Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (60952 Views)

Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram- IDPs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Mosh1: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
I once heard it from a soldier friend that most of the weapons use by Boko Haram are from France.This Boko Haram issue might be because of the oil deposit in the Chad basin.They have started planning this after they aided Cameroon in seizing Bakassi from Nigeria,I think they may be aiding Chad now to seize Lake Chad from Nigeria having known they will benefit from it and Nigerian Gov`t have invested billions of dollars on Chad basin.Since then i used to ask myself some questions due to recent occurrences:
1.Jonathan has visited Chad twice or 3 times if my memory serves me right having private meetings.
2.Jonathan and Ali Modu Sheriff met in Chad when Ali Modu Sheriff supposed to have been arrest or at least convicted in court of law.
3.When an airline filled with ammunition was detained in Kano that was bound to Chad,the first person to travel to Kano to inspect the airline was Ali Modu Sheriff.
4.Many Chadians have been arrested and killed and there are many reports indicting Chadians as the foot Soldiers of Boko Haram
If you don`t believe that our Government knows about this Boko Haram issue then,I can`t help you.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Fawklicant: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
oloworulz:
it's d job of the president to defend this country . If the president cannot defend me them there is no way I can defend myself

And when the president of Syria tried to defend his country, what did you lots say? "He is killing innocent civilians, black blah blah". If GEJ takes that route you all are shouting, then CNN and Aljazeera etal start twisting images for propaganda purposes, it is still the same Nigerians that know nothing about leadership and all its intricasies that will still take to the streets and rant bollocks. Ghadafi defended his country, where is he today? What did he get in return? Has Libya become any better? Has Iraq become any better than it was under Saddam? No rebellion against a govt succeeds without help from its political class. Let GEJ handle it his own way, time will tell.

Buhari cannot stop it as you all think. The man has shown time and time again that he is too weak to assume full control of any responsibility. You think BH will stop immediately he gets power? Nah! These people have tasted their own form of power and you think they will just disarm and go back to cattle rearing? And their sponsors will just jettison their project?

Or you don't think there is a reason Nigeria's relationship with US is strained at the moment? Or you think John Kerry just came to Nigeria to holiday? A lot is going on that even the media is not privy to, so let us all put PDP/APC aside for a moment and think about our future as NIGERIANS, without sentiments. If Libyans and Syrians did the same, they'd probably be in a different spot now, better off.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by olaoluolu: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fawklicant:

And when the president of Syria tried to defend his country, what did you lots say? "He is killing innocent civilians, black blah blah". If GEJ takes that route you all are shouting, then CNN and Aljazeera etal start twisting images for propaganda purposes, it is still the same Nigerians that know nothing about leadership and all its intricasies that will still take to the streets and rant bollocks. Ghadafi defended his country, where is he today? What did he get in return? Has Libya become any better? Has Iraq become any better than it was under Saddam? No rebellion against a govt succeeds without help from its political class. Let GEJ handle it his own way, time will tell.

Buhari cannot stop it as you all think. The man has shown time and time again that he is too weak to assume full control of any responsibility. You think BH will stop immediately he gets power? Nah! These people have tasted their own form of power and you think they will just disarm and go back to cattle rearing? And their sponsors will just jettison their project?

Or you don't think there is a reason Nigeria's relationship with US is strained at the moment? Or you think John Kerry just came to Nigeria to holiday? A lot is going on that even the media is not privy to, so let us all put PDP/APC aside for a moment and think about our future as NIGERIANS, without sentiments. If Libyans and Syrians did the same, they'd probably be in a different spot now, better off.

At this junction, I believe it is important to know what the strategy or plan of the military is even under GEJ? (I don’t mean tactics) Enough of the stories, we have heard all sort. Insurgency is a difference type of war, terrorism is not conventional welfare e.t.c.

We can’t continue to wish this problem away, the military cannot continue to ‘repel’ attacks from the insurgency. We cannot continue to work from a point of disadvantage. At some point, we were going after the terrorist until, the FG decided to negotiate and now we have lost many LGA and almighty Maiduguri is waiting to be captured. This shows that Boko haram has a strategy and they are diligently working towards this strategy. And what are we doing

There is nothing wrong in making a technical mistake! We have only learnt another way of not fighting the insurgency! To move forward, the military and FG must accept their mistake and the military must come up with a workable strategy.
What happens to infiltrating the sect?

We understand the issue of arms/weapon (even this we have continue to handle wrongly).
Let the military show ownership
Let the C in C show leadership
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Kay17: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
bamosagie:
covert operation of uncle sam, thats the way they bring down government by creating unrest.
the question is how much did the opposition promise the USA?

It is a civil war not an unrest.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
mabeni:

i think, its time for Nigeria to call upon the likes of Van Dam, Arnold Schwasnigger(Comando) Rambo, Jet Li, Jackie Chan and the like to rescue us when our Soldiers have failled us.
Dry! Very dry.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by plaetton: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
maybe its our Special Forces they saw ,cos i know an Mi-17 helicopter dropped SF troops at mongonu.

Special forces, yes.
But who's special forces? American, British or Saudi Arabian?
Definitely not Nigerian.

Has anyone noticed that since the Americans and British forces csme to help to find the chibook girls, that boko haram has gained thrice as much ground in their attacks?
At the same time, isn't it also a bit curious that US has refused to sell Nigeria weapons that would ensure a victory, citing human rights abuses?
Same country that uses everything, including torture, to fight terrorists?

As the most important country in Africa , it's time Nigeria identify our friends and our enemies.

Our friendship with the Anglo -American hemisphere has destroyed economy, and now threatens our territorial integrity and our freedoms.

