover Of Glam Afri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.