Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Seasons Greetings Specially Mr Seun (nairaland) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seasons Greetings Specially Mr Seun (nairaland) (637 Views)

Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / How Popular Is Seun (Nairaland Creator) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seasons Greetings Specially Mr Seun (nairaland) by afoson(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
Hello,

I believe the new year has alot to offer to us all in this womderfull forum, first i wish Seun and all his cloeagues for all their effort and wisdom to put up this wonderfull social community, that have transform the lives of many Nigerians.

Seun happy xmass and more of Gods blessings in 2009, your 2008 will never be your 2009 in Jesus name.
May Almighty God continue to bless you and your family for the impact you, (through NAIRALAND )has made in my life and many others.

Mr Seun how i wish i can see you, wherever you are in Nigeria, but i want to specially request for your email adress and phone number so i can call you or write you to discuss some important issues concerning NAIRALAND submissions. my email adress is mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com, you can send me the information through my emial.

Thanks
Mr Afolabi

(1) (Reply)

Introduction / Can You Marry A Guy That Earns Lower Than You? / What Could Have Been The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.