The BRICS nations offer us an alternative, where honest friendship with mutual interest and respect are assured.
Let Nigeria Join the BRICS nations now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
nigeria war film...eniwotan ooo..
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by babadem2much(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
In Nigeria we take everything for granted, honestly we are not security concious when recieving a real n fake info. Nigeria is @ war believe it or not cuz your friends, relatives, brothers, neigbors, school mates, religious brothers and sisters are dia. To crown it all they are human beigns like us driven out of their homes and we are out dia typing rubish cuz we safe. The issue of dis helicopter could be true cuz chadians are the ones fighting us and the Govt is aware, i wept when i see little children and aged men n women running without help, no food, no water no shelter, they run till the die. Prayers and support is what we need to do not saying all kind of trash in a conducive atmosphere. To my best friend n his family RIP
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Horus(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Armed Drone Crash Lands In Borno State, Nigeria[/size]

An armed drone crashed in Borno State

Read here
https://www.nairaland.com/2116888/breaking-armed-drone-crash-lands#up
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by IBRAHIMLAMOUR: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
There is a grand design to Islamise this country, we stand to resist this Change and say no to their Religeous CHANGE. I ll stand and fight of any Islamic militant that rears its head from Offa
. From offa how?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by SenatorJames(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anybody that believe US to be innocent about Boko haram is not so careless.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Dunamis009: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
And you want GMB to be president? You want to sell the peace and the future of this country for a notion u tink u have bout GMB. God give us wisdom to understand.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by 4everGrand(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?

READY FOR WHAT? U THINK WAR IS BEANS ABI?
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by oloworulz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fawklicant:

bro, I don't know what to say, u are still not making point to me. I can't allow GEJ to do what he wants . When isil starts gaining ground in Iraq under d former president al Maliki , he was advised to resign because he couldn't defend the people and their land . U said GEJ cannot do anything , we should just be looking, ppul are dying everyday in other states . Even though u don't have a heart Atleast think of them as human beings . I don't care who gets to power , all I want is a different person from GEJ. My bro, 20% is different from 21% . Let's give someone else a chance. I was once a critic of Fashola before his first term, I said Fashola was weak, dat he doesn't have d politics experience. But when I saw a first term transformation of Lagos , I just couldn't hide my respect for him.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by skimmy39: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
mugu
asadike:
oponu
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by freevo: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let bokoharam rule the north and real Nigerians have the south
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by oloworulz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
now I know where you come from
miss, am trying to make a point. I can't protect myself if the government does not protect me. Yes I am right. This is what I mean, the government have to put resources on ground before I can protect myself. For example, the govt asked us to go into cocoa farming and at the same time , the government banned consumers from buying cocoa. How is dat possible? My borders are poor , heavy machinery being brought in , anti tank missiles of all kind and u are supplying me with matchette to defend myself .
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by nicerod(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Omg! Nigeria is in trouble! I can no longer blame Gej on dis. Niger deltans! Are we ready?
lolx u fit fight?? grin grin grin
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
MrEverest:
Abuja is relatively safe but FCT might still have trouble spots like gwagwalada, zuba etc even then people will have equal chance of fighting back any aggressor & skirmishes will easily be quelled before it spirals out of control.

Are you ready to engage a political aggressor in a duel? Best bet na to run oh!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Spydamannn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

Exactly!! Our special forces are probably working behind enemy lines. Like their colleagues in Israel's Sayeret Matkal or Duvdevan, or US Army Special Forces Operation Detachment Alpha (Green berets) in Afghanistan, or even Russian spetznas in Chechnya, these Nigerian operators will probably be wearing disguises to blend in with the locals.
you yarn sense
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by hardbody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
idupaul:
If U don't know that the American fund and provide air support for Boko Haram then I can't help U

I am with you on this. They are trying to fast track the dismemberment of Nigeria. I hate the means but i like the expected end result.....to your tents o Israel.

1 Like

Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by hardbody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=freevo post=30246428]Let bokoharam rule the north and real Nigerians have the south[/quote

Abi now. I concur
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

Exactly!! Our special forces are probably working behind enemy lines. Like their colleagues in Israel's Sayeret Matkal or Duvdevan, or US Army Special Forces Operation Detachment Alpha (Green berets) in Afghanistan, or even Russian spetznas in Chechnya, these Nigerian operators will probably be wearing disguises to blend in with the locals.
exactly
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
nicerod:
lolx u fit fight?? grin grin grin
nicerod, you never jamm
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
oloworulz:
miss, am trying to make a point. I can't protect myself if the government does not protect me. Yes I am right. This is what I mean, the government have to put resources on ground before I can protect myself. For example, the govt asked us to go into cocoa farming and at the same time , the government banned consumers from buying cocoa. How is dat possible? My borders are poor , heavy machinery being brought in , anti tank missiles of all kind and u are supplying me with matchette to defend myself .
just pray that calamity should not befall us
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
skimmy39:
mugu
nama!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
4everGrand:

READY FOR WHAT? U THINK WAR IS BEANS ABI?
go through d thread before saying rubbish
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Iamvictor(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=iamvictor
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Iamvictor(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Election delivery!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by A4ningi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
see bokoharam wey dey speak rubbish. Just tell shekau to dare
Idiot bull shiit Goodluck is the Authentic Boko Haram leader, he kills notherners day and night. To hell with Jonathan.
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by Atk1nson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
maybe its our Special Forces they saw ,cos i know an Mi-17 helicopter dropped SF troops at mongonu.
SF indèed!
Re: We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps by asadike(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
A4ningi:
Idiot bull shiit Goodluck is the Authentic Boko Haram leader, he kills notherners day and night. To hell with Jonathan.
stewpid modaforker! Buhari d illiterate cattle rearer from daura is d real sponsor of boko haram

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.