Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (37646 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Big Boys With Bleached Skin Pose In Their Underwear / How Super Eagles Tamed Toothless Lions Of Cameroon, So Called African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by jaymejate: 2:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Moderator please kindly move this to the appropriate thread if not here.

I have noticed some habits of the so call "big boys". Most of what they do at times is annoying. I will share just few of them that you can testify to.

1... THEY DRIVE RECKLESSLY

If you ever see a big boy driving in the area you are, kindly run or move aside. They drive like they are shooting fast and furious 8 video.
This may be because they are drunk.
If you see a car speeding without slowing down at the Zebra crossing, check very well, it's them.
Some didn't go to driving school and some do it to show off.

Please i beg you, you only live once. Drive responsibly.

2... THEY MOSTLY TALK ABOUT GIRLS AND SEX

Anytime i am around them, i don't feel comfortable because of the discussions they make. It's always irrelevant and most of the time about girls and sex. Their plans on how to get the next prey and how to enter them.

Advice
Don't forget "shallow minded people talk about girls and sex while real men talk about their future"

3... THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO READ AND STUDY.

Please if you want to serious with your studies especially if your aiming first class or 2.1, don't take an advise from them because the only thing they will tell you is no hope for graduate. They always say "even first class de carry certificate up and down". Whereas, it's a blatant lie.

Advice
No matter how big you are, you still need education and don't discourage those with aims in their academics.

4... THEY PREFER BUYING YOU ALCOHOLIC DRINK RATHER THAN GIVING YOU MONEY

This one is very common. If you ask any amount of money from them, they'd prefer to use the money to buy alcohol for you. I have experienced this many time grin

5... THEY ALL WANT TO SING

Once they have little cash on them, the next thing is to enter studio. They'll end up dropping trash music.

6... THEY LOOK AT YOU HOPELESSLY

I hate this most. Once they sight you trekking from their cars, they give you one kind of look that you yourself will want to do money ritual in order to revenge. I will analyse what they do when they see you trekking.
1.. They turn up the music in the car
2.. They adjust their sitting position
3.. They move close to the steering like they wanna hug it and,
4.. They accelerate.
grin grin grin

Please, we know you have a good ride and cool cash but you need to have good morals too and use your common sense. All is for your safety and future

TGIF
4 wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by stigmond(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Not only in Nigeria bro, its happens everywhere.... Money shows real altitude..

What's so special about FTC of a tin? sad sad

21 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by omaolowo(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2017
All these to show off the "success" they have made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by zuby4real10(m): 4:18am On Mar 17, 2017
And you call these idiots "big boys"

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by okosodo: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2017
These are signs of mental imbalance not big boys

5 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Xbursta(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2017
нммм

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by jahmarsh: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
This absolutely true, especially that number 6
FP material na Lalasticlala
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Negotiate: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol...

Chronicles of a broke Nairalander

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by TINALETC3(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dats d power of money working, Op ah swear, if u hammer, even ur grammar go change, ah dnt blame dem

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by tobtap: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
cool cool ... GO MAKE UR OWN MONEY cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
No 4!
Touche!
If you say women are wicked, you have never met a man in action.

Some guys will make money, but to give his homeboy 5k na die! he'll prefer to buy you Red Label, keep filling your cup till you get drunk while he sips on Eva water. He is ready to arrange olosho for you, pay for the hotel room but the cash you'll never see _na audio. angry

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Tbillz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
They make the poor guy's chick turn to a rotating fan on sight!

4 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by shams040(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Yarduni: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
All these trash disturbing my bandwidth

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by oviejnr(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op, you say whahhh??
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by teamsynergy: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
really G boys aint got time to talk bout gals.... u missed dat

5 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by naijainfogalery: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yes oo

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
WTH Op for another person money...and car?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Naughtytboy: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
No 5 op Iam airforce1 right now

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by ANIEXTY(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Today i donated my phone, my watch and some money to a poor guy, you don't know the happiness i felt when he finally put his knife back in his pocket !!
lol..... abeg na joke ooh !!

11 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Kingdollar28(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
lol.. bro if u get money... u go do more than that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Sijo01(f): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Had that no. 4 in mind before opening the thread. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
these replies though grin... its best you make this maney
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by oyinbayode(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Yes you are right, you must be from the south West that's AFONJAS for you ooooo

Receive Sense
Say no to ethnic division

4 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by balancediet(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Recieve ye Op The Award for The most dumbest post since The arrival øf Buhari hithertho.

16 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
stigmond:
Not only in Nigeria bro, its happens everywhere.... Money shows real altitude..

True talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.