Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now (2317 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by datprincess(f): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Women of all ages suffer from vaginal itching from time to time. Itching, burning or irritation in a sensitive area like the vagina and vulva can be very uncomfortable.

Some common causes of itching, burning and irritation in and around the vaginal area arebacterial or yeast infections, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), menopause and chemical irritants.

Vaginal pinworm infections can also cause vaginal itching; however, this type of infection is common in children. Excessive stress and a weak immune system can increase the likelihood of suffering from this uncomfortable problem.

In addition to itching and burning sensations,there can be redness and swelling in and around the vagina and vulva. Vaginal discharge and odor may also be present. Often, women also have discomfort during urination or intercourse.

To stop vaginal itching, you need to maintain proper hygiene as well as follow a healthy lifestyle and diet. Also, try some simple home remedies to get temporary relief from the symptoms. However, for proper diagnosis and treatment, consult your doctor.

Here are the top 10 home remedies for vaginal itching and burning.

Suffering from vag!na itching and burning? read how to get over it now...
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a good remedy for treating vaginal itching due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It also helps restore the natural pH balance of your vagina.

*.Add 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider..more here..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/11/suffering-from-vagna-itching-and.html

Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by sokoh400(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Am in the wrong thread.
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by pritolajnr(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin,its not only std that causes it,hard sex causes it also,it happened to my boo,thought it was std nd i knew fully well i was the only one she was having sex my advice is,go 4medical test u might have injury in ur comfort zone
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
following
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
When her Virginia go dey itch and burn her she go wan put am for your mouth
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Slimzjoe(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
datprincess your Location should be Houston Texas Not Austin.

Don't thank me

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by datprincess(f): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Don't thank me

lol...why fooling yourself now? am here presently thou
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Slimzjoe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
datprincess:
lol...why fooling yourself now? am here presently thou

You're even too Du.mb To understand what I 1st Posted.
No sweats. Swim in your Stewpeedness and don't Quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by datprincess(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You're even too Du.mb To understand what I 1st Posted.
No sweats. Swim in your Stewpeedness and don't Quote me again.
Lol...one of the so many NL dogs, i mean a dog that has never been to an embassy wanna tell me my address...Silence has always been the best answer for a nitwit like you
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Vannesa(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Don't thank me

Dude, there is Austin and Houston.. They are both in Texas
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Slimzjoe(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Vannesa:

Dude, there is Austin and Houston.. They are both in Texas
My Bad then. I sincerely Apologise
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by EHI9ICE(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe,apology or not,you don fool yourself jor.Don't even know what you were trying to proof or who you were trying to proof it to.And you were even arrogant in your ignorance,smh.
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by Slimzjoe(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
EHI9ICE:
Slimzjoe,apology or not,you don fool yourself jor.Don't even know what you were trying to proof or who you were trying to proof it to.And you were even arrogant in your ignorance,smh.

Come on man. I already Apologised. Can't we Just let it go and Pretend it never happened? grin
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by EHI9ICE(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Come on man. I already Apologised. Can't we Just let it go and Pretend it never happened? grin

Forgive my blunt statement Bro!-After all I just learñt alot from this thread and from your faux pas.#Didn't mean tobe rude# #It could have being ME#
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by danimodd(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
EHI9ICE:

Forgive my blunt statement Bro!-After all I just learñt alot from this thread and from your faux pas.#Didn't mean tobe rude# #It could have being ME#
And how does this tread connected to her address or location?
Re: Ladies! Suffering From Vag!na Itching And Burning? Read How To Get Over It Now by datprincess(f): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
danimodd:
And how does this tread connected to her address or location?
i wonder,

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Pumpkin Seeds / Severely Disabled 8month-old Girl Born Blind And Without A Skull (photos). / True Confession: How Judases Betrayed The Nma Strike By Sacking Us - Nard Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.