Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent (12105 Views)

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries / Banks To Slash Salaries By 30%? / Economic Recession: Banks, Insurance Firms Slash Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Willie Obiano, the governor of Anambra state, has increased the salaries of workers in the state civil service by 15 per cent. The pay raise, announced on behalf of the Anambra state executive council by Tony Onyima, the commissioner for information, culture and tourism, takes effect from January. According to Onyima, the decision was in fulfillment of Obiano’s promise during his maiden meeting with the state workforce shortly on assumption of office.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/obiano-raises-anambra-workers-salaries-15-per-cent | TheCable
Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/obiano-raises-anambra-workers-salaries-15-per-cent | TheCable

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Okay, very good....

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Kingslaw(m): 1:31am On Jan 29, 2015
That is nice.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Thank God. No more " big bros, send me money again". Nkiru, shebi you hear am grin

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by ROCKJ1(m): 5:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Willi is working

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by biafranqueen: 5:45am On Jan 29, 2015
15% increase wow!
Imo state and Rivers will also see progress in 2015!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Bishop4bella(m): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2015
This a welcome new year with new development for the state workers.

While will JOEHSU not remain in strike when mr Jonathan is not ready to listen to their cry. Imagine for the past 6years it was N6.00 a federal worker has as an increase in salary.

Good job Obiano more power to ur elbow.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
that's a very good gesture,he should call back that fired aid.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Great news there!! States richer and older than anambra state can't even do this

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by TRADELYN: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
grin

Good news for them.
Having known that election is just by the corner he has increased their salary just to lobby votes

I agree with pastor adeboye all politicians are the same they are liars and cheats

GEJ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by MadCow1: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Hope the IGR of the state has increased..

Oil price is now 45 Dollar a barrel o...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by obioraval(m): 5:47am On Jan 29, 2015
One day after my studies, I would definitely give back to my state. Proudly Anambra anyday anytime

14 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Bennyberry(m): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Anambra is working and others are campaigning.

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Anambra is a state to watch out for. I was in the state last month for a friend's traditional wedding, I could not recognize the state. The Gov. has done a fabulous job.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Prophessor(m): 5:54am On Jan 29, 2015
cool
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by valuka(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Proudly Anambrarian!
State with the highest litracy rate.
State with the lowest poverty rate.

Like this post if you are from Anambra.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Prophessor(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Bishop4bella:
This a welcome new year with new development for the state workers.

While will JOEHSU not remain in strike when mr Jonathan is not ready to listen to their cry. Imagine for the past 6years it was N6.00 a federal worker has as an increase in salary.

Good job Obiano more power to ur elbow.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by slap1(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:
Having known that election is just by the corner he has increased their salary just to lobby votes

I agree with pastor adeboye all politicians are the same they are liars and cheats

GEJ
To lobby votes for who exactly? For your information, Anambra is not taking part in the gubernatorial elections.

60 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Proudly anambra.repping my state

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by biafranqueen: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2015
MadCow1:
Hope the IGR of the state has increased..

Oil price is now 45 Dollar a barrel o...
Obiano's government in six months raised the Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) of the state from N500 million to N1 billion. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:

GEJ
Hian, which election again

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Prophessor(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
valuka:
Proudly Anambrarian!
State with the highest litracy rate.
State with the lowest poverty rate.

Like this post if you are from Anambra.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by bigbite: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2015
ok
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Prophessor(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2015
softysparky:

Hian, which election again
you will soon know
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by henryobinna(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2015
cool for them state workers

Android gamers download BROTHERS IN ARMS MOD
Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Nomswilli(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Japhet04:
GEJ
if i slap u eeehhhh,u go talk well lol....seriousli d guy is wokin and dis is no campaign strategy

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by Funkymallam(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Prophessor:
you will soon know

Young man, there is no gubernatorial election in Anambra this year.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by jazinogold(m): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2015
I thank you God, for making me see
another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm
eternally grateful for all the blessings that
you have given me that makes me
appreciate a good life, for the struggles
you casted on me which made me stronger
and helped me realized the ideas of life's
bitter sweet reality and most of all for the
love which is supported by guidance and
protection which he unconditionally gives
through my ever beloved family and
friends.
Thank you for all the experience of this
past year; for times of success which will
always be happy memories, for times of
failure which reminded me of my own
weakness and of my need for you, for
times of joy when the sun was shining, for
times of sadness which drove me to you.

Happy Birthday to me!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by kenbee(f): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Kudos to the people's governor. This is the kind of news u hear where we have smooth transition from one articulated to another.
Long live Obiano
Long live Anambra state
Smooth ride GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent by merbenko: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2015
What a good news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plant Sciencists And Biotechnologists, Wat Career Opportunity Do Dey Ave? / 9 Undeniable Facts About Working In A Nigerian Office By Nkem Ndem / Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.