Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (36800 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Trailblazer1(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
APC fights too dirty

They can tarnish your image to achieve their goal.

See how they twisted the bishops prayer and it was published by the press without verification.

If it was jonathan's certificate that was missing by now Nigeria would have been boiling

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Mogidi: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
The gates are already opened, Buhari can take his followers through those gates.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by dstnd: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
only God knows who the true men of God are....
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by adrainuche(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2015
mtprofessor5:
H

H for Hiamstupid kiss
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by aklosx(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
just passing..................
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Churches/preachers shoud stay out of politics-my humble opinion!
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The NAtion first tweeted that ridiculous tweet about Daddy Oyedepo, God will punish the paper and its owner

[size=18pt]What do you expect from a newspaper owned by Thief.Nubu aka Toronto Certificate Forger[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
ok oo
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by rozayx5(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=30234583][/quote]

well since you have nothing to say, you can keep drinking your beer, with your cattle master wink
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by koboko69: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
abeg make we hear word. shebi en disciples come here to defend am giving us his exact words. now this ones are saying he nor even talk am at all. mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
The truth is out now and the thread is quite compared to last week, it is always good to hear from both sides before we draw conclusions, so many stories in the media are either distorted or manipulated........ undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by hazyfm1: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
rozayx5:

well since you have nothing to say, you can keep drinking your beer, with your cattle master wink

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2015
No need, we don park the lie since.

Ride on Bishop
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by rozayx5(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=30234778][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
tulouse:
I can understand your point, but what makes you think Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye and the rest of them didn't ask him? It is not all discussions that are made public you know. Even if they ask him and he tells them that he is working on it, what do you expect them to do? Nigerians have been asking questions but nothing has been done to the above points you made. I believe that is why Nigerians need to search within their conscience to vote in the election and not base it on religious sentiment.
I tell you, there are ways you ask a man questions that even he will know you're not joking. I tell you these MOG are all for themselves. I won't be surprise if they couldn't be bothered with such things for things of this magnitude are not discussed in closed doors as the affect the very people they are trying to 'save'.

I for one have rid myself of all forms sentiment, reason/logic has been my guide for a while!. Oyedepo should have asked him these questions in the presence of his congregation, not behind close door. That's if at all he ask GEJ. They should all take a cue from Tunde Bakare, atleast he's one MOG who has not been silent for a while, much like I can say for others.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Skako(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
@op that post na lie u can'nt twist my brain at all, the person(oyedepo) wey go kwara to campaign for PDP
he said PDP must take over this state
and u ar now telling me rubbish

u will be disgrace togeder come febuhari

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by larryUG(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
chamboy:
Waiting for d video tho... buh I saw one other ridiculous video of his sermon that is disheartening
sorry to disappoint u bro, he didnt say such. av watched d video. check it out on the church website. i knw u wnt it to be ture, buh it isnt
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by mtprofessor5(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
adrainuche:

H for Hiamstupid kiss

You yab finish Come dey kiss me

DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by notoriousbabe: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Religion has been politicised,bastardised and heavily contaminated. Make una continue,God is watching us all.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by larryUG(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2015
msmon:
I couldn't believe when I read it on paper initially and I'm now totally convinced such comments didn't come from Bishop Oyedepo, it was cooked up for the purpose of political propaganda.

I trust Bishop.

#A muslim's comment!
i watched the video. he neva mentioned abt opposition or even hell

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by talk2me006(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
ok
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ndcide(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
We can see that those who trow just about anything at GEJ are not doing it in good light. They may sound right and witty but they are under a powerful spell.

I have seen people even reference this lie and I just wonder why?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by BabaO2: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
tulouse:
The video is on Youtube, just search for President Jonathan's visit to winners chapel and you'll see it.
who uploaded the doctored video?, your worshipers at the 3rd service defended the prayer point as "gate of hell against enemy of the nation" and you are here telling us "gate or hell or oppose" was never mentioned in the prayer point. Know as a real christian whoever lies will go to hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The NAtion first tweeted that ridiculous tweet about Daddy Oyedepo, God will punish the paper and its owner
...you people like to use vulgar diction...
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=18pt]NIGERIA WILL BURN LIKE SODOM AND GOMMORRAH SOON[/size] angry angry
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by KwoiZabo(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I have always said it that the Nation is working for APC that is how they said that IBB said that PDP is corrupting the Army. IBB never said such.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by shotnarl: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Tap the image to enjoy hot leak
[img]http:///MB5kDE[/img]
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Jpanama3: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=tulouse post=30232081][/quote]
Tanx bro... The lord gave the word, great Is the company of those that published it..Ohhh hw beautiful on the mountain are the feets of those that brought good tidings..... U re bless
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by seunoni34(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
@op that post na lie u can'nt twist my brain at all, the person(oyedepo) wey go kwara to campaign for PDP
he said PDP must take over this state
and u ar now telling me rubbish

u will be disgrace togeder come febuhari
Why are you lying bro?
This might be a faceless forum but remember God sees everything you do in your closet. Dont heap a curse on yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.