Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger (1989 Views)

Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now / He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help / My Balls Is Getting Bigger(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
hello everyone,i was coming from the cafe about last year June when I had an accident,so I was receiving treatment at the hospital,but before that time,i have been having problems with my balls it will just become hard and erect,when I try to squeeze it,whitish powder drop,so on my bed I was not allowed to bath for 9 days using same boxer,when I was discharged around july,i started noticing a change in my ball size,it has become wide and itching so my gf advice me to use SODIUM POTASH(KAUN) still no change because of this,my gf left me,i will itch to the point that I don't feel pain,pls help me,i don't want to go to the hospital, it is d female nurse dat will attend to me.
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
go seek for medical help
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by consultancy: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
PROSTATE CANCER embarassed
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
consultancy:
PROSTATE CANCER embarassed
pls if u can't prescribe don't talk
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by adanduka: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
You had better start sprinting to the hospital fast unless you want to lose both balls. Who cares if a girl nurse attends to you provided you get diagnosed and treated.
SMH. Imagine o. It's just like a woman in labour concerned about a male nurse delivering the baby from her VJ; all she cares about is a safe delivery.
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by xpac01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
What do you mean by ball being erect? Or do you mean ur pen.i$
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP go to the hospital na. Dnt be shy. How do you want people here to know whats wrong when they cant see your balls here online?
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by ijobaooorun(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ never contact ELEPHANTIASIS
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. Sadly, most nurses in Nigeria are female so you'll have to make peace with that and chin up. I can't prescribe anything for you because I can't see the actual problem. In the meantime, for the active itch, take some benadryl. Maintain proper hygiene, take baths and keep the area dry, you may apply some dusting powder as well in between baths.

Please go to the hospital ok, cheer up, nurses have seen it all so you won't be the first. Best of luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by consultancy: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
pls if u can't prescribe don't talk
in the whole of ur career on nairaland, don't ever quote me again. tnk u
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by agoadiv(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
oboy na to quick quick transfer am to anoda gurl...u knw hw to
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by mkoabiola: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nt evry 1 dat comment on NL is mentally ok,
I read where an animal is telling d op to transfer to anoda gal,
Sick ppu on NL, with sick comment

1 Like

Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
OP, I guess it should be an infection. Better you visit the hospital, or else; (in Gov. Fayose's voice) am sorry for you future.

As for you girlfriend; who knows if you got it from her? alert her to go for a test.

Bros? Run deh go hospital ds night and thank me later!
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by ijobaooorun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
mkoabiola:
Nt evry 1 dat comment on NL is mentally ok,
I read where an animal is telling d op to transfer to anoda gal,
Sick ppu on NL, with sick comment
any 1 seeing wat A̶̲̥̅̊♏ seeing MKOABIOLA walkingdead***
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by yomi007k(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
PRAY

.....Just kiddin.
Testitis is a likely differential.
Go to the hospital for proper evaluation.
Aint no big deal.
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by olorundimu(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Op, your condition could be a varicocoele, run to to the hospital to see an Urologist before you become infertile. Stay away from Otc nairaland drug prescriptione, they could harm you more.
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by LLVelly: 2:28am On Jan 29, 2015
isotonic:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. Sadly, most nurses in Nigeria are female so you'll have to make peace with that and chin up. I can't prescribe anything for you because I can't see the actual problem. In the meantime, for the active itch, take some benadryl. Maintain proper hygiene, take baths and keep the area dry, you may apply some dusting powder as well in between baths.

Please go to the hospital ok, cheer up, nurses have seen it all so you won't be the first. Best of luck smiley
I know I'll see u here. Best comment though. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by uboma(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
hello everyone,i was coming from the cafe about last year June when I had an accident,so I was receiving treatment at the hospital,but before that time,i have been having problems with my balls it will just become hard and erect,when I try to squeeze it,whitish powder drop,so on my bed I was not allowed to bath for 9 days using same boxer,when I was discharged around july,i started noticing a change in my ball size,it has become wide and itching so my gf advice me to use SODIUM POTASH(KAUN) still no change because of this,my gf left me,i will itch to the point that I don't feel pain,pls help me,i don't want to go to the hospital, it is d female nurse dat will attend to me.

What kind of hospital do you visit that a Nurse attends to you? Visit a government hospital where a qualified doctor will look into your problem and treat accordingly. And by all means, please desist from using Sodium Potash or any other local means.

Good health to you
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by dunhill20: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2015
From what u said here, I think its a problem caused by an STD infection. You should meet a doctor to run a test for you to confirm what type of infection. Visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
LLVelly:

I know I'll see u here. Best comment though. Keep it up.
Lol thanks, you know my home on nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by LLVelly: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
isotonic:
Lol thanks, you know my home on nairaland wink
Yeah for sure.

1 Like

Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by idu1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Go to hospital..

Go to hospital..

Go to hospital..

How many times I tell you....... Ok...
Re: Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
consultancy:
in the whole of ur career on nairaland, don't ever quote me again. tnk u
i quote you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Ur Help. Tell Me More Abt Amino 3000 Or Any Weight Supplement / Facts You Dont Know About Using Baby Oil As Lubes / Kaduna State To Begin Polio Immunisation April 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.