Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (5005 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Abagworo(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
What baffles me is the excitement of the crowds at APC rallies and their seemingly programmed looks at PDP ones. I am judging from Imo and Rivers States. Another noticable difference is that Jonathans rallies has a lot of uniformed groups.

4 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Abagworo:
What baffles me is the excitement of the crowds at APC rallies and their seemingly programmed looks at PDP ones. I am judging from Imo and Rivers States. Another noticable difference is that Jonathans rallies has a lot of uniformed groups.

Well said

3 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
A candle cannot be hidden.

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by vega84(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Wat do u mean by rented crowd this APC man.
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by thaoriginator: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:
P Diddy. cool............I really miss those days he was with Notorious BIG.

Wait a min!!!! That aint no P Diddy. angry
gringringrin

Are you blind? That is Snoop Dogg's father grin

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
APC party of liars. grin
Mr president came late to Rivers state, people waited from 8am till 4pm before mr president arrived.we were not told he would go to ondo first before Rivers so people were already seated from 7am.

Gej was home while in Rivers, he even entertained Ghanaian president to show how relaxed he was at home.
Una should continue with useless lies.

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by GBTYO: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
APC tout
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by glory2glory: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
JudgeWilson:
All hail A.P.C..........! PDP never see anything yet.

Main while........

SAI-BUHARI................!

SAI-OSINBAJO..............!

Finally.............!

SAI-C.H.A.N.G.E.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Finally said Dakuku

2 Likes

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by glory2glory: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Abagworo:

The lack of excitement was very glaring especially when Wike was being introduced. Compare it to when Dakuku was introduced at the APC rally.

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by otokx(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Wike tried sha grin

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by nwabekeyi101: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:
P Diddy. cool............I really miss those days he was with Notorious BIG.

lolzzz

Wait a min!!!! That aint no P Diddy. angry

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by MRSANITY(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have enough respect for Amechi

1 Like

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by agabaI23(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
Hmmmm
Show us a picture of the rally when GEJ was making his speech.
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by agabaI23(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
hardywaltz:

Show us a picture of the rally when GEJ was making his speech.
https://www.nairaland.com/2119133/pdp-presidential-rally-port-harcourt

You have more than enough there wink

Don't faint when you get there...
Re: The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. by hardywaltz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:

https://www.nairaland.com/2119133/pdp-presidential-rally-port-harcourt

You have more than enough there wink

Don't faint when you get there...
Show us an aerial view picture of when GEJ/PEJ/WikeD was addressing the crowd like the picture attached below.

Nobody is arguing that the initial rented crowd did not fill the stadium.

That staduim has been used 3 times so one can't be too sure which of the event u snapped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Boko Hara Flag Vs Real Boko Haram Flag / The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures / God bless you all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.