Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (91642 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger’s Ex-boyfriend Exposes The Poverty Her Mother Lives (Pics) / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by contactmorak: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
H-I Idibia, Former member of defunct music group "Da Natives" and younger brother of African pop star Tuface Idibia has announced on his Facebook page that he has been denied entry into the United States of America. H-I Idibia who has been living in Woodbridge, Virginia for years now with his family made the announcement as his fans on Facebook could not withhold their surprises.

"I've just been denied entry into the United states.. #frustrated #stranded", H-I Idibia cried out

You may recall that barely 48 hours ago, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, advised Nigerians who have no compelling or urgent reason to travel to the US to postpone their travel plans until the new administration’s policy on immigration is clear. Dabiri-Erewa said that the warning became imperative due to series of reports her office has received in recent times .

According to her; “In the last few weeks, the office has received a few cases of Nigerians with valid multiple-entry US visas being denied entry and sent back to the Nigeria. In such cases reported to the office, such affected persons were sent back immediately on the next available flight and their visas were cancelled".
Dabiri -Erewa said that “no reasons were given for the decision by the US immigration authorities.”

However, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, insinuated that Abike Dabiri-Erewa was telling lies as he asked Nigerians who have United States valid travel documents to disregard the warning issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora,

Onyeama spoke with newsmen in Abuja and asked Nigerians to dismiss the advise given by Dabiri-Erewa. He said there are no reports of Nigerians being turned back at any US airport.

He added that he had spoken to the US ambassador to Nigeria and high level US officials who said nothing of such had happened.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/tuface-idibias-look-alike-younger.html

3 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by contactmorak: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by BlackDBagba: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by rowanMama(f): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmm bad

1 Like

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by UnknownT: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Draw Nearer, baby draw nearer, can I get your name and number #Singing

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
So wetin come remain fr u to do?? oga dey pack ur bags cum ur papa country! Shaid of d world..Trump ready fr allof una with shakabula and otumopo..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by opethom(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
This people only want our 54,000 visa fee, the VO will not spend up to a minute with you, you'll just hear "sorry you're not eligible " who cares about your document.... Save your money for something better... Forget USA for now

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm maka why?
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Donald Chukuemeka Trump, why na undecided

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by veacea: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where is the look alike?

Modified,
Maybe you are paying for the sins of your brother.

8 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Dhaffs(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ask ur broda y

2 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
sad
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by mhizAnnie(f): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's serious
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by PETUK(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
The way women are celebrated today is like the devil is trying to repay eve for what she did in the garden of Eden

7 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why can't you stay in your country??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Donald7610: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls stay back to help Nigeria out of recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by maynation(f): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is so romantic, please come back home embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Lusola15: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
His crime, being a Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by lifestyle1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you like be Wizkid look-alike brother, if e no sure for u, then e no sure for you. #gbam

In other news, what is this one saying?? undecided

PETUK:
The way women are celebrated today is like the devil is trying to repay eve for what she did in the garden of Eden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
PETUK:

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
It is well.
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
And people dey yab abike dabiri..us is getting funny daily

27 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AntiWailer: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
When una dey dance for Trump what we're you expecting ?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
You've not been hanging out with the wrong kind of people have you? Those people who marry six year olds and drink camel urine? Those people who like blowing things up?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Time to develop your country! People should stop crying like babies. It isn't your country! If Nigeria were not messed up by nonentities prancing about as leaders, Europeans and Americans would be scrambling to get Nigerian visas. Shame of a nation!

35 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by kidman96(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
This is so romantic, please come back home embarassed embarassed embarassed

29 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by SmartMugu: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
WHY HE WAS DENIED SHOULD BE THE QUESTION.
The US doesn't care if he's related to one Tuface or he sang sometime before. Is he a US citizen or permanent resident? Does he have legal rights to live in the US? Has he violated some of their laws while he was in Virginia? If he's a visa holder, did he at any point overstay beyond the period he was allowed?

They have rights to enforce their laws on visa holders they don't feel should be allowed in their country if certain conditions aren't met or certain rules are violated, which every country does.

45 Likes

Re: H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
The so called minister of foreign affairs has been missing in action since,where did he emerge from?SA to Buhari is more competent

57 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.