Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is Isheri North A Good Buy? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Isheri North A Good Buy? (455 Views)

Plot Of Land With C Of O For Sale At Isheri North / Tastefully & New 3br Terrace Duplex For Sale @ Isheri North Lagos(pixs) / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Isheri North, after Lekki Gardens For N7M/ Acre! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Isheri North A Good Buy? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm thinking of buying land in Isheri North; however, I am getting some advice that the place is a bad investment. I've been adviced that the drainage and roads is very very poor and as such, the place doesn't really have any prospects for appreciation.
Nairalanders, please advice on what you think on this matter. Pictures of what the scheme currently looks like now will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: Is Isheri North A Good Buy? by tempex88(m): 2:22am On Jan 29, 2015
All your complains would have. Been factored in the cost of the land. Also note that. Rome was not built in one. Day. Lekki was a swampy area but look at it today

(1) (Reply)

Five Bedroom Duplex With Two Bedroom BQ For Rent In Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja / How Can I Secure Housing Projects With Purchase Guarantee Of FMBN / Urgent Request 2plots At Pearl Gardens Estate Monastry Aja Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.