Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (14209 Views)

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Keegan: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
beetruth:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? (As wrtten by -Yusuf Adeyanju Yisau)- I think he has done well. I challenge the Buhari supporters give me 10 things Buhari has achieved for this country.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Can anyone respond?

We want him to step aside. We thank him for his time and efforts, we realised in his best interest and ours he should go and rest.
Before he came in, in 2011, the coffer of the nation was healthy and we know what we the masses of the land had to pass through before we arrived where we are today.
Now, let's assume things stand the same as it is for the next 4 years that means he will surely plunge us into debt.
He failed on his promises and he cannot be trusted again, he should just go and leave us with our fate. He and his team cannot handle the situation effectively.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by neocortex: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Garrithe1st:
First he has no certificate.

Next is, he forged the certificate presented to the press.

Now it's, he wants to bring his certificate (which he doesn't have) via the back door.

Basketmouth will be so jealous of FFK..

cheesy

Everything you listed above had been Buhari's position, so Basketmouth needs inspiration from Buhari.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
it's a true story! I was there!
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by silvernus0: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
I WONDER WHEN A STATE GOVERNMENT STARTED ISSUING WAEC CERTIFICATES?,
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by silvernus0: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
SO MY STATE CAN GIVE ME WAEC OK NA NO PROBLEM RUNS BEGINS HHEHEHHEHHEHHEHE.....................
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by silvernus0: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
According to Cambridge, “Examination results were classed in grades from 1 to 9”

and not alphabets

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-provides-more-details-on-buharis-wasc-results/
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by arresa: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
GMB doesn't need any certificate to contest or become the president of Nigeria, its not even a requirement hence INEC ignoring the silly ignorant noise and theatrics. Why even smugle into INEC what you don't need or is any kind of requirement? Makes damn sense.

Since the certificate drama didn't work, the next step is to discredit and bully INEC..

This pdp campaign is all about drama, gossips, lies, deception and never issues and problems facing nigerians..
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by wirinet(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
silvernus0:
I WONDER WHEN A STATE GOVERNMENT STARTED ISSUING WAEC CERTIFICATES?,

Which state government issued WAEC certificate? All schools are empowered to issue statement of results if needed a former student. I used a statement of result from my school to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University. I only went to collect my certificate years later.

You people need to stop acting stupid and dumb.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by arresa: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
wirinet:

Which state government issued WAEC certificate? All schools are empowered to issue statement of results if needed a former student. I used a statement of result from my school to gain admission into Obafemi Awolowo University. I only went to collect my certificate years later.

You people need to stop acting stupid and dumb.

Maybe they really are silly and dumb...
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by zeemakarf: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
the said result has been causing alot of pandemonium for some time. i wonder why Buhari will not honourably step down for peace. the result was with the army at first now it is with INEC not the affidavit anymore. so INEC cannot now come and tell us that they have his certificate. it is totally unaceptable. the whole country cannot be taken for a ride like that. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by igeakim: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
i have always said this that the wrong people to work and give power to are the most desperate personalities.if a man aspiring to be our president is involved in the act of forgery, the the nation will suffer from more deadly virus of corruption in his time. Nigeria can not work wit GMB not now and never.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by deco2020: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
its very wrong for aspiring president to smuggle certificate to inec from backdoor...it shows no reputation, no honesty, impersonation and lots more of nonsence...#No2Buhari
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by momohabdulmomoh: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
we are yet to be sure what is going on with Gen. Buhari"s Cert, but from all the stories and news and statements from Gen. Buhari, we can say he is been tricky with his Cert and also dont want to accept the fact thathe has no quilification to contest for the presidential position in our country Nigeria. We as the youth of this country will like/want our country to be known for good by the foreign countries because this act of lawlessness displayed by Gen.Buhari is high conmdemed by any well govorned and lawful country #GEJ4Naija #NO2Buhari #GEJ4Naija PLEASE LETS ALL VOTE WISELY SO WE DONT PERSONALLY GIVE POWER TO A LEADER THAT WILL SMUGGLE MUCH EVIL DIDS THRU THE BACK DOOR

#GEJ4Naija #VOTEGEJ2015
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by gordonz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
when will this certificate scandal comes to an end, the media should talk about other things than beating on this certificate issue.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Hawawuz: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
If his result was a valied result why passing through backdoor to sumit his certificate? this people just want to course trouble INEC better wach out o#NO2Buhari
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by zubairuyahayawa: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari should go and rest if he do not have a certificate.#NO2Buhari.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by billyG(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
FKk again!dnt we hav a functional mental home again
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by sunday222: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls people help me to tell buhari he shoul stop creating problem for this election he is nt capable to rule us#NO2Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / Air Force Refunds N19.44bn To Stabilisation Account / Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.