Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? (5157 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Boko Haram Started In Bakassi – Paramount Ruler Of Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
jaybee3:

I fit use Frozen yoghurt?
Lovely kiss kiss
Re: The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? by jaybee3(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lovely kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
add me on bbm 2B74EFBB to know it.
hian ashawoe!!
Re: The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
...childhood friend was killed by them. he grew up in a spiritual home(parents were juju worshippers). his evil tricks got him in trouble while in school cheating during exams.

he was expelled, he retaliated and burnt the 'Prinspas' car. so he was cursed by teachers, students and heads. 17 years later while driving I saw him been chased by some badass redblack boys holding sharp blades, they simply made him confess and with the first swing neatly took off his left arm then right, then the legs.

they raised the blades up and they all at once swung the guy's head off the shoulders. hot tyre did the rest. kaî!

now boko haram is doing the same but on innocent people.
Re: The Bakassi Boys ??? ??? ??? by Successdude(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
KingTom:
Guy, I was a proud boy from 1996-2000 when our set was disbanded. We were the ones who captured and executed Eddy Okeke the bastard! Go and ask of Ifeka! that was my code name. grin
bless up bro ! How's life and family ?

Want to ask, how did the Eddie nawgwu stuff go ? I heard his death brought a big bad omen for the group in that he was so powerful, perhaps the most powerful you people came across.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Inventions That Were Created By Kids / Who knows how to solve English / Sunday OR Monday,which Is The First Day Of The Week-by Dachuchi7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.