Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog (5343 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by homebase(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2015
A Chinese wife reportedly chopped off her husband’s penis twice after discovering he had been unfaithful to her with another woman, the Daily Mail reported on Tuesday.

Feng Lung, 30, used scissors as her weapon, cutting off her husband’s manhood after discovering the affair. She reportedly cut it off again after surgeons had reattached it.

Fan Lung, 32, a father of five, had used his wife’s mobile phone to send a saucy email to his lover, forgetting to log out of his account afterward.

Feng flew into a rage after coming across the message and several others, before storming into the couple’s bedroom where her husband was lying in bed asleep.

She cut off his penis in the bedroom and then again after surgeons reattached it at a hospital before throwing it out the window, the daily reported.

This provoked the husband to turn on his wife and an altercation between the two followed outside the hospital, where Fan Lung was spotted naked by passersby.

Authorities combed the area for the man’s missing member but failed to find it, believing it may have been taken by a stray dog or cat, the daily said.

Feng Lung was arrested and faces jail for causing grievous bodily harm, the daily reported.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bRbNskd-xM
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
next
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
I hear that in china they eat dick
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
I hear that in china they eat dick
Every woman does grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Every woman does grin
even ggrin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
even ggrin
Especially ggrin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Especially ggrin
loolllllllllllz but wait o how you take know?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Especially ggrin
samflexxy:
even ggrin
sadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
She say she dey eat your own grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsadsadsad
Igweeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
my own wey no dey belleful her
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Tallesty1(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
Igweeeeeeeeeee grin
No dey hail me jooorgrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsadsadsad
grand matron of romance section I hail thee
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:

No she dey eat Iceberylin own, use your own as toothpick grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
No dey hail me jooorgrincheesycheesycheesy
I must hail na grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
then she dey use your own like weight lifting

You know say e heavy any how
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by iceberylin(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
then she dey use your own like weight lifting
You know say e heavy any how
KingTom:
See waitn woman dh do una two grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

Ehn I gree grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

lools oga at the top I hail o
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by iceberylin(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
lools oga at the top I hail o
Na you wan snatch my babe ni sad
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
samflexxy:
even ggrin
KingTom:
Especially ggrin
sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad??
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

undecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

Na you wan snatch my babe ni sad
which babeundecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
KingTom:
samflexxy:
samflexxy:
KingTom:
why always me crycrycry
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by iceberylin(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
ggrin:
why always me crycrycry
Bae...this ya new dp sharp shocked
Body of a Goddess wink
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by iceberylin(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
ggrin:
which babeundecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wana deny me sad
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
ggrin:
why always me crycrycry
undecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

Bae...this ya new dp sharp shocked
Body of a Goddess wink
goddess ke
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by KingTom(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
ggrin:
kiss kiss kiss
Ewwwwwwwww tongue
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by iceberylin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
ggrin:
goddess ke

Atleast i no insult u like u insult me angry
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood And Was Taken By A Stray Dog by ggrin(f): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

Atleast i no insult u like u insult me angry
did I?

Oh ya shart shirt grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Feared People In The World ( No.5 Will Surprise You) / Photo Of Policeman, Drambi Vandi That Shot Female Lawyer, Bolanle, Dead In Lagos / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.