Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement (995 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by Joshkid(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015

Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by Austin4lif: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
K
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by mrofficial(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
When electoral fraud is surfacing, the PVC becomes useless. I won't blame him.

1 Like

Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by omolami: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am not suprised at this because that person already have duplicate pvc to vote.This is what Jega provided for all apc states
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by mrofficial(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
omolami:
I am not suprised at this because that person already have duplicate pvc to vote.This is what Jega provided for all apc states

It's said that he burnt the PVC because of the postponement. Don't twist it, please.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by xpac01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
This guy just inspired me.
Lemme go and follow suit. Brb.
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
xpac01:
This guy just inspired me.
Lemme go and follow suit. Brb.
You don't need to burn your pvc,what you actually need to do is to burn your stupidity...
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
omolami:
What is this one saying??Dem dey talk A you dey talk B

1 Like

Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by xpac01(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
You don't need to burn your pvc,what you actually need to do is to burn your stupidity...
See busy body o! Bros if I want I can go ahead and burn my di.ck for all I care, its mine. Stay your lane with your piggy buccal cavity ok!!
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
xpac01:

See busy body o! Bros if I want I can go ahead and burn my di.ck for all I care, its mine. Stay your lane with your piggy buccal cavity ok!!
Stop crying***I never meant to hurt you...grin
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by fabrigas18(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:

It's said that he burnt the PVC because of the postponement. Don't twist it, please.
no mind d rubbish guy dey will always find a senseless way 2 twist issues..

1 Like

Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by pacifique(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I knew it must be one of those states
Re: See What This Person Did To His PVC After Election Postponement by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
omolami:
Just like the way Jonathan has provided arms and ammunition to all PDP states. He postponed the elections so that the youths his regime has rendered jobless can have more time to collect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video-aljazer:buhari Does Now Know What INEC Stands For 'forgets' Meaning Of APC / ABIA :breaking News! IFC Has Denied Granting Alex Otti 100 Billion Dollars / Pics Of GMB Wife & Vp Wife In An Interactive Session With Nigerians In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.