Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (5001 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
So much noise has been made about the Rivers State rally..
Some PDP members called it the mother of all rallies
while others called it the home coming of a "Son & Hero"

However events of today has really shown who the real enthusiastic crowd is supporting and who rents the crowd.

The high point of every rally is the grand entrance of the special guest of honour and he/she making a speech in front of a frantic crowd.

In the Case of APC the Guests of Honour was GMB/Amaechi/Dakuku

In the case of PDP the Guests of Honour was GEJ/Wike

PDP and the rented crowd...

By as early as 6:15am rented members of the public started trooping into the magnificent stadium built by Amaechi, as each group entered the stadium, they were asked to show their PVCs and asked to write down their names with their Secretary (For Egunje purposes) and by 10am the stadium was filled to capacity and several thousands still outside.

However by 1pm the crowd became restless, people started demanding for their Egunje(s) (or thank you for coming as its called) from the organizers/mobilizers, some people were paid so as not to start a riot, but soon the organizers/handlers noticed that once any group is paid they quickly and quietly leave the stadium but it was already too late.

By 3pm when the crowd has thinned out they ordered that payments should stop and that anybody/group that stayed behind will have theirs doubled, yet the crowd kept thinning out, only people who stayed behind are those whose principal(s) were key actors and would not want ton be found wanting.

Attached below are pictures of the High-Points of the two rallies.

Pic 1 - Gov. Amaechi (the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima) speaks to APC faithfuls
Pic 2 - GMB/PYO been presented to the crowd
Pic 3 - an electrifying moment when we thot the stadium would collapse when Dr. Dakuku Peterside was handed the Party Flag

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't have clear pictures of the PDP rallies only those snapped from AIT on tv because the PDP noise makers refused to post pictures due to embarrassment..

In Pix 1 please note the empty chairs on the top right (red chairs) and top left (blue chairs)..
The remaining pictures i believe speaks for itself...

3 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
The 1st pic shows when the stadium was filled to capacity

The 2nd pic shows when the women group were angrily demanding their egunje... (notice the empty seats)

Now we know who rents the crowd and who doesn't

On Vals day we shall know who really controls Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by teemanbastos(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is dead and buried..!!
Collect their money and vote against them.

13 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
PDP is dead and buried..!!
Collect their money and vote against them.
I pitied Nyesom Wike today, his usual strategy of showing the President that he is truly in control of Rivers State by mobilizing (renting) crowds crashed in his face today..

9 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by minister2015: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
collect the money n votr ur conscience. criminals stealing is not corruption.
SAI PETERSIDE
SAI BUHARI

10 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by orinocopulse: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Okay. Good attempt at an analysis.

But I hope both parties realise that campaign crowds don't win votes. If I was jobless and my friends told me that we could get some cash by simply going to dance at a stadium, I won't think twice about it. I will go to GEJ, GMB, DYR, MSC . . All their campaigns. cheesy

Crowds and a lack of it only help ignite or weaken a momentum but not really an indication of who will win. Neither does ONLINE POPULARITY.

Just saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by teemanbastos(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
hardywaltz:

I pitied Nyesom Wike today, his usual strategy of showing the President that he is truly in control of Rivers State by mobilizing (renting) crowds crashed in his face today..
am telling you...GEJ is really scared... Datz why he is desperate..
But when OBJ is against you,dere is problem....all PDP presidents who won,OBJ was always at their back.. But c GEJ..he thinks Oyedepo can help deliver christians in southwest? Or Mimiko who has lost support in ondo state? Or FFK who is a dirty man? Or who again...GEJ is finishd.

12 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by atakamus: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some of these people went there from Bayelsa. Buses conveying people left Yenagoa to Portharcourt very early. My friend sited up to 30 buses. Buses of First Investment transport company and other transport companies were conveying paid people to PH for the so called rally. Most of the people you saw there are not Rivers people but from neighboring states mainly Bayelsa.

14 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by realborn(m): 12:56am On Jan 29, 2015
teemanbastos:
am telling you...GEJ is really scared... Datz why he is desperate..
But when OBJ is against you,dere is problem....all PDP presidents who won,OBJ was always at their back.. But c GEJ..he thinks Oyedepo can help deliver christians in southwest? Or Mimiko who has lost support in ondo state? Or FFK who is a dirty man? Or who again...GEJ is finishd.

OBJ is not God and he is inconsequential except for the exciting intrigue of unraveling truths about his unholy antecedents in the past which has led to the bad state of affairs in the nation. I see this as an atonement for his past deeds and mistakes. This is the much value I place on him.

