Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? (11929 Views)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
I met a Woman likely in her 50's complaining bitterly this Afternoon. embarassed undecided

She is a Government School Teacher and should be on Level 12,14 (Almost to Principal's Level I guess).πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

She said Her School is in Ughelli and she is moving From Warri to the Place Everyday.
Warri to Ughelli is now 500,600 while Ekiugbo or Afiesere Junction to the School is 300.

She said she spends 1800 everyday and was so Very Sad. embarassed

I just Wonder what 40k and 30K Earners in such position would now say. πŸ˜πŸ˜’

So Please, SALARY EARNERS WITHOUT PERSONAL CARS,
HOW DO YOU GUYS COPE WITH THE CURRENT HIGH TRANSPORT FARES? πŸ€”

Do you Trek Half way to Work or Stand by the Roadside to Beg Private Car owners Going to Work? πŸ˜ŸπŸ€”

Nplfmod.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Buhari told his supporters that his bad policies would cause temporary pain but Nigerians would later praise him.He left his supporters disappointed by his lie.He handed over to even the worst as him.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
Buhari told his supporters that his bad policies would cause temporary pain but Nigerians would later praise him.He left his supporters disappointed by his lie.He handed over to even the worst as him.

Hmmm, U still call Buhari's name here? 🀨

Baba is in Niger Republic, cooling off right now. smiley

Everyman to carry his cross now o.πŸ˜πŸ˜’

20 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by money121(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na God dey run am

We go dey Alrty LasLas

8 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by DesChyko: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
As a Private School teacher, I make it a point to get a school or schools not so far from my residence. That makes taking a bike more of a luxury for me. However, the cost of biking to that place now has doubled, but luckily, I have the alternative of walking except when I feel stressed or when I'm running late.

All in all, remote jobs are the way to go!

39 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by accordadoga26(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
It has not been easy for anyone.

You can't make an omelette without breaking an egg. We all have to understand this.

We will be fine.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless the lion of bourdillion.

God bless the NW, NE, NC, SW, SS and the Middlebelt

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Heroicvic(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
TINUBU GOVERNANCE WILL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY CREW where art thou?

We need to hear from you mfs

Naira is now 850 to Dollar.. WILL IT STILL FAVOUR YOUR MF FAMILY IN IKORODU DOING "TUALE OWOMIDA"

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Ugochimma(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
I kuku dey work from home

7 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by pocohantas(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
She should relocate to Ughelli.
Or find another job in Warri and leave Ughelli job for Ughellians.

How are Lagosians coping from Ayobo to VI everyday? Including those ones working in Lekki 3 bedroom offices.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by vastolord4(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
A new recruit in my office said she'll go to the village by weekend.. I asked her if it was OK, she kept a straight face and said she just wants to get herself juju to dissappear from home and appear in the bosses office. Once she does it 2wice in the presence of our boss, he'll either increase allowances or leave the office for her.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Bintasukai: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
For where, remote work na my bae

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Jestin: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
If bushmeat when hunter kill never die, he nor dey put am for bag or else , it becomes an unending problem for the hunter . Man nor die so man nor rotten. The only option is to keep pushing hard

6 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Zupay: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
She has to relocate nearer to the school.

3 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by vincenteger: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Thank God for my legediz Benz
No fuel, no gas, no Diesel

Just eat belleful

19 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by ojun50(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
If them no increase salary month end, wahala go dey oh

6 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by kemika8989(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I met a Woman likely in her 50's complaining bitterly this Afternoon. embarassed undecided

She is a Government School Teacher and should be on Level 12,14 (Almost to Principal's Level I guess).πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

She said Her School is in Ughelli and she is moving From Warri to the Place Everyday.
Warri to Ughelli is now 500,600 while Ekiugbo or Afiesere Junction to the School is 300.

She said she spends 1800 everyday and was so Very Sad. embarassed

I just Wonder what 40k and 30K Earners in such position would now say. πŸ˜πŸ˜’

So Please, SALARY EARNERS WITHOUT PERSONAL CARS,
HOW DO YOU GUYS COPE WITH THE CURRENT HIGH TRANSPORT FARES? πŸ€”

Do you Trek Half way to Work or Stand by the Roadside to Beg Private Car owners Going to Work? πŸ˜ŸπŸ€”

Nplfmod.

Today News I heard some set of people are now sleeping in there office's. Suffer for this country e no easy oo

26 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Oyikoha(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Not easy…. Trekking most at times

3 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Bucky001(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
I say a big thank you to whoever discovered alcohol.
Is the only thing that takes my mind from Nigeria problems

32 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by veeveanO(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
It's really crazy.
I'm a corp member in lagos, I spend 1500 daily to my ppa.

7 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Femisol(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Help us Ask Bulaba people grin

This government is no different from the Babaginda’s SAP regime.

Austerity!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Jcomtrader: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
I printed apc membership card.
I get 50 percent discount when I shout ronu

16 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Bucky001(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
I say a big thank you to whoever discovered alcohol.
Is the only thing that takes my mind away from Nigeria problems

2 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by deeway200(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
I thank God that I work beside my street. I feel for them. Very terrible

2 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by omoredia: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Enjoy the consequence of ur wrong choices.

5 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Martinsmine(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=123971893]

She is a Government School Teacher and should be on Level 12,14 (Almost to Principal's Level I guess).

1 Like

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by nkemjacob2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
My brother transportation no be joke

4 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Tadeus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
DesChyko:
As a Private School teacher, I make it a point to get a school or schools not so far from my residence. That makes taking a bike more of a luxury for me. However, the cost of biking to that place now has doubled, but luckily, I have the alternative of walking except when I feel stressed or when I'm running late.

All in all, remote jobs are the way to go!

Do you know what it cost to power remote job from home now, I mean cost of power and data for 6 to 8 hours??

It's well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Result of the hate on an igboman has started pouring in.

5 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by occfx: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
kemika8989:

Today News I heard some set of people are now sleeping in there office's. Suffer for this country e no easy oo

Thats the only way out

1 Like

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by GetSenseNow: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
accordadoga26:
It has not been easy for anyone.

You can't make an omelette without breaking an egg. We all have to understand this.

We will be fine.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless the lion of bourdillion.

God bless the NW, NE, NC, SW, SS and the Middlebelt
Lolzzzz.....lion of bourdillion doesn't care about y'all and that's why he removed subsidy without putting palliatives in place.

Anyways, my car fuel is always at full tank. Y'all can keep trekking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by mytime24(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Apc members are'nt affected

Sai baba pro_max grin cheesy

Them say sai_baba pro max get money so him no need to b corrupt,bt him 1st month for office na to increase him salary by 100% grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation / What Any How Much Could A 2nd Class Upper Biochemistry Student Earn / How Do You Think Young People Can Network Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.