Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading (37693 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo9: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
uyplus:

I Sabi you, no worry!! You are not too young to die.. How can a small boi lik you be so damn stupid enough to mortgage your future for peanuts? You live in abj!! Unless u aren't the 1, but if you are the pesin I'm guessing, you'd regret the final outcome..
Mr Uboho Uy Plus, are you threatening him or what?
Be very careful please.
We are watching you closely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by genearts(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
How can AIT set up a poll and dnt have a security to detect multiple voting by same IP address?? That is suppose to b the first security that should be in place, if you can't do that don't conduct any poll. Does AIT even know the damage they are doing to their reputation?? Just allow people waste their data for nothing.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Kennywills7(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
No wonder , i was beginning to wonder how come only buhari's own kept moving and others remained stangnant even after i voted .
Same with mine o
i was surprise
I knew something was fishy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by dunkem21(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Check this out

1. The DSS accused the APC of cloning PVC's
2. The DSS accused the APC of trying to hack into INEC's system.
3. AIT is still saying same thing.
4. The APC created fake twitter handles of Generals' OBJ and IBB.
5. The APC forged a certificate.
5. On Nairaland here, just typing "sai buhari" will get you over a hundred likes. Some people get 35 different monikers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by golddeejay(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
hardbody:

I did not bother visiting the site. This boko haram presidential candidate that supported a Niger kinsman against a Nigerian is a pathological and thoroughbred liar and scammer. A bigot of the highest order. He killed owo with a retroactive decree on grounds of pushing cocaine. Crated umaru dikko. Imprisoned alex ekwueme and gave shagari house arrest. Led the onslaught of the genocidal attack of more than 3million defenceless igbo women and children. Can he change? Check the leopard and its spots...

Nigeŕians vote him at your peril

pls expantiate on d bolded
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Samchelsea(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
uyplus:

I Sabi you, no worry!! You are not too young to die.. How can a small boi lik you be so damn stupid enough to mortgage your future for peanuts? You live in abj!! Unless u aren't the 1, but if you are the pesin I'm guessing, you'd regret the final outcome..
get off my mention please, you wish me death for no just cause while being blindfolded at the truth staring at your face....
For your info you don't know me and I don't wish to know you either, I work hard to earn my living so I don't belong to your begging generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo419: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:

[s]Mr Uboho Uy Plus, are you threatening him or what?
Be very careful please.
We are watching you closely.[/s]

Why are u threatening a Nairalander?

3 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by philips70(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
But Has Buhari shown us his certificate

Have you shown us your brain??

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by dklex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:
The African Independent Television has reacted to allegations that it closed down its Presidential poll website because the result was favouring a particular candidate.
The TV station said that contrary to allegations, it closed down the poll because it discovered that some IP addresses were voting repeatedly for a particular candidate, it said that further investigations traced a particular IP address to a software programmed to vote for a particular candidate continuously.
Source: AIT News

Story for the gods, I don't expect them to say something less, they just have to cover the already open ass. In this modern day computer programming, so they should tell us what stops our brother Jona's fans from voting continuously because they are the master of the game.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo9: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Samchelsea:
get off my mention please, you wish me death for no just cause while being blindfolded at the truth staring at your face....
For your info you don't know me and I don't wish to know you either, I work hard to earn my living so I don't belong to your begging generation
Here is the facebook account of the guy threatening you.
Just incase you need it.
https://m.facebook.com/uyplus?refid=13
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201288557876646&id=1253363600&set=pb.1253363600.-2207520000.1422480465.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by PlutoLA(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let them be lying there. Those who are gullible enough can go ahead and believe. As if APC doesn't have anything better to do,its to be rigging online poll. Buhari has emerged winner of EVERY online survey on who should be the next president that I'VE SEEN,and I've seen quite a lot. So now that he has won AIT own its now a case of stories. Rubbish
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by orinocopulse: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
If AIT actually made this statement, good.

Now here is the challenge: Let them have a full-proof system (verifiable) and re-open the polls. How's that?

That said, so far, only news agencies like CHANNELS are probably able to do these polls and debates without a lot of accusations. I think they need to step up!
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by vacanci: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
But Has Buhari shown us his certificate

Did the electoral act or constitution say he should show you.

Keep quiet abeg.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Samchelsea(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:

Here is the facebook account of the guy threatening you.
Just incase you need it.
https://m.facebook.com/uyplus?refid=13
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201288557876646&id=1253363600&set=pb.1253363600.-2207520000.1422480465.
thanks bro, I've noted it and will take the appropriate action in due course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by SlamDunk(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
wait o, so AIT expect learned Nigerians to believe this poo... hahahaha, if a particular party can use a software to keep voting continously why didnt other parties do the same. who them dey deceive
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by PlutoLA(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
This AIT's story is crap sef. After all multiple voting for a particular person was permitted. My friend who is pro-GEJ (the dumb mugu) voted about 3 times with the same device
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ba7man(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
I thought AIT indicated that its site was closed due to maintainance to serve the users better. undecided
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ayindejimmy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:

It was on AIT news you twunt
Don't blame me if I don't believe any political post here without a credible link.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by dklex(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
franciskaine:
So almighty AIT never made plans ahead to checkmate repeated voting from same IP? Lies from the pit of hell. We are more abreast of present happenings than what AIT can come up with. The rate at which AIT campaigns for GEJ never denies the fact of an ulterior motive to this.

