Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items (2946 Views)

Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House / Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 / MTN Finally Acquires Visafone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by SterRebirth(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
SEQUEL TO VISAFONE NOW SELLS STOLEN ITEMS
{Sorry for the Delayed Update}
About 36Hrs after my post, calls started rolling in both from Surulere Lagos branch and the corporate Headquarters I believe informing me that the modems were not stolen modems that there must have been mixed up somewhere. Also speaking, the Head of Human Relation{or something-not too sure}, that VISAFONE is a Nigerian brand that has made name and will always want to protect it therefore will not engage in any sharp practises.
To cut the story short, I was implored to get back to their Warri branch that a VISAFONE personnel has been assigned to attend to me. Got to the branch 11:46am on Friday, met with the personnel after several interactions, the two Huawei modems were resolved, tested and certified working.
I therefore want to use this medium to thank the management of VISAFONE for quick intervention. Also, the personnel that sought to the resolution of the issue and those that might have been put under undue pressure, though I know your names but will not like to mention them on this platform. All the same; thank you!
I will end by saying: VISAFONE...your passport to reach the world!

2 Likes

Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by okinme: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2015
grin Sincerely, that's what good customer service is all about. They mess up and clear the mess! Trust me, not all networks wud go the extra mile for us. I'm happy your issue is resolved! cheesy
SterRebirth:
SEQUEL TO VISAFONE NOW SELLS STOLEN ITEMS
{Sorry for the Delayed Update}
About 36Hrs after my post, calls started rolling in both from Surulere Lagos branch and the corporate Headquarters I believe informing me that the modems were not stolen modems that there must have been mixed up somewhere. Also speaking, the Head of Human Relation{or something-not too sure}, that VISAFONE is a Nigerian brand that has made name and will always want to protect it therefore will not engage in any sharp practises.
To cut the story short, I was implored to get back to their Warri branch that a VISAFONE personnel has been assigned to attend to me. Got to the branch 11:46am on Friday, met with the personnel after several interactions, the two Huawei modems were resolved, tested and certified working.
I therefore want to use this medium to thank the management of VISAFONE for quick intervention. Also, the personnel that sought to the resolution of the issue and those that might have been put under undue pressure, though I know your names but will not like to mention them on this platform. All the same; thank you!
I will end by saying: VISAFONE...your passport to reach the world!
Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by xtervaganza(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why u sef De buy nonsense visafone
Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by SterRebirth(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
@teejake: Thumbs up to them for that!
Re: Visafone Now Sells Stolen Items by tzoracle: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
timilehing:
Blame it on Jonathan why? cos during his tenure, companies act as they pleased. No checkmate

This is the reason why aliens won't talk to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With My Infinix Hot / Infinix Hot 3, Now Available For Pre-order / Open Box American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.