Those against GEJ with the mandate to decide are the citizens/electorate who have been manipulated unjustly in the last 5 years since the ascension of GEJ.
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ you see your life? grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2015
APC clowns. Rivers is PDP. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by sharubutu(m): 1:37am On Jan 29, 2015
De person wey do Jonathan dis tin wicked oo. Dis type na village e dey follow person from.

3 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by adadadon(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2015
lwkmd ooo
kowa party ni o

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Swizdoe(m): 2:31am On Jan 29, 2015
atakamus:
Some of these people went there from Bayelsa. Buses conveying people left Yenagoa to Portharcourt very early. My friend sited up to 30 buses. Buses of First Investment transport company and other transport companies were conveying paid people to PH for the so called rally. Most of the people you saw there are not Rivers people but from neighboring states mainly Bayelsa.

It is Finished [ C'est fini]

5 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by nwabekeyi101: 2:40am On Jan 29, 2015
atakamus:

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by ibisko04: 3:21am On Jan 29, 2015
orinocopulse:
Okay. Good attempt at an analysis.

But I hope both parties realise that campaign crowds don't win votes. If I was jobless and my friends told me that we could get some cash by simply going to dance at a stadium, I won't think twice about it. I will go to GEJ, GMB, DYR, MSC . . All their campaigns. cheesy

Crowds and a lack of it only help ignite or weaken a momentum but not really an indication of who will win. Neither does ONLINE POPULARITY.

Just saying.
Except you are planning to rig, no other indication to show the popularity of a candidate than an electrifying crowd welcoming him to the podium.

7 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Dunamis009: 3:27am On Jan 29, 2015
There is a big difference between popularity and popular vote
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by glory2glory: 5:58am On Jan 29, 2015
APC beat them hands down. GEJ was looking sad at the rally, I wonder what was going through his mind. And the man admitted Amaechi has been saying the truth all this while that the federal government under him has not done anything for Rivers people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by ba7man(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2015
nwabekeyi101:

Gbam!
P Diddy. cool............I really miss those days he was with Notorious BIG.

Wait a min!!!! That aint no P Diddy. angry

4 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2015
I have a feeling dat all apc rallies nd pdp rallies r being attended by the same crowd,its not about d crowd,its all about d votes

2 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by greaterlove(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2015
What I noticed from the pictures and all other pictures from other rallies is that there are better crowd control mechanisms put in place in PDP rallies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
The truth will always prevail, all glory to the God most high. Peace upon Rivers State.
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Go APC! Let's put hands together and bring PDP down!

sai Buhari till 2019

4 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
God bless the op.

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by teemanbastos(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
realborn:

OBJ is not God and he is inconsequential except for the exciting intrigue of unraveling truths about his unholy antecedents in the past which has led to the bad state of affairs in the nation. I see this as an atonement for his past deeds and mistakes. This is the much value I place on him.

Those against GEJ with the mandate to decide are the citizens/electorate who have been manipulated unjustly in the last 5 years since the ascension of GEJ.
lol...if OBJ was irrelevant,whz GEJ dy send emissaries to beg him?? Moreso why didnt you say 'OBJ isnt God when he was backing GEJ in 2011' ??

2 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by JudgeWilson(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2015
All hail A.P.C..........! PDP never see anything yet.

Main while........

SAI-BUHARI................!

3 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by JudgeWilson(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
All hail A.P.C..........! PDP never see anything yet.

Main while........

SAI-BUHARI................!

SAI-OSINBAJO..............!

Finally.............!

SAI-C.H.A.N.G.E.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2015
All power belongs to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by orinocopulse: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2015
ibisko04:

Except you are planning to rig, no other indication to show the popularity of a candidate than an electrifying crowd welcoming him to the podium.

Well, the point is campaign crowds are generally motivated by a lot of factors. Some people just want to see the President's face, some love the party atmosphere, some go in the hopes of monetary benefits etc. In any case, both parties have arguably pulled crowds and you will be hard pressed to determine the winner based on crowds. That's all I'm saying pal. smiley

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Gracious10: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Now I don't get it.
Why will someone pay people to go for a rally when u r not sure if they will vote you or not. Thats One pretending to himself. Self deceit is dangerous.
Moreso, Reno has been bragging about this rally all over Twitter. So shocked to read this here.
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Gracious10:
Now I don't get it.
Why will someone pay people to go for a rally when u r not sure if they will vote you or not. Thats One pretending to himself. Self deceit is dangerous.
Moreso, Reno has been bragging about this rally all over Twitter. So shocked to read this here.

The guy is just doing his job and deluding himself; if I had not seen it with my eyes on AIT by mistake I may not have believed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC / The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 / Opobos Are Very Proud Of Our Igbo Heritage – Dr. Tina Edmund-oguokiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.