I think they just activate their exit button from the media world, if they don't know it. Media station should stay neutral. Don't be bias. It shouldn't have been AIT, why did they start the poll in the first place? Did they think is child's play?
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Collynzo9: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
SlamDunk:
wait o, so AIT expect learned Nigerians to believe this poo... hahahaha, if a particular party can use a software to keep voting continously why didnt other parties do the same. who them dey deceive
One party is more desperate than the other
One party understands that the real election is what matters most and not online polls.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ALIGEE(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
s
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by PMONEY6: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=30223929]@ OP and AIT

It is time you face the facts, Nigerians want change

I can bet that AIT will not tell us this nonsense story if GEJ won the poll

Nigerians are ready for change- deal with it

Pls stop crying. It is well

Exactly. They won't complain If it were to be their fraudulent president leading the polls. They should be prepared to hide their faces soon..
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by fasbat(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo9:
The African Independent Television has reacted to allegations that it closed down its Presidential poll website because the result was favouring a particular candidate.
The TV station said that contrary to allegations, it closed down the poll because it discovered that some IP addresses were voting repeatedly for a particular candidate, it said that further investigations traced a particular IP address to a software programmed to vote for a particular candidate continuously.
Source: AIT News
I don't buy ds crap, I voted on another on-line poll, but curiously I tried to vote again, gladly, It indicated dt I had already voted!!! So, multiple voting is not allowed so far d software is corrupt-free, AIT noticed dt GMB will disgrace PDP and Mr Jonathan, and must quickly put off d polls..D handwriting is on d wall dt any election now will be a resounding defeat for PDP, Fani-Kayode said today 28th January, dt PDP will pass a vote of no confidence on INEC, dt says much to d fear of defeat. Nig are just tired of ds massively corrupt govt, today again a known supporter of Jonathan, TY Danjuma insisted dt Asari and others threatening war shld be arrested, d game is up!!!! Sai Buhari, sai Baba, baba oyoyo...
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by pak: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why don't you use a captcha ?

It's 2015 you know ?
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ALIGEE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
tola9ja:
see the inside of nigerian prisons

if you vote or endorsed Jonathan these will also happen to ur family
na ur papa e go happen too, clueless goat, na by force to vote a man old enough to born my grandpapa, make him go back to daura go dey rule cows for there

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by endymetrix(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
philips70:

Have you shown us your brain??
if Buhari finds it difficult to provide his certificate then he is not worthy to even be a local govt chairman. How would other countries see us: a country ruled by a president without certificate in this dispensation.

#FailBuhari come february 14.
Gej till 2019 !

2 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by jayonpoint(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
atlwireles:
Nobody is surprised. APC and fraud are children of the same mother and father. grin grin grin grin
Dumbest...try harder!

its only in ur brainless world dat trash up there defensive enuf to justify the unprofessional ethic of journalism bn display by AIT lately. Anyway, watever they like, they shld do their action n inactions won't chng my already made mind.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by fasbat(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Elslim:
N1.5billion naira no be beans nah... In fact d lie is no concrete enough for me. They should find another lie to justify thier claim
hear d crap? Ds is so amateurish response, honestly, AIT has thrown its credibility to d dogs,...
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by atlwireles: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
jayonpoint:

Dumbest...try harder!

its only in ur brainless world dat trash up there defensive enuf to justify the unprofessional ethic of journalism bn display by AIT lately. Anyway, watever they like, they shld do their action n inactions won't chng my already made mind.

Like I said, you people in APC are inbred fraudsters, Oluwole DNA, now gerrout.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by ichidodo: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
ALIGEE:

na ur papa e go happen too, clueless goat, na by force to vote a man old enough to born my grandpapa, make him go back to daura go dey rule cows for there
Bros na by force o! infact violence will be unleashed on non buharists and infidels if buhari loses...So let us save our heads and mortgage our children's future to our great grandfather.
Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Atimchia(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just love some fools here. Am celebrating the APC team for their ICT prowess. They can clone pvc, they can hack Dss database, they can forge certificate but nobody can take them to court, they can easily manipulate online poll etc. I can see that this team is more ict compliant than even the govt intelligence agencies. APC is a real headache to lovers of mediocrity and cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
AIT, why lie? that's 1.5 billion talking. Lol

All I want is change. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.